Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

I'm a millennial

Say it ain't so DG :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Waltzing Along posted:

millenials? solidified farts

farts are funny, though

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

FreudianSlippers posted:

Generation X just moped about being misunderstood and not being able to get a job and how everything was like totally unfair and oppressive without ever bothering to to anything. Exactly like Millenials basically.

You are so close to getting the joke. Maybe this will help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDWmf61YFkQ

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im staring at my smartphone and being entitled fyi

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

are there any millenial republicans?

my cousin is one

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
i bet almost all millennials are repulicans because of their Christianity

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

i bet almost all millennials are repulicans because of their Christianity

pretty sure millennials don't have organized religion

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no way bro they have churches

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennialism

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you would be surprised

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

those mother fuckers!

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
what i resent is that i was always looking forward to being scared of teenagers when i got old, and now i am old and teenagers are not scary in any way whatsoever

greasers were scary, punks were scary. even hippies were scary back in the day because some of them were blowing up bombs and offing pigs and whatnot

even grunge kids were a little bit scary because 'they react to everything with ironic detachment, what do they BELIEVE in man'

but it's impossible to be scared of an 18 year old who dresses like a pre schooler and demands safe spaces from manspreading. i've tried, you just can't do it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Clipperton posted:

what i resent is that i was always looking forward to being scared of teenagers when i got old, and now i am old and teenagers are not scary in any way whatsoever

greasers were scary, punks were scary. even hippies were scary back in the day because some of them were blowing up bombs and offing pigs and whatnot

even grunge kids were a little bit scary because 'they react to everything with ironic detachment, what do they BELIEVE in man'

but it's impossible to be scared of an 18 year old who dresses like a pre schooler and demands safe spaces from manspreading. i've tried, you just can't do it

but he might have a knife.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

but he might have a knife.

knives are a trigger for him ever since his parents made him empty the dishwasher

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Clipperton posted:

knives are a trigger for him ever since his parents made him empty the dishwasher

same

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
when I was young I was scared of taking things out of the oven, then my mom made me do it and I cried cause I was scared, but after that I wasn't scared of the oven

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ocean Book posted:

when I was young I was scared of taking things out of the oven, then my mom made me do it and I cried cause I was scared, but after that I wasn't scared of the oven

fascinating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Clipperton posted:

lmao this is the goddamn truth plus funny as hell

• Locked thread