Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Josh Donaldson is a perfect human being but I laughed really hard at the "MVP!" chant being cut off by him weakly grounding the first pitch to shortstop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Yeah, there's not enough to overturn it. If the call was safe and the A's were challenging that I feel like there wouldn't be enough to overturn that either.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Oh my god the A's defense

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

BWV posted:

look at this idiot ^^^

I mean, I think the A's still have 0 runs if Pillar just tries to cut off Valencia's hit instead of diving for it, so I'm not gonna rag on Hutch too hard. That slider is super sick.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
we now return to your regularly scheduled dingers

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I'm really happy for Hutch because he needed this so badly.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Part of me wants this to keep going just because Jacoby Ellsbury going 0 for 10 is a very real possibility at the moment

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Valencia is still cool and I'm glad he's still a part of the dinger singularity.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Valencia: 1 RBI
Colabello: 4 RBI

The right choice was made.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Pillar is slowly becoming that one goalie in road hockey who would give the puck up just to try and make an amazing diving save

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Aw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
could you imagine if tulo got the base hit though

• Locked thread