Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Hybridfusion posted:

I like to smoke my burgers with white oak for about an hour then finish in searing hot cast iron with a butter and avocado oil mixture for some amazing crust.

I suddenly feel empty inside. Like I've never lived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Are people on the official forum really this loving dumb" posted:

Not to mention, WoW is hardly the first of its kind. All it did was boil down the core mechanics of other successful MMOs and package it in a fairly generic fantasy setting and made it wildly accessible by having low hardware requirements. It's the Halo/CoD of MMOs.

Biscuit Hider
Apr 12, 2005

Biscuit Hider
I'll make burgers for everyone. Everyone deserves a good burg

fargom
Mar 21, 2007

Tarranon posted:

A four cheese burger has actually come out to be one of my favorite ones. The creamy and savory, sharp and mildly sweet flavors all complement each other while the burger itself remains simple and easy to eat.

other than that, the good extravagant burger to me is sautéed mush, avocado, fresh mozz, bacon, and sautéed onion

good, rich, flavorful, beautiful

This is close to my favorite burger, which I can get from the cafe at my work for a few bucks.

- Pretzel bun
- Medium burger
- Chedder or pepperjack
- Avocado
- bacon
- Onion
- A MOTHER loving FRIED EGG (runny yoke you pussies)

With a side of tater tots because gently caress being an adult. Bliss on a bun my good friend.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
has any of the effort posters worked out how much goons have given and taken away from the poo poo show

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Holy poo poo what the gently caress do they think Star Citizen is.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

a loving and caring relationship

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

hosed if I know

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Why are there 94 posts in the last two hours?

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
somethings gonna happen and everyone is waiting for it

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

WoW's seamless zoning on its overworld was actually pretty groundbreaking if I recall.

Could be wrong.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
In 2004 or whatever it was WoW was straight up impressive. I played it for a while on and off oh god I am boring myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
goodnight sweet prince

• Locked thread