Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
That hick shooting at marines in Mississippi has me wondering how worthwhile this amendment is. At bootcamp I was worried about this dumbass next to me alphabetically breaking blue which he did twice. Why not repeal the amendment and make it a right

I want your guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Come and take them, bitch :synpa:

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Mike-o posted:

Come and take them, bitch :synpa:

give it to me baby :bigtran:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
there's already a thread for this

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3731960&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Shouldnt you be linking the Clinton or Sanders threads in D&D instead?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
this thred sucks

op sucks

gently caress you

gently caress me

nuke the earth

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Id gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
I say we take away all the guns out there and give everyone over 18 an M1 Garand with a five round clip and a double barreled shotgun. All other guns are banned.

There, everyone gets to keep and bear arms and no one person can do a huge amount of damage.

• Locked thread