Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Guide-Racism-C-Dalton/dp/1592404308/ref=pd_sim_14_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=1J4K4T5SHSMCVZBTR884

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Dress up your segregationist attitude with safe space rhetoric and you too can be a socially accepted racist.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

I'll suck the chrome off your trailer hitch

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax
racism owns

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

KewlBiens posted:

racism owns

DISAGREED

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Al Cowens posted:

Dress up your segregationist attitude with safe space rhetoric and you too can be a socially accepted racist.

One weird trick

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

KewlBiens posted:

racism owns
slaves

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
Digging the Jon Daily endorsement.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Me and my friend both have Sombreros on. Mine says MEXICO his says JOSE CUERVO which is more culturally insensitive?

(We are both white af)

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

:eyepop:

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Nooner posted:

Me and my friend both have Sombreros on. Mine says MEXICO his says JOSE CUERVO which is more culturally insensitive?

(We are both white af)

If wearing a sombrero is culturally insensitive then nobody is allowed to wear anything from another country. Good luck finding clothes not made in Asia!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
im white

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Thomas Jefferson basically invented racism with his Letters From Virginia

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

ScratchAndSniff posted:

If wearing a sombrero is culturally insensitive then nobody is allowed to wear anything from another country. Good luck finding clothes not made in Asia!

When we were kids we used to put tape on our eyes and pretend to be Chinese. We'd do karate moves, eat with chopsticks, pee in Cokes, the whole bit.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Expected to see the bible.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ScratchAndSniff posted:

We are celebrating mexican heritage by having a bunch of mexicans cook for and clean up after us and many many more middle class white people. FIIIESSSSTAAAAA

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Is hating Pokèmon racist? Stupid little demon turds the lot of them

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Negroes cause global warming.

They are darker, dark absorbs light, thus greater heat on Earth.
So we need free air conditioning for our dusky black brethren.
and they'll be calmer and more comfortable.
Hey, It's a racist thread to begin with, Mods.

Refute my reasoning.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

BigBoss posted:

When we were kids we used to put tape on our eyes and pretend to be Chinese. We'd do karate moves, eat with chopsticks, pee in Cokes, the whole bit.

pee in cokes?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

jackyl posted:

pee in cokes?

he plays jokes

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Today I learned the esoteric slur hottentot.
Yay

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

jackyl posted:

pee in cokes?

I drink Coke.
When I pee it looks the same
Should I see a doc?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Haha hey Cletus I got a good one. Why do black people run so fast?

Well you see, my friend, the negroids are fundamentally different from us in muscle mass, density, and caloric usage. While I still stress that they are as human as you and me, these differences have been noted by numerous studies and academics such as

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Well you see, my friend, the negroids are fundamentally different from us in muscle mass, density, and caloric usage. While I still stress that they are as human as you and me, these differences have been noted by numerous studies and academics such as

Its funny isn't it?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Nooner posted:

(We are both white af)
Culture and ethnicity aren't really about race, only often associated with it, so you're fine. You could even go "Ayy-eeee! Pew pew pew!" and act like your fingers are pistols shooting up in the air, and that wouldn't be racist.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://madness-and-gods.tumblr.com/post/123033467661/lmaooo-unmute-this

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
what a insanely misleading graph lol, true or not they went out of their way with that one

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
White genocide is coming. So excited.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Agag posted:

White genocide is coming. So excited.

What about white muslims?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Immortan posted:

If you ask around SA you will learn that there is no such thing.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Immortan posted:

what about em?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

quote:

Biography
In 1954, the famously reclusive former child prodigy C. H. Dalton was born to a family of wealthy robber barons in New Haven, Connecticut. It was there that he first developed his passion for anthropology, making frequent exploratory journeys "below stairs" to observe the everyday lives of his family's servants. This only after having been dissuaded from an early interest in lepidoptery by a father who deemed butterflies "too faggy" for his only son and heir.

At 14, Dalton received a full scholarship to study anthropology, but he instead concentrated in the biological sciences, hoping to prove a chemical and genetic basis for his earlier observations. Fascinated by both taxonomy and the promise of eugenics, Dalton strove to more perfectly categorize all humankind according to their genetic predispositions.

After receiving his Ph.D. in just three years, Dalton accepted the prestigious Charles Lindbergh professorship in Ethnography at the Institute for Advanced Studies in New Jersey, where he teaches an intensive course load of two lectures every other semester. He has never married.

sold

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Agag posted:

If you ask around SA you will learn that there is no such thing.

Including you?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Immortan posted:

Including you?

I only gently caress non-white women now. For the benefit of humanity.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
you only gently caress non-women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

anchoress posted:

you only gently caress non-women

Yacubians know their days are numbered. They fear interracial love.

• Locked thread