Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
What the heck is even the point of getting bothered by a single lazy, dumb post in this kind of thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mordaedil posted:

Posting the same three pictures is really lazy and really bankrupt of creativity regardless of how correct the image is.

*beep* *boop* what are jokes human?

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Sakurazuka posted:

*beep* *boop* what are jokes human?

Knock knock

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Pavlov posted:

Knock knock

Jesus christ, what a loving lazy, creatively bankrupt joke.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
No you say 'who's there'

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

The Colonel posted:

What the heck is even the point of getting bothered by a single lazy, dumb post in this kind of thread?

I dunno, why indeed.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Mordaedil posted:

Posting the same three pictures is really lazy and really bankrupt of creativity regardless of how correct the image is.
Fist of the North Star delivers what it promises.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Mordaedil posted:

You are a bad poster.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

So I'm guessing you watched... Rent?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

dote up a cat, actually

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Sorry to hear about your STD Stairmaster, but you still aren't a very good poster.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Mordaedil posted:

Sorry to hear about your STD Stairmaster, but you still aren't a very good poster.

You know you don't actually have to attempt to retort, right? You aren't going to get the last word in and suddenly he'll realise you were right all along

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

The next post will be another Watched, Expected, Got submission.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Wrong.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Mordaedil posted:

I'd rather have my case of the clap than yours of the sperg.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora or Shattered Angels if you were watching the dub that inexplicably exists was a show that also existed. And it wasn't that bad really! I'd just watched KnM, which was bad, and this show was like a crossover between that and all the other also bad shows that studio had made over the years, and the result was...okay! Don't know if I'd recommend it but I liked it fairly well (even if Big Muscly Growly Dude being paired with the cat girl was weird lolicon shenanigans but they have the least screentime of the entire cast).

i regret not having done this last night, i could've saved you, person who got probated

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

CuLT posted:

You're right, I was flying too close to the sun by putting Mushishi and Blackjack in there. It was not meant to be a recommendation, so much as an observation. In retrospect, I would put a big ol' Moonphase image in there - the creep factor really gears up after the first season (which was still, I don't know... I wouldn't watch it with anyone whose opinion of me I value). I dropped it.

If they did a cut without all of (what I assume are) Shinbou's worst influences, while keeping the surreality, it would be a better show. Still, judging by the relentless pace of adaptations, it still seems to find an audience so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm with you. I really liked he first season but I got halfway through Nise and I'll never watch any more of it.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
If you've gotten half way through Nise and you liked Bake you should try and get through the rest of it and watch Nekomonogatari/Second Season, imo

It's pretty much got all of the best arcs in the series and way less of the weirder stuff that'll have creeped you out in Nise

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Thank you for having a great sense of humor and being a great mod.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Ya seafood is p. cool

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Okay, Imgur refuses to upload my image (file upload in multiple browsers attempted, URL upload attempted) so I'm attaching it.

Koufuku Graffiti was basically Hidamari Sketch S5 with more food.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

graybook posted:

Okay, Imgur refuses to upload my image (file upload in multiple browsers attempted, URL upload attempted) so I'm attaching it.

Koufuku Graffiti was basically Hidamari Sketch S5 with more food.

Yeah, it was really good and I hope we get more one day :)

• Locked thread