Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mr.Bob posted:

I love a burrito that is bigger around than my arm.

I get excited when at Chipotle, the tortilla breaks and they have to wrap it with two tortillas cause it's packed with so much food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Enfield posted:

i sneezed and now im being followed around by a huge cloud of skin flakes

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
:coolspot:

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

this is a good thread op i like it! i like to go to the park sometimes and listen to some music, sometimes i lie down in the grass, soak up the sun and some good tunes :)

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
My months of happiness tips, gentle reminders that being full of hatred is not good for the body or soul, and being a shining example of goodness that GBS could aspire to become one day has worked.

Somebody has finally posted a positive thread that hasn't turned into race hatred before the end of page 1. My work is done.

Goodbye, GBS. :)

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

krampster2 posted:

this is a good thread op i like it! i like to go to the park sometimes and listen to some music, sometimes i lie down in the grass, soak up the sun and some good tunes :)

one day youll wake up so dead u wont even wake up

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Keg posted:

My months of happiness tips, gentle reminders that being full of hatred is not good for the body or soul, and being a shining example of goodness that GBS could aspire to become one day has worked.

Somebody has finally posted a positive thread that hasn't turned into race hatred before the end of page 1. My work is done.

uh thanks i guess

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Keg posted:

I hate races. Boring to watch.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
f

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
gaaaay animeeee

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Finishing a 12 hour game of civ is fun as I feel a sense of relief it's all over, then I start over and am miserable and trapped for another dozen hrs or so.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I can only feel happy about bad things. Gbs was a safe space for me before this thread.

The pyf photo of yourself drama today and yesterday made me kind of hPpy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i lust for death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Drunk Nerds posted:

I can only feel happy about bad things. Gbs was a safe space for me before this thread.

The pyf photo of yourself drama today and yesterday made me kind of hPpy

That was a severe dose of akward in that thread. Good read though, thanks for the tip!

• Locked thread