Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I sexored just the other day and it was nice. Banged the wife real good on the living room floor before going to the bedroom to finish off.

I'm sorry, OP. You're missing out on one of the simplest free pleasures of life itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Lonos Oboe posted:

Just to update:

I got blown last night while she fingered herself to completion. She wanted to finish me off but she had a long day and I wanted her to enjoy her orgasm bliss so I just left it at that and we fell asleep in each others arms. I don't need to cum every time. I mean I know it's there for me when I really want it.

Edit: She is real! I can find a whole bunch of tumblr posters who will back me up.

I think it's great that ever since your dad died, you've taken such good care of your mother.

• Locked thread