Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wtf242
Jun 4, 2004
wtf?
Hi I just joined. Team name is The Robot Walruses. Thanks for setting this up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wtf242
Jun 4, 2004
wtf?
I just noticed my 3 best players all have the same exact bye week. nice!

wtf242
Jun 4, 2004
wtf?
Man I wish i had at least 1 decent RB. LeGarrette Blount back this week though so maybe?

wtf242
Jun 4, 2004
wtf?

evilweasel posted:

Did anyone else realize we have a "reserve" slot for injured players? You don't even need to give up a bench slot to stash some injured player who will be good in 6 weeks.

woah really? where do you see that?

wtf242
Jun 4, 2004
wtf?
Seems like there's way more "RB by committee" this year which is making good WRs way more valuable.

wtf242
Jun 4, 2004
wtf?
wow this week was so close! I beat Dixie Wrecked by 1 point on the final Lions drive of the 4th quarter.

wtf242
Jun 4, 2004
wtf?
Man I wish big ben would come back. i feel dirty starting stafford but there's really no other good options

wtf242
Jun 4, 2004
wtf?
I can't find a good QB to save my life. Ben was terrible this week. At least everyone else seems to be doing ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wtf242
Jun 4, 2004
wtf?
I lost this week but I randomly picked up Jordon Hicks and started him as my DP. 19~ points! He should definitely be in the discussion for defensive rookie of the year.

• Locked thread