Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008
Oh lord, this one again. Will this version of the LP feature the cuddly red pandas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008
It is almost like the lead writer doesn't know how to be nice.

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008
Puzzle wise would any of you rate it as just distilled BS Sierra puzzle design?

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

It's not very obscure at all, though?

VVV
i'm gonna say it's about on par with knowing you can make fire by rubbing sticks.

I am going to disagree only because I have seen the sticks for fire in several kids cartoons and only have seen water freezing to break rocks in the magic school bus. So, based on what I would expect the average American 3rd grader to know I would easily give it 1000 fire making for every 1 rock splitting. And that is before factoring the scouts.

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008
Can we give dan a few more posts of encouragement to get this wonderful train wreck onto another page so that it is less browser destroying?

Thank you.

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008

Dire Chinchilla posted:

I'm kinda disappointed that there are no Polish characters, I must say :(

Why would you want to see the Polish dragged through the negative stereotyping mud that this game loves to wallow in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008
This is magical in all the wrong ways.

It is almost like the game makers went for the terrible slingshot maneuver, where things are so bad they are good again, and overshot so badly they crashed this game into the bog of stupidity.
I don't see how at any point of this the devs thought that this was going to be a 90+/100 rated game.

• Locked thread