Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Soulex posted:

OH MY loving GOD.

2016 PES has a very awesome celebration that you should be very familiar with.

http://youtu.be/byMJygJxP4Q

Who's the guy that does the vagina eating celebration? They should do that one too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

He's just like Mancini, except he was never as good of a player.

I thought Conte was real good OP :unsmith:

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Jose posted:

LIverpool have like 7 strikers or something stupid. they're desperate to get rid of Balotelli. Borini too

Yep. Liverpool should never ever buy Italian.

Most Liverpool supporters actually really like Mario though. I think most of us feel sorry for the guy as he wasn't bought by the manager and clearly doesn't fit into a high pressing game as a lone striker. He's never complained and has by in large been completely professional with us. I hope he goes to Turkey where he'll score a lot of goals and still get paid good money. Also they're likely to give us at least some money for him unlike those cheap rear end Italian clubs.

I'm still pissed off that Borini turned down a move to Sunderland which would have made us like 14 million pounds or something ridiculous. We'll be lucky to get anywhere near HALF of that now. Admittedly you can't blame someone for not wanting to go to Sunderland S'land.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

If I did I meant if he actually signed.

Mario wasn't bad for you guys was he?

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Everyone wants Mario to do well :unsmith:

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

With Ancelotti available I wonder if Juvenuts will pull the trigger sooner than later.

I hope not as I would like Ancelotti and Liverpool (which won't happen)

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Juve lost some incredibly talented players while a lot of Serie A clubs actually splashed some cash for once. I'm not surprised that they're finding it harder this season.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

canepazzo posted:

Some random market stuff:

Immobile back to Torino :stare:
Luiz Adriano and Mexes out of the squad for tomorrow so presumably on the way out together with Cerci
Diamanti to Atalanta

Luiz Adriano didn't last long. What happened?

Also it's so strange how little the Milan changed in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s but now it's the complete opposite. I miss them being good.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Woodenlung posted:

Yeah it was Hiljemark, good

Holy poo poo

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Galliani said Milan isn't buying anyone and that "we're ok in defense".

The only two fit defenders are Romagnoli and Zapata and Zapata might as well be injured. But dont' worry! Mexes is coming back soon!!!!!! And De Jong can play CB!!!!

Maybe you could loan back Bonera :downs:

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

dex_sda posted:

how is buffon so loving good

He's still absolutely incredible.

Seriously I don't know of ANY other player that has been consistently good for his entire career. Even now he hasn't seemed to regressed at all.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Simone Poodoin posted:

Goddamn Donnarumma

Any chance he goes to Euro as third choice?

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I mean I understand the smoking part but being sacked for taking nude selfies is a little rough. Unless he was sending them to the manager.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I would have thought Beradi would be given a shot over known garbageman Borini.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Nice way to make your way back to Serie A
https://streamable.com/yp3q

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Simone Poodoin posted:

I forgot that I had this prepared in case Bonaventura scored in the cup final

Ahahaha

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

It looks like sickly poo poo. Which is appropriate.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

AC Milan looked so awful against us today. They are so loving SLOW. Also Paletta has the worst haircut I have ever seen in my life.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Are there any sane Italian owners? The Pozo's seem okay but everyone else is crazy

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

trem_two posted:

Higuain made his debut in the friendly against West Ham today

https://twitter.com/SquawkaNews/status/762281624428015616

Is that Destro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

trem_two posted:

Probably means Juve need to get another striker, too.

Please no Matri or Osvaldo :nono:

Mario is available...

Wouldn't be the worst third choice option.

• Locked thread