Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Kurinic is bold. Also apparently Donsa is someone we are interested in from Cagliari. They say he was huge in Cagliari, but I'll be honest. Didn't watch many of their matches. How good was he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Soulex posted:

Kurinic is bold. Also apparently Donsa is someone we are interested in from Cagliari. They say he was huge in Cagliari, but I'll be honest. Didn't watch many of their matches. How good was he?

He was definitely there while they got relegated.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

He was definitely there while they got relegated.

Lol I know that much, which is why I'm kinda "eeeh" on the whole thing. Maybe it's like a Niangolan thing.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

I like him, but for what they are asking (7 million) I'd rather get someone more ready than a 19 year old. He's got a huge potential tho so it could be a nice investment.

Kalinic shows lotta promise to me, in some of his movements he reminds me a lot of the first Toni; Toni was stronger and more physical, Kalinic seems to have a little bit more finesse. I have a good feeling about him, hope I'm not as wrong as I was with Gomez.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

canepazzo posted:

I like him, but for what they are asking (7 million) I'd rather get someone more ready than a 19 year old. He's got a huge potential tho so it could be a nice investment.

Kalinic shows lotta promise to me, in some of his movements he reminds me a lot of the first Toni; Toni was stronger and more physical, Kalinic seems to have a little bit more finesse. I have a good feeling about him, hope I'm not as wrong as I was with Gomez.

he's super not that good he won't hit double figures this or any season

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Is there an option for streaming this year outside of the games BeIN shows and the standard dodgy websites?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I use klowdtv, which also lets me stream via ipad/iphone. it costs money, you don't get all the games, but it's something.

If you do want to try it out, let me know, I'll send you my referral link. It's month by month subscription so it's not something you can get locked into.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Milan are playing Perugia in the scrub round of the Coppa Italia, up 1-0 at the 15th

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Drogadon posted:

Milan are playing Perugia in the scrub round of the Coppa Italia, up 1-0 at the 15th

2-0, Honda and Luiz Adriano with goals. Davide Lanzafame got sent off for a second yellow in the second half and it's been smooth sailing even more since then. Bacca had a screamer disallowed because Luiz Adriano was standing in between Bacca and the keeper and had to duck to get out of the way; he was in an offside position and was probably screening the keeper.

Milan looked real good, but its' a Serie B team so who knows.

In other news Chievo lost to Salernitana in extra time :getin:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Balotelli's new shoe line:

Yes, that's a fake mohawk on the back and it says "why always me?" on the sides.

I remember when he used to be a pretty good footballer...

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
he still is he just doesn't have the attitude. he's probably a good bet as a massive waste of potential which is a shame because he could have been great

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

poo poo Farm posted:

he still is he just doesn't have the attitude. he's probably a good bet as a massive waste of potential which is a shame because he could have been great

He's got plenty of attitude.

He's also wasted a lot of potential and everything in between

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Continuing with the Allegri curse, Marchisio is now 20 days out with a thigh injury. He will likely miss Roma-Juventus.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Those clowns are all gonna be injured for the Euro qualifiers and I will be blaming Allegri.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Viva Allegri!

So that's Khederia, Marchisio, Chiellini (?), Morata (?).

Amazing. Absolutely astonishing.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Torino has bought Andrea Belotti from Palermo for 8 million. Pretty good signing I think, I hop he continues to get steady playing time.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soulex posted:

Viva Allegri!

So that's Khederia, Marchisio, Chiellini (?), Morata (?).

Amazing. Absolutely astonishing.

Khedira is spreading his virus throughout the squad :ohdear:

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Four injuries? Let's panic, season over lads...

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Drogadon posted:

Four injuries? Let's panic, season over lads...

To be fair, you should have panicked when Allegri stepped into Conte's spot.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Soulex posted:

I did and I was wrong. Allegri is a tactical mastermind. We always have the mighty Pado to fill in anywhere so injuries are not an issue.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Drogadon posted:

I did and I was wrong. Allegri is a tactical mastermind. We always have the mighty Pado to fill in anywhere so injuries are not an issue.

:agreed: on all counts

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

canepazzo posted:

Balotelli's new shoe line:

Yes, that's a fake mohawk on the back and it says "why always me?" on the sides.

I remember when he used to be a pretty good footballer...

It should be noted that these shoes are for kids, in which case the mohawk makes slightly more sense

Also, that Lazio game today was very good. I laughed, I cried, I cheered (for the coefficient)

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Klose seems to have picked up a serious injury today, Lazio are going to have to buy a striker.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Klose seems to have picked up a serious injury today, Lazio are going to have to buy a striker.

lmao, but I think they'll just make Keita Balde stay. I think he may want to given he scored the winning goal today and can probably get a salary increase out of it.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Soulex posted:

allegri who walked the league and made it to the champions league final and still has some of his own hair as opposed to bald fraud conte?

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Conte is the biggest myth ever.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Duro posted:

Conte is the biggest myth ever.

He's just like Mancini, except he was never as good of a player.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

poo poo Farm posted:

allegri who walked the league and made it to the champions league final and still has some of his own hair as opposed to bald fraud conte?

It's hard to gently caress up winning with a line up like Juve

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

He's just like Mancini, except he was never as good of a player.

I thought Conte was real good OP :unsmith:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ewar Woowar posted:

I thought Conte was real good OP :unsmith:

He was good, but Mancini was really good.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Mandzukic was pulled from the annual game against the primavera squad with a knee injury.

:stonkhat:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I feel like Juventus could face a modicum of trouble breaking the league until winter.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

roma are going to win the league by 7 points this year

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

straight up brolic posted:

roma are going to win the league by 7 points this year

- everyone in December

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Gigi Galli posted:

- everyone in December
they signed a bunch of loving garbage trash last year and actually have good players this year and should win because of the allegri effect

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

straight up brolic posted:

they signed a bunch of loving garbage trash last year and actually have good players this year and should win because of the allegri effect

Dzeko's gonna score 20+ goals imho

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i just saw something on sky about ravel morrison staying at lazio. does he ever play for them?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jose posted:

i just saw something on sky about ravel morrison staying at lazio. does he ever play for them?

I'm don't think he's made an appearance yet.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You can see the lust in her eyes and hell, i can't blame her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Let's talk about non-northern conspiracies:

Lazio / Genoa / Lecce trials: two matches are under further scrutiny from the old match fixing days - Lazio-Lecce and Lazio-Genoa (the Mauri games). Mauri rescinded his contract at the start of this summer and decided to quit. Palazzi, the prosecutor, after carefully investigating the new proof provided by the key witness, decided to re-open the trials for Lecce and Genoa. But not Lazio, because in the previous investigation they brought the case to the fourth level, the TNAS, or the CONI tribunal. Since a sentence from them is supposed to be final, further trials cannot be reopened even if new proof comes to light. Crowning this achievement: Mauri magically is a Lazio player again as of today.

Catania: Pulvirenti, the owner, admitted he bought 5 matches during last year's serie B in order to save themselves from relegation to Lega Pro. Such a crime normally should involve a lifetime ban from football for the involved people, and extremely harsh penalties to the football team.

But wait! Pulvirenti is friends with Lotito and Tavecchio, good friend, and the fact he cooperated means he should get a lighter sentence - he's got a 5 year ban (maybe), and Catania is relegated to Lega Pro (where they would have ended anyway without match fixing) and a 12 point penalty for this year's league - for five fixed matches, that's barely a slap of the wrist.

:italy:

• Locked thread