Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Are they confusing Bernie Sanders with someone else? Maybe with literally any other Presidential candidate? I don't think I've ever been so confused in my life. Help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
GOP rallies won't let black people in

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
bernie sanders = colonel sanders = racist

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Hillary Clinton rallies won't let black people in

ftfy

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

she's basically a republican dude, so I think my post was spot on.

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
Lower level of security most likely.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
They're funded by Hillary Clinton supporters.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
this one was more of a seattle thing than a group of protestors thing tbph

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
lmao literally the one candidate who has any capacity to help their movement

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/black-lives-matter-protesters-shut-down-bernie-sanders-rally/

gently caress #blacklivesmatter after this.

P.S. All lives matter.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
https://twitter.com/blm_seattle

Seems like it was just a few retards and not the organization who organized this.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
tumblr

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

this was worth it for this sad face Bernie made.

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Coolie Ghost posted:

lmao literally the one candidate who has any capacity to help their movement

"Fifty years after Dr. King's 'I Have A Dream' speech, the specter of racism still haunts the American social landscape, manifesting in broken communities, economic inequality, and whole generations lost to crime and violence. It is an unconscionable tarnishing of America's remembrance of Dr. King, a constant reminder that we have come so far - and yet, still have so far to go. As president, I won't be able to do much about this, except scold my party to make token attempts to do something about it. Nothing will really change, black lives don't matter, and they never really will. You may have doubts in your mind - why vote for either party at this point, if neither serves to represent you and your needs?

Well, remember this in November:

White men might eat pussy all 'Nah nah nah, deedlee duh de dee dee', but black men eat pussy all 'Slow yeah, nom nom nom erm dee erm' "

*crowd cheers*
*Votes for Hillary Clinton*

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

quote:

Everything in a movement can't be controlled and beautiful. But the message must still be as such. Please continue to support us

Who said it, Black Lives Matter or Gamergate?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Wait nevermind.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Planarch posted:

Crypto-Hellthread #13

The left will eat itself.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Planarch posted:

Ha ha!
You thing gamergate is a real thing.
That is so cute

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://stormfrontorsjw.eu1.frbit.net/play.php

whoa

quote:

/BLANK/ are not equal to /BLANK/; they are superior in many ways, and in most ways that will count in the future. It is not just a matter of culture or upbringing. It is a matter of chromosomes, genes, hormones, and nerve circuits. It is not mainly because of how experience shapes /BLANK/, but because of intrinsic differences in the body and the brain. Do these differences account for all the ways /BLANK/ and /BLANK/ differ? No. Are all /BLANK/ one way and all /BLANK/ another? Also no. But none of those considerations seriously impede my argument or deflect its key conclusion: /BLANK/ are superior in most ways that matter now.

quote:

"Similarly, I'd love to see, and live in, a [...]-only town. Maybe even a [...]-only state (though that becomes legally problematic rapidly). Doesn't mean I'd be trying to reject all contact with [...]; I would certainly visit outside the town, and quite possibly even work outside it. It just means that it can feel good to have a place where one doesn't need to worry about the [...], because [...] stay outside the gates."
:eyepop: :stare:

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I donated to the bern and totally support & hope he wins, but nate silver pointed this out: he probably won't because he finds himself in a similar situation to barack obama in 2008 facing down the frontrunner clinton except he's a fogey old jew and black communities aren't going to warm up to him while clinton is already in bed with them

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
i think im going to fart

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Al Cowens posted:

quote:

It just means that it can feel good to have a place where one doesn't need to worry about the [...], because [...] stay outside the gates."

i, too, wish to live in a town where libertarians aren't allowed inside the gates

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
update: the fart came out

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
lives matter...?

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Daedra posted:

lives matter...?

im as confused as you

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

quote:

The activists demanded 4 ½ minutes of silence in memory of Michael Brown

I wonder how many meetings and endless debates it took for them to come up with that number

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
honestly though alot of the black lives matters people are being payed to protest. the idea that hillary would use her many connections to orchestrate this isnt that far fetched.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
lol if you don't think hillary paid them to do this

e: fb

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

false flag rabble rabble rabble

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
lol if you think a jew will win the white house

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

afeelgoodpoop posted:

honestly though alot of the black lives matters people are being payed to protest. the idea that hillary woud use her many connections to orchestrate this isnt that far fetched.

It's not Hillary it's George Soros he paid 33 million to have Ferguson and Baltimore burned.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lol trump will win and he'll pull the plug on america and well all finally go swirling down the loving drain

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
Death means nothing. Life means less

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Jose Oquendo posted:

lol if you think a jew will win the white house

Immortan posted:

It's not Hillary it's George Soros he paid 33 million to have Ferguson and Baltimore burned.

these two things are related, fore soros is a jealous jew who shant have other jews come before him

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
op u know how ows was originally about economic issues but after a while the browns and the chicks got bored and decided it should be about poc and womyn and then the whole thing died? this is another version of that lmao.

in other words...

Al Cowens posted:

The left will eat itself.

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

I'm not american, but that Bernie Sanders guy looks cool as gently caress :)

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
:lol: Apparently one of the mad black lives ladies gestured for Bernie to stand beside her on stage and he was like naaaahhhh

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

america will descend into the free market jungle and only those who polish their fiscal fangs will survive.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
They picked an easy target. Trump, or someone else ho actually disagreed ith them, ould've just had them removed by the police. And been praised by his supporters for doing so. But a liberal can't do that, have people protesting police mistreating black people hauled off forcibly by police.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Leftists in America have just given up. Abortion is being made defacto illegal in most of the country, but actually fighting back about that ould be hard, so let's complain about manspreading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

because bernie sanders is looking to improve things for everyone and that's not fair only black people should get their lives improved because of white privilege

• Locked thread