Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
You can shoot questions at me because I believe in the 2nd amendment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

EngineerSean posted:

Can you give me definitive proof that we are on the high side of the Laffer Curve?

The Laffer Curve we can use to help us build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Enfield posted:

whats your favorite color

My favorite color is black because it's a combination of all colors, just like America is supposed to be with people. Those who live here legally.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

EngineerSean posted:

Hmm good answer. Do you agree that companies that move their profits overseas are unAmerican and should be penalized?

I think it's very American to occupy ourselves in other countries. We have to show our strength everywhere so they don't forget who they are messing with. Money is power, and when our money is in other countries it shows how powerful we really are.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

KewlBiens posted:

who would you rather gently caress megan mccain or se cupp

SE Cupp, no question.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

EngineerSean posted:

Wow really great debate tonight. One last question: I buy and sell people like you every day. What do you in particular have to offer to me, in terms of why I should give your campaign $2.7 million instead of just the paltry $2700 that most people are limited to?

Well first of all, I want to thank you for the kind words and trust that you have already given me. I think what America is, is the strongest nation on this planet. We have the most freedom, the best healthcare, the lowest crime rate and the strongest military. We were the first country to send a man to the moon. We were the first county to invent the internet (that's what you are using right now). We are also the wealthiest nation with the most exports to other countries. Without us, the world as you know it wouldn't exist.

With all that being said, we do have our problems and I aim to address those. Most importantly is illegal immigration. Second is abortion. I will make sure women are not allowed to kill their unborn children because they can't control themselves sexually with Pauly and Frank from across the tracks. Thirdly, I plan to build a dome that surrounds America, and it's allies, to help keep the illegals out. I plan on introducing DNA tests for those illegals that do try to get in. We have space satallites that can see everything and everyone. My plan is to use them to keep our borders clean via dna tests.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Junkfist posted:

Is BlackLivesMatter an inside job?

Thanks for asking. All lives matter, and it's foolish to say otherwise. Jesus saves everyone, not just those who are black. I also plan on bringing back God to our schools.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Orkin Mang posted:

dou have sex with the decpitated heads of ur victims until their flesh sloughs off like soup skin and u cant get any friction from the holes anymore, like noted republican rising star theodre bundy?

Many liberals, but not conservatives, believe there is an important asymmetry in American politics. These liberals believe that people on opposite sides of the ideological spectrum are fundamentally different. Specifically, they believe that liberals are much more open to change than conservatives, more tolerant of differences, more motivated by the public good and, maybe most of all, smarter and better informed.The evidence for these beliefs is not good. Liberals turn out to be just as prone to their own forms of intolerance, ignorance and bias. But the beliefs are comforting to many. They give their bearers a sense of intellectual and even moral superiority. And they affect behavior. They inform the condescension and self-righteousness with which liberals often treat conservatives.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

please rate the riddick films in order best to worst (you may include the games for extra credit)

Chronicles
Pitch Black
Escape from Butcher Bay
Riddick

I can't decide between 2 and 3 they could go either or

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ButteCysts posted:

paper or plastic

Plastic is much more reusable, something democrats love to preach about but never put into practice.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

follow up, do you open palm slap a VHS copy of the movies into your vcr every morning?

I've never owned a VHS player, I was raised poor.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Emerson Cod posted:

Cut or uncut?

Cut, it says it in the Bible and is what scientists and doctors agree what is best.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Ok well that's all for tonight, thank you and I hope some of you have been enlightened. God Bless.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Just landed in Belize ready to answer more questions from my Ipad.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

mdm posted:

how do you feel about the marriage penalty and if you think it should be fixed should it only be fixed for god fearing heterosexuals or nah?

Marriage is defined in the bible. Read it. Separation of church and state. It's what this country is founded on.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

huskarl_marx posted:

im a repubican

Feel free to field some of these questions while I'm away!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Before I go, I want to make, I need to make one thing clear. Isis and Isil and Iran and North Korea don't care about your marriage vows. They want to cut your head off. While you are over there biting your nails sipping your frapacino at your local starbucks updating your stupid blog with 30 readers, worrying about if Frank can marry Tom, Isil is plotting to destroy America. They have ways to get over here and blow you up with a dirty bomb. They have already attacked us once. Think about THAT.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Top City Homo posted:

stop quoting hte ny times token conservative about jon stewart and answer the question

this is a picture of me, as a republican in a leather jacket, back in 1997

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Aug 9, 2015

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

pr0p posted:

Why do you refuse to go gently caress yourself and die in a fire?

Champ, why don't you go kill yourself instead?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Number Two Stunna posted:

What's your opinion about BOFA?

I'm not for big Government, nor Big Banking(Burger Kinging to you fat people). That being said, TARP has resulted in over 4 billion dollars in profit. I think things all worked out alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Wrapping it up for tonight, I'm flying off to France. See you guys tomorrow for your next questions, can't wait.

• Locked thread