Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Soulex posted:

Nikola Kalinic is signing for Fiorentina soon. He any good? Type of player we need?

he's poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
and also gone to fenerbahce

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

trem_two posted:

Romagnoli said goodbye to Roma today

You can get the meaning from the keywords Romagnoli, Laziale, Funerale.

Also Soulex - Kalinic should be our Babacar bencher, we'll see if he does like in Hajduk/Dnipro (good) or Blackburn (bad).

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

poo poo Farm posted:

and also gone to fenerbahce

That's the Basketball player by the same name :D

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

canepazzo posted:

You can get the meaning from the keywords Romagnoli, Laziale, Funerale.

What a loving idiot, still can't believe he did that

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

canepazzo posted:

That's the Basketball player by the same name :D

poo poo then ignore the second post he's just poo poo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Milan just beat Inter in the Trofeo TIM 2-1, goal and assist by Bacca, Alex sent off because we can't have nice things. They'll play whoever wins between Inter and Sassuolo in the next match.

Also, some dude named Gerson from Fluminense who is going to Roma might have wanted to look up some club history before posting this

E: drat, Milan beats Inter and Vicenza beats Chievo all in one day? I don't know if I can handle any more meaningless victories against garbageman teams.

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Aug 12, 2015

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

He also should have invested some money in loving shoes.

In (for me) sad news today. Vargas is getting close to joining Betis on a free because we didn't renew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoqq1btS2wM

I remember seeing this goal and shouting "Holy poo poo!" He's always been a cool guy imo, likes to joke around, and I have his autograph.
Ciao El Loco.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Gigi Galli posted:

Milan just beat Inter in the Trofeo TIM 2-1, goal and assist by Bacca, Alex sent off because we can't have nice things. They'll play whoever wins between Inter and Sassuolo in the next match.

sevilla's super cup performance already has me missing the big baccman so i guess i'm watching milan games this season

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Homework Explainer posted:

sevilla's super cup performance already has me missing the big baccman so i guess i'm watching milan games this season

He's real good and I love him.

Milan won the dumb thing on penalties vs Sassuolo btw.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

OH MY loving GOD.

2016 PES has a very awesome celebration that you should be very familiar with.

http://youtu.be/byMJygJxP4Q

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Simone Pepe signed with Chievo. I hope he does well in the 35 to 40 minutes that he plays this year.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

roma have also signed lucas digne from psg. he's good and they've done decent business this summer getting rid of all the trash they signed last season and bringing good players in.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Yeah I like Digne. That's a good signing.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Soulex posted:

OH MY loving GOD.

lmao that owns

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

straight up brolic posted:

roma have also signed lucas digne from psg. he's good and they've done decent business this summer getting rid of all the trash they signed last season and bringing good players in.

They've made 45 million just off of Milan alone, they've definitely done some good business this summer and they haven't even sold Destro yet.

So if you're interested, the guys in charge of liquidating Parma are selling the actual Coppa Italias and Uefa Cups that the club won over the years at auction. Offers are due by September 11th. The brand "Parma FC" is for sale too. http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/13-08-2015/vecchio-parma-tutto-vendita-anche-trofei-marchio-120928106192.shtml (Italian)

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I was just coming to post that. I wonder how much one of the cups will go for. Also who will buy Parma's name. Because ultimately (I would think) any royalties from future sales of kits or whatever would fall to the intellectual property of who owns the name.

Also that video game celebration is seriously worth the click.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

I was just coming to post that. I wonder how much one of the cups will go for. Also who will buy Parma's name. Because ultimately (I would think) any royalties from future sales of kits or whatever would fall to the intellectual property of who owns the name.

Also that video game celebration is seriously worth the click.

I'm not sure what the name will be worth other than to print old merchandise and stuff, but I'm probably missing something. Also I wonder if you can do the Totti celebration with other players.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

I'm not sure what the name will be worth other than to print old merchandise and stuff, but I'm probably missing something. Also I wonder if you can do the Totti celebration with other players.

Nope. I tried for a while, each has a distinct celebration that's their signature. Ronaldo does the corner flag jump 180 thing, Bale does the heart. Etc.

when I saw it I loving laughed my rear end off. That attention to detail was great (doing it as well as in the game. Like having the phone auto focus). I'm excited to see what other classic celebrations are out there but I doubt it will top that. Maybe if it was that one celebration in the Sunday leagues where the dude head butts through the bench out cove and gets redcarded from the ref.

Edit: the name and domain is what I'm talking about. They will still sell poo poo I'm sure with no royalties being paid out to them.

They could use it to pay the players wages but that's wishing pretty hard.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
There could be Balotelli's famous shirt off celebration, that is, if they include second league Turkish teams, which is where he'll end up playing soon.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Nocerino scored a really nice goal yesterday and then called someone in the crowd a piece of poo poo bastard, skip to around 4:40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQ64_c6OXc

Soulex posted:

They could use it to pay the players wages but that's wishing pretty hard.

I imagine they'll have to pay off whatever banks and poo poo they owe money to first.

Cippalippus posted:

There could be Balotelli's famous shirt off celebration, that is, if they include second league Turkish teams, which is where he'll end up playing soon.

lol

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

villa are close to signing balde keita from lazio. He's pretty good right?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Raw but very good potential I think. If Felipe Anderson hadn't been such a revelation I think lazio would've kept him. In fact, in surprised they're selling. Is it a loan?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yeah he's actually been a very impressive talent, had a great season, he just happened to be in the same squad as Felipe Anderson, who overshadowed the whole team.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

apparently we're really close to getting him for £8m a day after Liverpool allegedly bid £16m...I'm pretty sure the latter didn't happen.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I think I read a couple weeks ago that Keita threw a fit about playing time and is pushing for a move.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Soulex posted:

OH MY loving GOD.

Who's the guy that does the vagina eating celebration? They should do that one too.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ewar Woowar posted:

Who's the guy that does the vagina eating celebration? They should do that one too.

Pazzo Pazzini!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Ewar Woowar posted:

Gigi answered it but I think some other guy does it too as a symbol to "cut the tongues of his critics" which is transparent as hell.

I think Icardi's should be the cuckold sign.

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011
Make the only available celebration The Bresciano imo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

GreatestLurker posted:

Make the only available celebration The Bresciano imo

That's just the Balotelli with a shirt on.

Pazzini's is him pointing to his eyes, as in "did you see that", it's a pair with Toni's "I can't hear you".

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

That's just the Balotelli with a shirt on.

It's the best celebration in sport, is what it is :colbert:

Gigi Galli posted:

Pazzini's is him pointing to his eyes, as in "did you see that", it's a pair with Toni's "I can't hear you".

Wasn't there a third part to this, or am I misremembering? Maybe I'm just mistaking Borini's stupid as hell "bite my own hand" for it.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

GreatestLurker posted:

Wasn't there a third part to this, or am I misremembering? Maybe I'm just mistaking Borini's stupid as hell "bite my own hand" for it.

I thought there was too but I can't remember what it is.

Borini's was good imo. Coltello tra i denti!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I like Batigol's. Not a lot of token celebrations any more in Serie A. Denis (?) does the great though and celebrates with his son. That's the best imo.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Gigi Galli posted:

Borini's was good imo. Coltello tra i denti!
It's a shame he never plays/scores for Liverpool to actually do it :saddowns:

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
add in the goal celebration where Cassano just takes off all his clothes for no reason

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

sticksy posted:

It's a shame he never plays/scores for Liverpool to actually do it :saddowns:

That's why I said "was" :v:

Mans posted:

add in the goal celebration where Cassano just takes off all his clothes for no reason

Lol, but also this

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Seems pretty clear that Roma are trying to force Ashley Cole out of the squad. They aren't letting him take part in today's friendly against Sevilla, which is also their opening night festivities to introduce the players to supporters.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

That's why I said "was" :v:

Lol, but also this

If this celebration was in there I would only score with him

With Romangoli's bridge burned, Shaqiri did the same thing about Inter.

quote:

“Many things were not good there,” he said. “I'm glad that that experience was short and that I'm here now.

Also, Mauri (who is without a club) has been freed if any accusations of match fixing as has Lazio with that last complaint of such.

And rumors are Lazio are thinking of picking him back up.

Kalinic also just had his medical done. Rumored 5.5 for the sale with salary at under 1m a year. Still over 2m left a year in wages we don't have to pay via Gonez.

Soulex fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Aug 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Also, Montella to Marseille is a thing.

• Locked thread