Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

uli lost weight doin' it :smug:

weight losing guy with published book and video game - 1
goon with dr who avatar - 0

He's going bald and blind from malnutrition lol score 2 to uli

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

luncheon meat posted:

which one the dr who nerd or uli because either way lol

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
probably both but I know uli is for a fact but he blames not being able to see well on stress, not staring at a monitor 18hrs/day and eating nothing but cheeze piezza

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

Chill la Chill posted:

How much does Doobie pay his two employees

Sorry y'all i didn't get a chance to write out them payroll checks, my substandard Alabama public school math skills plum gave out.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The first employee quit within days of being hired IIRC.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
On a side note, have you guys checked out the star citizen thread? Its been quite entertaining for the last 300 posts or so

e: it got so bad that it was locked

Kakarot fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Aug 10, 2015

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
u guys remember how franco would gas popular threads and then restart them to make his threads 5 rated? like the osha thread he gassed and then immediately restarted lol

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

jackyl posted:

u guys remember how franco would gas popular threads and then restart them to make his threads 5 rated? like the osha thread he gassed and then immediately restarted lol

he was the worst

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

jackyl posted:

Truly a plot only a mensa member could come up with.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

jackyl posted:

sounds just like the poo poo an idiot who blames everybody else for his failures would come up with

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
I have NEVER seen this video, only found it because I was searching for in da dogshack(?) which I still cant find

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPMvTxBy47Q

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I don't get why people get so pissed off about other people talking about doobie, it's hilarious. Everything about doobie is hilarious.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Does anybody know what the guy who made "The Human Centipede" has been up to lately

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
yall should not be mean to franco imo hes good ppl

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

luncheon meat posted:

He's quite slender, at least.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a bay posted:

Does anybody know what the guy who made "The Human Centipede" has been up to lately

i hiope he is dead i saw that movie the other day fir the first time and it was reall. bad i didant like it a tall. and i like horrore movies

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

well bye going to watch human centpiede 2 now

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

waSSUP

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

What's with doobie hiring retarded children

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The first employee quit within days of being hired IIRC.

Never heard of this. Would love a link or a fb post or something

Knowing doob, he probably promised his employees unlimited combo meals in lieu of payment.

He's much craftier than we gave him credit for

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Aug 10, 2015

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Drunk Nerds posted:

Knowing doob, he probably promised his employees unlimited combo meals in lieu of payment.

lol

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I said two employees cuz he and his wife don't get paid so

Drunk Nerds posted:

:vince: lol

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Doobie is funny to me primarily for the absurdity of it. Instead of donating money to a worthwhile cause like world hunger or Ebola they gave it to a redneck hotdog guy. The situation only gets worse because SURPRISE he's also a redneck racist idiot. The gay hate is worse than anything I've ever seen on fb (and half my fb friends are from Mississippi) and everything is just mind blowing.

I'll admit it gets dumb and creepy at points like when the thread was grabbing at straws to make fun of his family's visit to some car show or DSL but there was a lot of gold in that pile of poo poo

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I almost find the people that don't find doobie and Uli funny more funny then the threads themselves. "I just don't like it and don't think it's funny!"/bookmarks thread, reads it obsessively and poo poo posts 100s of times. god bles.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Captain Yossarian posted:

I almost find the people that don't find doobie and Uli funny more funny then the threads themselves. "I just don't like it and don't think it's funny!"/bookmarks thread, reads it obsessively and poo poo posts 100s of times. god bles.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

uli is a special boy

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

he's too pure of heart for the monsters who post on gbs

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NQlOfXyrUY

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

*is mod*

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
How high does he pile the fries?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

but enough about CrashCat

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Sir_Charles posted:

but enough about CrashCat

I followed the last thread and when I found out Crash Cat was the turncoat traitor, it just broke my cold little heart :(

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I followed the last thread and when I found out Crash Cat was the turncoat traitor, it just broke my cold little heart :(

It was just so dumb. He literally had more posts than anyone else in the thread, he was a lovely white noise poster and then he got all bent out of shape about them not being "true Christians" lol. A shameful goon.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Sir_Charles posted:

A shameful goon.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Zeike posted:

I have NEVER seen this video, only found it because I was searching for in da dogshack(?) which I still cant find

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPMvTxBy47Q

I made this on spec for Doobie to advertise his establishment.

He never replied to me. :(

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Sir_Charles posted:

It was just so dumb. He literally had more posts than anyone else in the thread, he was a lovely white noise poster and then he got all bent out of shape about them not being "true Christians" lol. A shameful goon.

im glad he realized that whitenoise posting several dozen times a day in a single thread is neither good posting nor conducive to strong mental health and forced the forums to help him quit cold turkey :unsmith:

e: well so much for that hope lol

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Spanish Manlove posted:

see keg, you can't help them. they're too far gone.

Nobody cares what you think.

fivethree posted:

looks perfectly sanitary and within health code to me.

I'd give it 100/100.

Zeike posted:

On a side note, have you guys checked out the star citizen thread? Its been quite entertaining for the last 300 posts or so

e: it got so bad that it was locked

Was there backer fallout over their GC booth or something?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jackyl posted:

Don't make fun of Luis. My last ban came down because I poked fun at him last time he posted. Apparently he has ralp on speed dial for when someone makes fun of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

a creepy colon posted:

Don't make fun of Luis. My last ban came down because I poked fun at him last time he posted. Apparently he has ralp on speed dial for when someone makes fun of him

Bans: 7
Probation: 40
Gassed threads: 39
Please do not reregister with this website.

Seems you're actually just really bad at posting hth

• Locked thread