Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Metaprocesses bloom like cancer, and awaken, and call themselves I
I'm tripping off of sleeping pills bc im poor tell me your thoughts on that and many other things

also,

Experiencing reality through nothing but language is the same as wearing a cardboard box on your head for the rest of your life and only seeing things through a tiny hole pinpricked in front of your eyes. It has redirected and rewritten our neurons over the eons and shut down our ability to perceive the universe from any other angle. This is why our childhood experience of being alive is so completely different from our adult life - not just because the brain has not yet matured but because the brain’s maturation in the first place involves it being hijacked by the complex mimetic virus we call language. It compresses all observation and experience into more easily processed packets on information, and it has been doing this for so long that we’ve forgotten how to experience the world without it needing to be defined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Shirley Crabtree posted:

why dont you just buy proper drugs what the gently caress kind of baby gets high on hayfever medication what the gently caress man

i live in rural nowhere this is all i have to escape it

also hayfever sounds like something old people warn their grandchildren about before they go outside to play in the back yard.

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Decebal posted:

if your going the OTC route OP, at least do dxm

robotripping is only fun with other ppl tbh

Parallax Scroll posted:

rural nowhere has meth

im not white trash enough for meth, but i am white trash enough to abuse otc dollar general medication

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Shirley Crabtree posted:

just took a cough sweetie to get high ama

loving pussy man up and snort crack rocks through your cock

im sensing a lot of hostility here, england man. maybe you should relax and take a deliriant

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Stoic Commie posted:

since there is already the isle of man i think it would be practical to rename england to the isle of women, for a lot of reasons

the world lived long before we gave names and maps to it so our place names are the most ephemeral aspect of human society :v:

Shirley Crabtree posted:

theres a lot of cunts are from the isle of man e.g. jeremy clarkson

jeremy clarkson is everything smug and lovely about the british condensed into one dad-bodied giant

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

corpuscollossus posted:

Isn't David Icke also from the Isle of Man? Or Wight? He's cool. Is benadryl anything like tramadol? I took that accidently once and had a horrible time.

tramadol is a painkiller i think. dph is just an antihistamine

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

When you take a lot of benadryl, the moment the first weird wave of "Woah" hits you feels a lot like when you very first get hit by shrooms minus the visuals

Shia labeouf is useless

yeah im at the point where its not at all pleasant and there are angry black spiders crawling around the room glimpsed only in your peripheral vision
the euphoria at the beginning is nice though.

drunkb posted:

I am going to watch the movie Overboard in about 10 minutes. My wife likes that movie. Since I can ask anything, can I have home Benadryl?

thats a good movie, in my book, pal. and yes you can my man.

also

agriculture is an ecological catastrophe by its very nature

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Frog Act posted:

tramadol is a bogus synthetic painkiller

its amazing the first few times but it builds so much tolerance so quickly that its useless

the o brother where art thou soundtrack is a good one and you guys should listen to it

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

what was your dosage? i have some benadryl and didn't know about this

900 mg. i really dont recommend it its the least pleasant drug experience you could have. theres just all encompassing dread.

Necros posted:

are you having terrible hallucinations of spiders?

alternating with spots. the one time i went overboard with it a long time ago i had a conversation with my dead grandpa.

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Intriguing point. I would like to know more. Do you have a newsletter or similar publication that I might subscribe to?

yeah man huffpo

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

skeletonotherkin posted:

Your no a sweaty fat beard. Go use a chair as a cooking pot OP while tripping on Biperiden, and maybe I won't vote this thread a 1.

I don't have to ingenuity to parse this post but I am sure it was a good one, Skeletonotherkin

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

The Butcher posted:

Yes, but this is why we have society and buildings and science as poo poo.

The childhood way of experiencing reality is full of joy and wonder and poo poo but is not actually conductive to survival.

it is to a certain degree, yes. but we've definitely exploded outward and impacted an unfeasibly large chunk of the biosphere, all of which would not be possible without the advanced technical civilization borne of farming and the hierarchical social and productive relationships that occur as a result. but i think in the long run it stifles necessary innovation and we've reached (or are reaching) a local maximum and the survival tool of language, tool-use, and probably consciousness itself is giving us diminishing returns and our only actual hope of surviving is beating the clock we set ticking away and expanding ourselves outwards into space

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

smoke some. loving .weed. you idiots.

weed is for bad people

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

The Butcher posted:

ohhhh noooooo

It's called being the apex species bitch

you only stay the apex species if you dont loving hunt every species below you to extinction like a loving moron

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Palace of Hate posted:

why are you too pussy to get weed

because everything down here is the worst mid you can imagine. poo poo looks like burnt spinach

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

hope it's just the drugs talking else otherwise you're just a stupid piece of poo poo

have fun being boxed in duder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

hope it's just the drugs talking else otherwise you're just a stupid piece of poo poo

have fun being boxed in duder

• Locked thread