Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

meatpimp posted:

The obvious answer is Subaru swap.

I saw a Westfalia the other day with 944 wheels and a subaru swap of some kind. I've never seen a VW bus move like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I like this thread a lot actually, I just rarely have much to say. The 3D printed parts are awesome as hell and makes me want one even more. It is pretty crazy how much better the front emblem makes those old buses look, they seriously look naked without it.

Geirskogul posted:

Having some fun at work.

legit lol'd

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

cursedshitbox posted:

The dragon stays. :colbert:

It belongs in a museum.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Looks good, nice work dude.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
You rule dude :3:

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 22:55 on May 24, 2016

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

The Locator posted:

I've never even heard of a 'Spark Plug Non-Fouler' before.

It's just called that to get around what it really is, which is an O2 sensor spacer to get rid of catalyst efficiency codes, say after you've knocked yours out with a broom. :ssh: I've never seen one used for its named purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

I'm trading time saved now for time and heartache later, and I understand this is the "cheap boots monthly vs expensive boots yearly" situation. But I can't afford the Subaru setup. Not just money, but time.

The Sam Vimes Boots Theory of Socioeconomic Unfairness :eng101:

• Locked thread