Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
what was your dosage? i have some benadryl and didn't know about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

are you having terrible hallucinations of spiders?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

corpuscollossus posted:

Probably because I took quite a lot

ah, yeah, i was gonna say that sounds like you took an enormous dose but i figured nobody would be enough of a gigantic idiot to take a large dose of a painkiller w/o any tolerance

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i think psychoactive effects start at like 200mg+

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
DPH is really not fun, physically painful, and gives me the longest lasting and most obnoxious HPPD. Order some crazy chinese powder from the internet instead OP.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Your no a sweaty fat beard. Go use a chair as a cooking pot OP while tripping on Biperiden, and maybe I won't vote this thread a 1.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Frog Act posted:

ah, yeah, i was gonna say that sounds like you took an enormous dose but i figured nobody would be enough of a gigantic idiot to take a large dose of a painkiller w/o any tolerance

They were 225mg pills and I took two believing they were for headaches. The guy who gave them to me was a douche.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

corpuscollossus posted:

They were 225mg pills and I took two believing they were for headaches. The guy who gave them to me was a douche.

holy poo poo :eyepop: no kidding

you should give opiates another chance, in reasonable doses they are pretty much the best thing in the world

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Metaprocesses bloom like cancer, and awaken, and call themselves I

900 mg. i really dont recommend it its the least pleasant drug experience you could have. theres just all encompassing dread.

Necros posted:

are you having terrible hallucinations of spiders?

alternating with spots. the one time i went overboard with it a long time ago i had a conversation with my dead grandpa.

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Intriguing point. I would like to know more. Do you have a newsletter or similar publication that I might subscribe to?

yeah man huffpo

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

skeletonotherkin posted:

Your no a sweaty fat beard. Go use a chair as a cooking pot OP while tripping on Biperiden, and maybe I won't vote this thread a 1.

I don't have to ingenuity to parse this post but I am sure it was a good one, Skeletonotherkin

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Seasonal Candles posted:

Experiencing reality through nothing but language is the same as wearing a cardboard box on your head for the rest of your life and only seeing things through a tiny hole pinpricked in front of your eyes. It has redirected and rewritten our neurons over the eons and shut down our ability to perceive the universe from any other angle. This is why our childhood experience of being alive is so completely different from our adult life - not just because the brain has not yet matured but because the brain’s maturation in the first place involves it being hijacked by the complex mimetic virus we call language. It compresses all observation and experience into more easily processed packets on information, and it has been doing this for so long that we’ve forgotten how to experience the world without it needing to be defined.

Yes, but this is why we have society and buildings and science as poo poo.

The childhood way of experiencing reality is full of joy and wonder and poo poo but is not actually conductive to survival.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
smoke some. loving .weed. you idiots.

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

The Butcher posted:

Yes, but this is why we have society and buildings and science as poo poo.

The childhood way of experiencing reality is full of joy and wonder and poo poo but is not actually conductive to survival.

it is to a certain degree, yes. but we've definitely exploded outward and impacted an unfeasibly large chunk of the biosphere, all of which would not be possible without the advanced technical civilization borne of farming and the hierarchical social and productive relationships that occur as a result. but i think in the long run it stifles necessary innovation and we've reached (or are reaching) a local maximum and the survival tool of language, tool-use, and probably consciousness itself is giving us diminishing returns and our only actual hope of surviving is beating the clock we set ticking away and expanding ourselves outwards into space

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Seasonal Candles posted:

I don't have to ingenuity to parse this post but I am sure it was a good one, Skeletonotherkin

I paid ten bucks to join this forum, I expect high quality entertainment that only a drunk drug addled Croatian man can provide.

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

smoke some. loving .weed. you idiots.

weed is for bad people

Dicky Longcocking
Jan 2, 2015

Seasonal Candles posted:

yeah im at the point where its not at all pleasant and there are angry black spiders crawling around the room glimpsed only in your peripheral vision

Cool...when I did it I had mosquitos flying around that would appear and disappear in midair

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Seasonal Candles posted:

Experiencing reality through nothing but language is the same as wearing a cardboard box on your head for the rest of your life and only seeing things through a tiny hole pinpricked in front of your eyes. It has redirected and rewritten our neurons over the eons and shut down our ability to perceive the universe from any other angle. This is why our childhood experience of being alive is so completely different from our adult life - not just because the brain has not yet matured but because the brain’s maturation in the first place involves it being hijacked by the complex mimetic virus we call language. It compresses all observation and experience into more easily processed packets on information, and it has been doing this for so long that we’ve forgotten how to experience the world without it needing to be defined.
:goatdrugs:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
You're burning a hole in your brain so can I have your stuff when you die?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
diphenhydramine gives me sleep paralysis, almost every time. i tried to enjoy it once. it's impossible.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I approve of this smiley

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Seasonal Candles posted:

it is to a certain degree, yes. but we've definitely exploded outward and impacted an unfeasibly large chunk of the biosphere

ohhhh noooooo

It's called being the apex species bitch

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

The Butcher posted:

ohhhh noooooo

It's called being the apex species bitch

you only stay the apex species if you dont loving hunt every species below you to extinction like a loving moron

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
whats in the corner

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Test:Sorry but everything is a type of language or "code" that you only see once they wake you up and start your training. Also that one scene from men in black

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

if you are serious 300 mg is a good amount to get effects without being overwhelming. If you have no regard for human dignity take a gram.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

warning, the 'effects' are feeling bad and being scared

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Seasonal Candles posted:

i live in rural nowhere this is all i have to escape it

also hayfever sounds like something old people warn their grandchildren about before they go outside to play in the back yard.
why are you too pussy to get weed

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Palace of Hate posted:

why are you too pussy to get weed

because everything down here is the worst mid you can imagine. poo poo looks like burnt spinach

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
If I've been drinking a lot, I'll take two benadryl and sleep really good for a solid 8 hours.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm trying to imagine a life lovely enough where overdosing on sleeping pills sounds like a good time.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
what motor vehicle would you operate if you could right now

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
What color is my underwear, OP?

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I just took 400mg of ibuprofen ama.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Happy Hedonist posted:

I just took 400mg of ibuprofen ama.

Rip your stomach lining

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Seasonal Candles posted:

you only stay the apex species if you dont loving hunt every species below you to extinction like a loving moron

trilobytes were pretty cool and inventive. after extincting everything else they had like a whole million years to shape the earth to their whims, and i'd like to think it's all been for the best

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Trilobites are loving awesome. I also like Abnormal shrimps.

Who gives a gently caress what this thread was about before these last two posts.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

Did you know that a female oyster can produce over 100 million offspring in her 20-30 year lifespan?

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:wtc: Just go to TCC and ask them about mycology

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Seasonal Candles posted:

Seasonal Candles posted:

agriculture is an ecological catastrophe by its very nature

hope it's just the drugs talking else otherwise you're just a stupid piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

hope it's just the drugs talking else otherwise you're just a stupid piece of poo poo

have fun being boxed in duder

• Locked thread