Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Grantland has a story about Inter and Milan today: http://grantland.com/the-triangle/2015-serie-a-ac-milan-inter-italy

There isn't anything covered that isn't already known by people that follow the league, but to note - according to the author the advanced stats show that Bacca is going to be a flop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

loving SUNDAY BOYS! CAN'T WAIT!

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

I'm Mike L Goodman and i think that strikers can't be good at finishing

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Grantland has a story about Inter and Milan today: http://grantland.com/the-triangle/2015-serie-a-ac-milan-inter-italy

There isn't anything covered that isn't already known by people that follow the league, but to note - according to the author the advanced stats show that Bacca is going to be a flop.

Well you see, Bacca scored 34 goals, and some of them were insanely good, so he's definitely a bad buy.

Inter on the other hand have spent over their means so high that they were hit by a fine and sold their best promising young player, so this is good.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Well you see, Bacca scored 34 goals, and some of them were insanely good, so he's definitely a bad buy.

Inter on the other hand have spent over their means so high that they were hit by a fine and sold their best promising young player, so this is good.

Yeah, selling Kovacic was a duuuuumb move.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

that grantland dude is the worst football journalist yet probably gets paid the most and its infuriating

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

straight up brolic posted:

that grantland dude is the worst football journalist yet probably gets paid the most and its infuriating

he's not the worst in a world where Billy Haisley writes for Deadspin

also there's football tomorrow and Roma are going to beat the second most fascist club in the league

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

trem_two posted:

To note - according to the author the advanced stats show that Bacca is going to be a flop.

i'm kicking around dishware and furniture irl. this nonsense will not stand

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Allegri had a press conference today, he said that Llorente will probably start tomorrow. I wonder if he'll still go to Sevilla, but Juve are just holding onto him through the end of the window due to the injury issues. Both Mandzukic and Morata are expected to practice next week. He also said that Padoin will start in the deep lying midfield spot until Marchisio returns.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Looks like Suarez might not start tomorrow, since he picked up a red card in the Copa del Rey. According to Fifa he needs to skip one cup match, according to FIGC one league match; I think to avoid risks, we're not playing him at all.

In further good Milan news, Mexes is not called up for tomorrow, so the defensive line appears to be going to be Alex / Ely again.

I'm hoping for a draw tomorrow, Fiorentina had a rough week with Joaquin and now Suarez so we might get concentration problems.

Mercato news, it looks like Fiorentina might snag an obese Iturbe from Roma on a loan + purchase right; I like these kind of bets and a left footed winger is exactly what we need.

E: Looks like Suarez can play after all.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Aug 22, 2015

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Looks like Suarez might not start tomorrow, since he picked up a red card in the Copa del Rey. According to Fifa he needs to skip one cup match, according to FIGC one league match; I think to avoid risks, we're not playing him at all.

In further good Milan news, Mexes is not called up for tomorrow, so the defensive line appears to be going to be Alex / Ely again.

I'm hoping for a draw tomorrow, Fiorentina had a rough week with Joaquin and now Suarez so we might get concentration problems.

Mercato news, it looks like Fiorentina might snag an obese Iturbe from Roma on a loan + purchase right; I like these kind of bets and a left footed winger is exactly what we need.

E: Looks like Suarez can play after all.

Surely it'll be romagnoli/Ely?

Also I'm at the track now but I hope hellas is getting killed.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Roma has been dreadful

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

ffs roma

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Surely it'll be romagnoli/Ely?

Could be, Miha said he will play with more or less the team that played Perugia - was it Romagnoli then?

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Aug 22, 2015

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

roma already at the massive collapse stage of the season, excellent stuff

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Well I'm relieved to see that Roma have not yet clinched the scudetto.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

One for next year's thread already, Gigi:

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

canepazzo posted:

One for next year's thread already, Gigi:

Lol

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
That would've been a great sequence off that short corner if Candreva's shot hadn't been saved

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Biglia with the nice finish, 1-0

E: Kishna scores, 2-0 Lazio. Bologna are...not good.

trem_two fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Aug 22, 2015

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Mancosu :stare:

That was a nice goal

E: http://streamable.com/cmhh

trem_two fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Aug 22, 2015

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Biglia was carted off with some sort of leg injury. If it's serious, Lazio are really going to feel that one.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Today I read this ridiculous rumor: Pogba to Chelsea for Cuadrado, Oscar, Willian and 93 million euro.

Also add Lazio to the endless list of clubs who "totally want to sign Joel Campbell but won't and he will play for the Arsenal reserves next season" file.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Drogadon posted:

Today I read this ridiculous rumor: Pogba to Chelsea for Cuadrado, Oscar, Willian and 93 million euro.

Also add Lazio to the endless list of clubs who "totally want to sign Joel Campbell but won't and he will play for the Arsenal reserves next season" file.

I would 100% do this

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Soulex posted:

I would 100% do this

You'd have to accept a deal like that at the start of the transfer window. It would wreak too much havoc on the squad to do it now.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

trem_two posted:

You'd have to accept a deal like that at the start of the transfer window. It would wreak too much havoc on the squad to do it now.

Yeah, but still, those are some pretty good players to pick up plus that amount of cash is insane in itself.

And I know it's just a silly season rumor.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

According to Di Marzio, Balotelli is expected to meet with Mihajlovic for a possible return to Milan. Brb dusting my #rigoreperilmilan button.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

According to Di Marzio, Balotelli is expected to meet with Mihajlovic for a possible return to Milan. Brb dusting my #rigoreperilmilan button.

I can't imagine this working out.

Biglia is out for a month with a calf injury. Good for him and Lazio that it's not something more serious, but that's a big loss for their CL tie.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

If this happens I'll give myself an Icardi avatar for the rest of the season.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

If this happens I'll give myself an Icardi avatar for the rest of the season.

Quotin for posterity

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
i'll prepare the piazza

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

poo poo Farm posted:

i'll prepare the piazza
lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ffs

Anyone have any good Icardi pictures

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
I'd have big Mario back in a minute. He just spent the entire season at Liverpool without breaking into a women's prison or burning down any houses and last stint at Milan he scored better than 1 in 2. And the team was filled with and coached by clowns then!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Ffs

Anyone have any good Icardi pictures

Someone please photoshop this to be the "Why Always Me" shirt, tia

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Why are there no early matches today? Lame.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Why are there no early matches today? Lame.

I think it's this way just because it's the first day of the season.

You could watch some similar clown italian antics by formula 1 with me imo.

E: I'm mad as hell about the f1 Milan better win today.

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Aug 23, 2015

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

I think it's this way just because it's the first day of the season.

You could watch some similar clown italian antics by formula 1 with me imo.

E: I'm mad as hell about the f1 Milan better win today.

sounds like someone isn't feeling #blessed (F1 this year sucks and it's all the Germans' fault, i agree)

also i've said it before and i'll say it again: gently caress BeIN Sports and their decision to place Serie A third in their pecking order of leagues they show because one league has barççççççça and real and they own a team in the other league

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
Bein just needs to launch an app for apple/Fire TV and the I won't even care. Just sucks that streaming coverage is worse than like 5 years ago when every game was on ESPN 3 and their streams actually worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
BeIN's streaming service still isn't available through my provider. If they'd make it available for a fee like Fox Soccer does I'd happily give them my :10bux:, but they don't so it's Russian streams for another year.

• Locked thread