Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

So uh... anyone looking to charge their JO crystals?

It's not a sex thing btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Boy what a thread we got going on here

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
sex is fun, and i enjoy having it

you should have sex op i think it'll make you less angry

hth :D

Eustace Tilly
Jul 2, 2006

Title text (up to 250 chars before image tag)
At least you don't have to worry about penile fractures.

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
I blew my load into a woman before I went to work this morning, I didn't even shower. I could still feel her pussy juice on my dick as I was chatting to Eric over morning coffee. I have worked sex into my lifestyle flawlessly. I don't even jack off any more. I feel great, I am eating well. I lost weight. I am happier at my job and everyone remarks that I even dress more confidently and vibrantly. Maybe tomorrow I will spunk off in her mouth before she goes to work. Right after I hit "submit reply" though I will most likely finger gently caress her a little and eat her pussy out. It is seriously not a big deal to me. I am actually more excited to play a new game I bought on Steam today on impulse.

Anyway, hope it all works out OP. Lots of love dude.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Lonos Oboe posted:

I blew my load into a woman before I went to work this morning, I didn't even shower. I could still feel her pussy juice on my dick as I was chatting to Eric over morning coffee. I have worked sex into my lifestyle flawlessly. I don't even jack off any more. I feel great, I am eating well. I lost weight. I am happier at my job and everyone remarks that I even dress more confidently and vibrantly. Maybe tomorrow I will spunk off in her mouth before she goes to work. Right after I hit "submit reply" though I will most likely finger gently caress her a little and eat her pussy out. It is seriously not a big deal to me. I am actually more excited to play a new game I bought on Steam today on impulse.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

my girlfriend's yeast infection has subsided so I'm taking her to pound town tonight you goddamn goons

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
tell her to piss after sex

or is to avoid a uti? i dunno

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

RaceBannon posted:

I had sex two days ago. It was good.

:respek:

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

dog buttz posted:

my girlfriend's yeast infection has subsided so I'm taking her to pound town tonight you goddamn goons

Aunt Flo left town yesterday. I'm getting lucky tonight

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

I literally haven't had sex since 12-21-12. End of my world for sure.

SKELETON GHOST
Jan 11, 2015

by Ralp
JUST GOT AN APPLEJACK PLUSHIE AND A NEW VIBRO FLESHLIGHT

JOKES ON YOU FUCKERS IM NOT GONNA BE A VIRGIN ANY MORE

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Lonos Oboe posted:

Man, you should give your realdoll a breather once in a while, you know that right?

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Frackie Robinson posted:

I haven't touched a puss since 1987

I doubt you have at all. Does your avatar refer to your virginity?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Belated congratulations on your marriage, OP

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
OP go looking for an anorexic chick. Anorexics aren't put off having sex with skeletons or they'd be hypocrites

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
Last time I had sex I woke up in a strange hotel room dehydrated and sore as gently caress (LOL) on top of a Canadian internet personality

edit: :circlefap: :canada: :gizz:

I am not near Canada btw

Dr. Dogballs Jr. fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Aug 11, 2015

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I sexored just the other day and it was nice. Banged the wife real good on the living room floor before going to the bedroom to finish off.

I'm sorry, OP. You're missing out on one of the simplest free pleasures of life itself.

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
Just to update:

I got blown last night while she fingered herself to completion. She wanted to finish me off but she had a long day and I wanted her to enjoy her orgasm bliss so I just left it at that and we fell asleep in each others arms. I don't need to cum every time. I mean I know it's there for me when I really want it.

Edit: She is real! I can find a whole bunch of tumblr posters who will back me up.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Lonos Oboe posted:

Just to update:

I got blown last night while she fingered herself to completion. She wanted to finish me off but she had a long day and I wanted her to enjoy her orgasm bliss so I just left it at that and we fell asleep in each others arms. I don't need to cum every time. I mean I know it's there for me when I really want it.

Edit: She is real! I can find a whole bunch of tumblr posters who will back me up.

I think it's great that ever since your dad died, you've taken such good care of your mother.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Sex is something done by professionals in rented LA mansions after hours of make-up and grooming.

It shouldn't be tried at home, it is very dangerous.

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
What was his name?

mastervj
Feb 25, 2011
2008?

n00bs.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

No. 6 posted:

I think it's great that ever since your dad died, you've taken such good care of your mother.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

extra stout posted:

when people post stay safe poverty ghost this is not what they meant

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong
Why did you stop OP? No one is making you stop having sex. Was this like a New Years resolution? I don't get it.

cop gay. no donut
Aug 10, 2015

by Lowtax
How dos thus hapoen??

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014
lol sex havers. i'm a competitive gamer you loving dorks i don't need pu**y

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

Last time I had sex I woke up in a strange hotel room dehydrated and sore as gently caress (LOL) on top of a Canadian internet personality

edit: :circlefap: :canada: :gizz:

I am not near Canada btw

i will never forgive you for letting tom green live

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Lonos Oboe posted:

same

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

lots of dudes who like to taste their own spooge.

snowball more like meltball

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Lonos Oboe posted:

holy poo poo thank u for reminding me to shower b4 i go out whoo

• Locked thread