Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
The only tangible and lasting benefit I've found from it so far is not having back pain but that's actually very cool and good hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I steal motorbikes.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

DOOP posted:

I am strangely turned on by this

Nothing strange about it.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

1 cool thing is that you can get really angry at the most trivial stuff possible because ur always in an aggressive mood

This is only if you do it by taking drugs.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

withak posted:

This is only if you do it by taking drugs.

WRONG. You would beat people up for the slightest infraction if you were way stronger than them. It's a rush of power, you can't control it.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

greg sexyvibes posted:

WRONG. You would beat people up for the slightest infraction if you were way stronger than them. It's a rush of power, you can't control it.

Actually you can have this experience by just getting a gun. That is way less work than going to the gym for years.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

withak posted:

Actually you can have this experience by just getting a gun. That is way less work than going to the gym for years.

I'm getting a semi chub just thinking about other people fearing me and my big gun! "Hey bro! Did you just look at my girl, bro!?" Or maybe "lemme see your hands!" Then I whip it out. Haha!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I pull my gun at people in the gym all the time

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gay sex huh

bring on the twinks i guess

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Consistently become entranced by yourself while walking around large clothing stores with a lot of mirrors.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

just gonna gaze at myself in the mirror while buck rear end naked and ignore my insane farmers tan

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Today I kicked a ball over a 10 foot fence and used my muscles to punch a hole through it and get my ball

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Big muscles bring respect among your peers, even today there is still something primal in our dumb ape brains that makes us all know deep down bigger is better.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Big muscles bring respect among your peers, even today there is still something primal in our dumb ape brains that makes us all know deep down bigger is better.

No wonder, violence was a guaranteed way to get ahead in life for 98% of human history. Look at the cult of heroes, martial orders, etc.

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
You can go scuba diving without a weight belt. Shame all the fatties loading their waists with chunks of lead.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I jerked off to myself once

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

just gonna gaze at myself in the mirror while buck rear end naked and ignore my insane farmers tan

LOLwhite boy

Get some ethnicity in you

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
Being strong is always useful. Unfortunately, you're constantly forced by friends and family to help move heavy things.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

With big muscles, I could finally stroke my giant cock without getting short of breath.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
off set the ugliness of your face

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Zzulu posted:

lol gay

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

Same

No shame in my game

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Zzulu posted:

Do you need big muscles and bicepts and stuff to do that

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ElGroucho posted:

LOLwhite boy

drat son, get some mixed race parents, said no one except only hot asian hybrids

sausage paddy
Feb 25, 2009
with big muscles you can bring a comically oversized controller to the street fighter tournament and let loose, using the tehnique of pounding on the buttons with ape-like fury to intimidate your foes

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

sausage paddy posted:

with big muscles you can bring a comically oversized controller to the street fighter tournament and let loose, using the tehnique of pounding on the buttons with ape-like fury to intimidate your foes

This is a good plan because even if I lose I can hide my face behind the controller for long enough to escape

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Muscles help you pick up girls...

... and crush your enemies.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Coolie Ghost posted:

The only tangible and lasting benefit I've found from it so far is not having back pain but that's actually very cool and good hth

Yeah, aside from being useful for picking things up and also any form of recreation not involving cheetos, upper body work has almost eliminated chronic shoulder pain for me.

Say Nothing posted:

I steal motorbikes.

So this is what happens when you don't skip leg day!

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

buy tiny t-shirts and prepare them such that you can put them on and then at the moment of your choosing, flex such that they burst open.

Junk Food Jesus
Jul 10, 2012

"Then he took the Mountain Dew and the Cheetos, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the neckbeards to set before the multitude." - Luke 9:16
Cook them.

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

ElGroucho posted:

LOLwhite boy

how long until i can buy a CRISPR pill that turns me into a black man or a wolf

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
check out my profile pic and realize that it's not what can you do, it's what can't you do, op.

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Real talk: It has improved my ability to do physical poo poo at work like lifting heavy poo poo and carrying said heavy poo poo for longer distances. Zottman curls are pretty sweet for wrist strength.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

doctor 7 posted:

Real talk: It has improved my ability to do physical poo poo at work like lifting heavy poo poo and carrying said heavy poo poo for longer distances. Zottman curls are pretty sweet for wrist strength.

I'll say that if I don't work out for a while, I start getting that mid 30s back pain

Then I'll go do some squats and deadlifts and have some of that hard workout back pain

If i keep it up, 2 weeks later, no more back pain

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Saga posted:

So this is what happens when you don't skip leg day!

or back day

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Strength training helps your bone density too (assuming you don't do steroids or something as well like an idiot), so that when you're old you won't break your legs just from tripping over on the pavement or your kids pushing you down the stairs.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Having muscles are a guaranteed boost to your attractiveness.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Poetic Justice posted:

check out my profile pic and realize that it's not what can you do, it's what can't you do, op.

Act? :D

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

have sex with lots of hot ladies who like to touch my muscles while my peen shrivels up inside them from my steroid abuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's usually the balls that shrivel

• Locked thread