Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
at dawn in the parking lot of a bar with a massive hangover. What am I doing with my life, gbs? Everything wrong or everything right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
I went home and horked a few times, can't really get off my floor. I was out drinking with coworkers and vaguely remember stumbling back to my car after making an rear end of myself in some stupid dance club. Hungover phone post itt, gonna spew some more brb

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
I'm rockin an '06 scion xa. I call it my little toaster that tries. Not a big backseat, but I'm fuckin tiny, so it worked. I think the best part has been remembering bit by bit what I did and dreading seeing the coworker I nearly gave a lap dance to on Monday morning if he's there

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
I've had hangovers before and tomorrow I'll be like "HAHA THAT WAS AWESOME" but right now I seriously want to loving dig a hole and just die in it

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Speleothing posted:

Wait, so are you a chick?

Yes

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

GUYS STOP posted:

do you still have your wallet? this exact same thing happened to me but when i found my coat in the bar wallet was gone

Still had all my poo poo, thank gently caress, but I first opened my eyes I had a bit of a :wtc: moment and then wondered how I hadn't completely smashed my phone (still in my pocket)

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Windows 98 posted:

Your life is a mess, OP.

I haven't see "Train Wreck" but from the trailers I'm somewhat similar to Schumers character minus the getting laid while hammered (last night) and having a stupidly well paying job part which makes a lot of what happened just plain :ughh: instead of grounds for a comedy movie. Though one of the people I work with did announce very loudly that he wanted to gently caress me... he has a girlfriend, I work with him, and I still considered it.

Yeah, Windows 98, you're actually right. poo poo.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

jackyl posted:

u will eventually not have that happen but the first few times are glorious

I've woken up on the floor handcuffed to my best friend with both of us in our underwear and wrapped in a window curtain, so I'm no stranger to this

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Dave_Indeed posted:

Also, learn how to drink water and eat before bed. loving rookie.

I ate a lot at the first bar, pretty sure it was the sheer amount of gin I consumed. I normally go for fermented potato juice, it was prob a stupid idea to not consume as much water as booze

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

jackyl posted:

I've never done that

It's a p fun time trying to grill your remaining friends at the party on wtf happened because neither of you remembers poo poo

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Young Freud posted:

What exactly did you eat at the bar? A lot of bar food is heavily salted and designed to make you thirsty so you can buy more drinks.

A large bowl of bruschetta. I should've eaten like french fries covered in A1with a giant glass of water. gently caress, now I want fries

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

jackyl posted:

I do that poo poo weekly but not the handcuffs and curtains thing

Pffffff it's just not a party if there's no inexplicable nudity and fetish toys to go along with your black out :v:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Speleothing posted:

Yeah. You're def 'that girl' at the office.

Sorry. v:shobon:v

Considering I haven't actually boned any coworkers, whatever. *shrug* There are plenty of of people at my facility that have/are boning, they can have fun making fun of my idiocy at dancing/over-drinking all they like

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Speleothing posted:

Really? Sounds like a fun place - you hiring?

lol if you want to get beat up by autistic kids all day. This is why I drink and wake up in odd places

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Amorphous Blob posted:

have you ever gotten drunk enough to hit the kids back?

jackyl posted:

ur job is posting on the forums?

:lol:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Decebal posted:

So, as a woman, aren't you afraid of getting molested by getting blackout drunk this often.

If that coworker you gave a lap dance to kissed you or followed your lead he's a rapist and you should denounce him

yeah, wtf have I been doing with my life, owning up to my own mistakes!? *starts writing tumblr blogs all entitled "gently caress THE PATRIARCHY"*

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Doctor Dogballs posted:

that is some m.night shyamalan poo poo right there

senior, you should totally make an autist shyamalan-type movie script with that twist right there. you couldn't fail any harder than him, at least, plus yours would be watchable

corpuscollossus posted:

What is the name of your male colleague??

I believe the one I danced all over like a seizure was named Matt. I failed to mention that part of the reason I drank quite so much was that I didn't really know these colleagues, I got invited by a friend who then ditched as soon as we got to the bar. So I made a butt of myself in front of strangers

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Naerasa posted:

I thought bruschetta was the little bread slices covered in tomatoes and olive oil. Since when does this get consumed via bowl?

Or did you go to some kind of hosed up place that makes you apply the poo poo to the bread yourself? If so, Jesus christ OP, pull your life together.

of all the poo poo that happened, the bruschetta being a pile of stuff in a bowl lined with bread slices was just NOT helping at all. My life is a joke, a JOKE I tell ya!

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Decebal posted:

You should switch to weed OP. You become chill, enjoy music and there's no hangover ! I would rather vape a bowl with a girl than get drunk.

Maybe Matt is into it also :350:

Except that weed is boring and turns literally everyone I know who smokes into a lazy, obnoxious sack of poo poo who can't loving get any work done. I'm astounded at what I've accomplish while downing a bottle of booze versus just sitting there while nothing loving happens for hours

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Mr. Soul posted:

you just suck at smoking weed. I'll take a couple of hits and remodel your kitchen, bitch boy

I meant that the people around me, literally every single loving time they smoke, cannot manage to make a simple task happen without yelling in their loving ear repeatedly. I myself have never smoked weed, it holds no appeal to me. I don't give a poo poo how high people want to get on their time, they can toke it up all they please, I'd just rather stick to my liver damage in a bottle, thanks. If I want to get hosed up, I make it worth my lost time and eat a bunch of shrooms.

How are people still responding to this thread, idgi

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Ardemia posted:

Scions are deece cars, pretty good gas mileage too. Is it an automatic or manual/

I drive stick like a boss and go vroomvroom all over. It's a p small backseat, but I was too drunk to give a shite. The xa is one of the scion models that doesn't look like one of those stupid ugly boxes, it just looks like I should paint it like one of those red/yellow Fisher Price toys

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
lol I live in Illinois, pretty much hosed no matter what

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Stoic Commie posted:

come up to michigan some time if you really want to get hosed

I love Chicago and think it's a great city, but I think my state can be quite silly sometimes when it comes to stuff like this. Keys in your pocket = intent is just loving dumb. I drink because of my job, not my location though

Doctor Dogballs posted:

check your local privelige laws to make sure you aren't committing a technical trigger

Senior, it's nothing but a trigger race out here on the streets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Mederlock posted:

its really quite simple. goons are fascinated with women due to their nonexistent contact with them. other then their mothers ofc

It would make more sense if the turd I replied to hadn't called me "bitch boy" tho :confused:

• Locked thread