Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

have yo uconsidered poppy seeds for your legal high alternatives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

lol benadryl. i think you'd get higher off advil

really high doses of benadryl are an insanely potent deliriant and leave you in a hellish state of hallucinogenic detachment

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when i was 17 i "tripped" on benadryl once and it was a truly awful feeling

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

tramadol is a bogus synthetic painkiller

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

corpuscollossus posted:

It was spacey and cool for a bit, but then I started puking and felt like poo poo for 12 hours. 2/10

thats a really weird response to what is generally a hella mild drug

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

corpuscollossus posted:

Probably because I took quite a lot

ah, yeah, i was gonna say that sounds like you took an enormous dose but i figured nobody would be enough of a gigantic idiot to take a large dose of a painkiller w/o any tolerance

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

what was your dosage? i have some benadryl and didn't know about this

i think psychoactive effects start at like 200mg+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

corpuscollossus posted:

They were 225mg pills and I took two believing they were for headaches. The guy who gave them to me was a douche.

holy poo poo :eyepop: no kidding

you should give opiates another chance, in reasonable doses they are pretty much the best thing in the world

• Locked thread