Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

like she's funny but holy poo poo is she loving everywhere and the dumb 'lol I'm a girl w/ a potty mouth who likes dick' is wearing pretty thin

Much thinner than her

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:secondpost:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Plus she hates America/Guns. Thumbs down forever.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
her senator relative is also a bitch baby for pissing on the Iran deal

Tincans
Dec 15, 2007

What, is she funny or something?

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

quote:

A man decides one night he's going to check out the new bar that opened up in town. He walks downtown and looks up at the new establishments sign, "O.P's", shrugs and goes inside. The place is really busy but he spots a seat at the bar and starts making his way to it. One step in and someone accidentally backs into him and they spill their drink all over themselves. He sees its a big black guy wearing a motorcycle jacket and his stomach sinks. The man looks down at the spill and just smiles and says to the guy "Don't worry about it!" so our man breathes a sigh of relief, says his apologies, and keeps heading to the bar. Right before he reaches the seat someone else goes to sit down, they see him and instead of shrugging it off they get up and offer him the seat! The guy can't believe it but he takes his seat and nods to the bar tender. He orders a beer off tap and the bartender tells him "It's on the house." Now the guy is really wondering what's up so he leans in and asks the bartender, "Hey buddy, how come everyone's so nice in here" and the bartender shrugs and says "No one cur". The guy leans back and takes a deep drink, letting all thoughts slip away. "That's good." he thinks. "I'm glad of it."

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

I read that whole quote.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
OP are you sexually frustrated that you can't have sex with her?

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

quote:

As hard as we try to get Inside Amy, we can't really get Inside Amy.

Oh, don't get us wrong, Amy is pretty cute, and rather funny, but as soon as we try to get Inside, it all becomes very complex.

That's alright, we say, we'll give it another shot. So a week passes, and here she is — same time, same place — and we're once again trying to get Inside Amy. And it's just not happening!

Amy, we say. This relationship we're having, it's a little one-sided, no? We welcome you to our home. We lie in our bed, watching you. You smile... we return it, but you don't see. You laugh... we laugh, but you don't hear. You even told us you were Jewish, and we thought — yes, this is the final piece! — and yet... Come on, Amy, just let us get Inside!

Maybe the time has come to end it. It's not you, Amy, it's us! We tried, Amy, we tried so hard!

Why, oh why, can't we get Inside Amy?

Verdict: Jew.

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I'd rather hear about Amy Schumer, who is actually very funny ,than Taylor Swift who is a mediocre pop star the media won't shut the gently caress up about.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I've never seen any movie or television featuring Amy Schumer

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
id probably let her sit on my face but my standards arent very high

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Lowtechs posted:

OP are you sexually frustrated that you can't have sex with her?

No, but if I was I could easily solve that by being at any bar at last call in the Midwest, or the South, and parts of Boston, Baltimore and most of Wyoming too.

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

not funny, not cute or hot. she's just an average slob of an american woman

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
She's a good example of the media machine getting ahold of someone talented with a unique and funny point of view and then making you utterly sick of them through overexposure and contrived bullshit.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Amy Schumer isn't that bad, but she's also not that good

Ufm??

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
She's confusing because her standup is painfully unfunny, but about half the skits on her show are pretty funny.

Maybe it's because on the show you can look at other stuff besides just her.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Who

Maybe you should stop paying attention to media for actual retarded people hahaha

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

Who

Maybe you should stop paying attention to media for actual retarded people hahaha

Is this website/forum a media?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

165 pounds and 5'7" lol

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
For someone who seems really open about her body, she sure does a lot of loving with her clothes on in her movie.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I liked her on Last Comic Standing BEFORE she was cool. :colbert:

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
She's pretty cute but you can tell she is one extra burger and one missed trip to the gym away from ballooning up by 100 lbs. Still would after though, even though she would still be way out of my league.

withak fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Aug 8, 2015

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

who

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Andy Whomer???

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

i disagree with her, i think a deal with iran is necessary

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Is pee in her butt she looks like she got some nice tatas

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Sarah Silverman did it first.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

withak posted:

She's pretty cute but you can tell she is one extra burger and one missed trip to the gym away from ballooning up by 100 lbs. Still would after though, even though she would still be way out of my league.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

I stand by my post.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Whoah

The Noble Nobbler
Jul 14, 2003

I want to be inside amy schumer

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
it's only a matter of time until the buzzfeed crowd decides that she doesn't live up to the insanely idealized projections they've forced on her. the inevitable fall from grace is probably going to be vicious one

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
She's gross and annoying to boot.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

mdm posted:

her senator relative is also a bitch baby for pissing on the Iran deal

he's been a gun grabber for years that she's now teaming up with in that effort, surrender the murder-devices to be melted down goy, we know what's best

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

The Noble Nobbler posted:

looks like a baby beat you to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Noble Nobbler posted: