Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
i only follow this league very casually but are lazio actually really good despite being scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Soulex posted:

Nikola Kalinic is signing for Fiorentina soon. He any good? Type of player we need?

he's poo poo

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
and also gone to fenerbahce

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

canepazzo posted:

That's the Basketball player by the same name :D

poo poo then ignore the second post he's just poo poo

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

canepazzo posted:

I like him, but for what they are asking (7 million) I'd rather get someone more ready than a 19 year old. He's got a huge potential tho so it could be a nice investment.

Kalinic shows lotta promise to me, in some of his movements he reminds me a lot of the first Toni; Toni was stronger and more physical, Kalinic seems to have a little bit more finesse. I have a good feeling about him, hope I'm not as wrong as I was with Gomez.

he's super not that good he won't hit double figures this or any season

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
he still is he just doesn't have the attitude. he's probably a good bet as a massive waste of potential which is a shame because he could have been great

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Soulex posted:

To be fair, you should have panicked when Allegri stepped into Conte's spot.

allegri who walked the league and made it to the champions league final and still has some of his own hair as opposed to bald fraud conte?

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
can't wait for him to manage milan

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
i'll prepare the piazza

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
diego lopez deserves better

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
if milan sign balotelli they should just say gently caress it & bring in zeman

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
gd please give somebody else your av so it isn't lost

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Soulex posted:

Boring went to Subderland

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
i love totti and hope big max gets him another scudetto

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
balotelli is just a more likeable version of adebayor

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
nice to see allegri got to bring in his medical staff

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

empty quote me again at the end of the season so i can post the smug face with the eyebrows

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
but he spent the whole thing saying they'll be in the race not winning it

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Soulex posted:

Kalinic is looking like every bit the striker I EXPECTED from Gomez. He's doing absolutely amazing for the most part, and is really good at getting these weird first touches that always work out for him. And working into space.

i was meaning to ask about kalinic actually i looked and he seems to be doing well, does he actually play well or has he just got some goals?

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
i'm starting to think kalinic was misused by noted great english manager sam allardyce

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Paul McGrath's book is pretty great

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Troy Queef posted:

This is only the 2nd year Milan's done an ad for their PREMIUM TIRE SPONSOR and already they're amazing.

(Still no Blackburn Rovers ad for Venky's, but then again nothing will: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwf2SBWa5o)

Ugh please trigger warning this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
i just got a channel that lets me watch serie a regularly so can anybody tell me which team has the most mental chairman so i know who to plastic for?

• Locked thread