Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Ha Ha, Fantasy Football, am I right, Ha Ha, Yeah, Ha :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Greg Jennings you piece of poo poo.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I'm gonna be sending out a kinds of trade requests today, please watch your emails haha my team causes me heartburn

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Daedra posted:

I can pull this win off if Aaron Rodgers dies on the field during his first possession in the 4th quarter.

If you were playing me (Wanderers) I am sorry, apparently I've lucked into a semi-decent team...

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

btw, everyone posted in week 1. Hooray!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I know my team is going to be 0-2 to start the year chems crusaders but offering me a broken Tony Romo in a trade seems a bit of a low ball tbqh :lol:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Daedra posted:

I know my team is going to be 0-2 to start the year chems crusaders but offering me a broken Tony Romo in a trade seems a bit of a low ball tbqh :lol:

:laffo:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Romo is obviously the lesser part of the package I sent. I just toss him in, in case someone values stashing him for a playoff run. He could be money weeks 14-16 when Dez is back too. Feel free to send counter-offers :)

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

vyst if youre just giving away everyone on your team can i have ... oh wait pmchem took the only good ones already

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Hahaha, oh my. Quite the playoff push going on.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Nice vyst. You went from having one okay qb and a broke one to having two broke qbs, and it only cost you your only receiver worth having.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Forsett/Tate were $51 at draft day and Forsett was an elite PPR last year with a new OC who likes to dump off to RBs even more. Cooper/Coleman/Newton were $53 at draft day, and Coleman has broken ribs (will be out for weeks). I get the feeling that if I were on the other end of this trade, Some People Might Say that I robbed him because I was getting the 2 guys in a 3-for-2. Then there's Romo, who has long term bench value if he makes the playoffs.

Gotta be able to create trades that have the potential to help both people! Had to decline yours Daedra, you were close but vyst beat you to closing a deal.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

The real news story of the morning is this: Eric Decker sacrificed his body to curse Andrew Luck and get me a come from behind win against Heaviside during MNF! :toot:

I had already chalked up that game as a loss.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

pmchem posted:

Forsett/Tate were $51 at draft day and Forsett was an elite PPR last year with a new OC who likes to dump off to RBs even more. Cooper/Coleman/Newton were $53 at draft day, and Coleman has broken ribs (will be out for weeks). I get the feeling that if I were on the other end of this trade, Some People Might Say that I robbed him because I was getting the 2 guys in a 3-for-2. Then there's Romo, who has long term bench value if he makes the playoffs.

Gotta be able to create trades that have the potential to help both people! Had to decline yours Daedra, you were close but vyst beat you to closing a deal.

Draft day value and last years stats mean nothing once the season starts. In a league where you have to start two WRs and can start up to four you don't trade away your only WR1. You also don't trade away your only healthy decent QB on your roster (Brees is hurt) for essentially a RB2 and a useless quarterback when your not going to make the playoffs with your roster. You fleeced a fantasy football rookie, man. It happens. Don't pretend like you helped him in any way.

aegisalpha
Mar 18, 2003

I offered him a broken WR and a working QB for a working WR and broken QB.

Eddie Lacy getting hurt and Andrew Luck playing more like Curtis Painter screwed me. i set a scoring record in my other league though, so that's nice. :unsmith:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Whoever just offered to take Jay Cutler off my hands I hope you know hes broken because i mashed accept real fast.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I'm happy with my end, hopefully CJ Anderson unfucks himself, or Shady fucks himself up more, and my RB starts to become less atrocious. I think your team is really going to take off what with Le'veon Bell and Arian Foster coming back. Enjoy the Philip Rivers.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I think it was a good trade. I didnt really want to give up Stevie Johnson, he's been like my one "called it" good player this year. But Anquan is a reasonable starter and I don't want to screw around with replacement level QBs.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
You guys trade so much poo poo! It is pretty awesome to watch 5 people go one way and 5 another, why not just get a new team!

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Did anyone else realize we have a "reserve" slot for injured players? You don't even need to give up a bench slot to stash some injured player who will be good in 6 weeks.

wtf242
Jun 4, 2004
wtf?

evilweasel posted:

Did anyone else realize we have a "reserve" slot for injured players? You don't even need to give up a bench slot to stash some injured player who will be good in 6 weeks.

woah really? where do you see that?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
You can even put suspended players on it.

It shows up right beneath my bench players in the "my team" tab. If you don't see it maybe hit the toggle button to move players around your roster and it will show up.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

wtf242 posted:

woah really? where do you see that?

The site told me about it after I picked up Ridley.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Yay I can post again

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

yeah that's the reserve slot mentioned in the OP since day 1. it can't be used if a player is just "out" -- they have to be on NFL IR, PUP, etc.

OBR
Apr 9, 2009
That reserve spot was hard to spot even though the system suggested that i use it. It magically appeared when i selected Kevin White. Kevin White and Jordy Nelson - my weapons for the season.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I was thinking about asking what we were going to do about all the pre season IR WRs, but then someone reserve slotted Jordy and I said gently caress it and picked up Kelvin. I guess it doesn't really matter that much since you're trading roster flexibility for MAYBE a good dynasty add.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
This is the first match I've been predicted to win... So now I'm expecting to lose!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

During last week, Sep 20-26 inclusive, Samarium did not post.

Therefore, his team is up for grabs! First person to quote this message saying they want his team gets it (including him).

IMPORTANT NOTE: to take over his team, you must share an email address with me, any email address you can access. That's the only way to invite replacement or co-owners post-draft. I tried to do the private URL with league number and password but that threw an error for not being in pre-draft state. From various places on nfl.com:

quote:

"Note that a team owner may only be removed post-draft after a new user has accepted the invite to assume ownership of the team."
"Invite users to manage a team as a co-owner by entering their email(s) below and then clicking Submit."
"...when removing an owner post-draft, you must invite a new owner to take ownership of that team immediately. At no time can a team be without an owner."

You can share your email via direct messaging me here on SA, messaging pmchem on reddit (yeah reddit but free), or posting some throwaway here in thread. If anyone has a better idea lemme know, because I'm not posting my personal email here for all eternity to archive either.

Post to claim this team! http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/team/12

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Here comes leveon bell swinging his katana, chopping heads.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

pmchem posted:

Therefore, his team is up for grabs! First person to quote this message saying they want his team gets it (including him).

IMPORTANT NOTE: to take over his team, you must share an email address with me, any email address you can access. That's the only way to invite replacement or co-owners post-draft. I tried to do the private URL with league number and password but that threw an error for not being in pre-draft state. From various places on nfl.com:

You can share your email via direct messaging me here on SA, messaging pmchem on reddit (yeah reddit but free), or posting some throwaway here in thread. If anyone has a better idea lemme know, because I'm not posting my personal email here for all eternity to archive either.

Post to claim this team! http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/team/12

Can you cannibalize his team and give me his running backs :black101:

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I would like the team very much thank you

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Oh wait you need an email just one sec

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

pmchem posted:

Time posted:

I would like the team very much thank you

Team claimed! Invite sent. If you get two emails, use the second one. There are a couple ways to add owners (as I just discovered). Please let us know when you have control. Also, please read the rules in the OP in detail, and good luck!

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

pmchem posted:

Team claimed! Invite sent. If you get two emails, use the second one. There are a couple ways to add owners (as I just discovered). Please let us know when you have control. Also, please read the rules in the OP in detail, and good luck!

I'm hopping on a long flight right now. I'll take control this evening.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Jesus loving god Dolphins. I would have been better off just NOT starting a defense this week. gently caress you too Bears, goddamn why did I pick up a Bears player?

TNG fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Sep 28, 2015

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

attention: blarzgh / Hootenanny Wingdingers

You started two inactive players against me today, one of whom was inactive last week too. Please correct this! See the section on "DEAD TEAMS" in the OP's league rules. If you don't sort this out for next week, your team will be replaced :(

If anyone else notices someone starting players that are known well in advance to be inactive, please notify the thread. Thanks.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

TheKman / Dixie Wrecked also started an inactive guy, but Ladarius Green was a game time decision after being listed questionable and his bench TE generally sucked. Posting details here in case it becomes a trend.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

oh hey, blarzgh got back to me after I messaged him. Turns out his real life has gotten real busy and he's gonna have to bow out:

quote:

blarzgh wrote on Sep 27, 2015 18:47:
I'm [doing something] next month, and its turned into a bigger time think that I ever would have thought. There's no way I'm going to be able to keep up with the team.

I hate to do it, but the same time I'm glad the league has rules that allow someone else to take over and enjoy the team. So go ahead and throw the Hootenanny Wingdingers up for grabs. Hope you don't hold it against me.

Good Luck!

So, Hootenanny Wingdingers is up for grabs!

IMPORTANT NOTE: to take over his team, you must share an email address with me, any email address you can access. That's the only way to invite replacement or co-owners post-draft. I tried to do the private URL with league number and password but that threw an error for not being in pre-draft state. It's also started in various places on nfl.com

Post to claim this team! http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/team/6 it's actually a really good team, bench is stacked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
PM sent to claim the Hootenanny Wingdingers

• Locked thread