Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hail Satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Really funny that this dude is like, 27 and obsessing over this highschool man.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
A well-crafted joke and a good thread.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
pretty much the founding principle of all the abrahamic religions is that the world is unjust op. i don't know what would lead you to conclude there is no god based on the premises you stated

i mean if you just let the new testament fall open at a random page it would probably say something about the mighty being cast down from their thrones or the rich being sent empty away or it being easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle or something to that effect

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

VendaGoat posted:

Hail Satan

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

vug posted:

pretty much the founding principle of all the abrahamic religions is that the world is unjust op. i don't know what would lead you to conclude there is no god based on the premises you stated

i mean if you just let the new testament fall open at a random page it would probably say something about the mighty being cast down from their thrones or the rich being sent empty away or it being easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle or something to that effect

the injustice of the world and the fundamental suffering nature of being in the world is the founding principal of all major religions

OP is just a whiny beta babby

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Buschmaki posted:

Really funny that this dude is like, 27 and obsessing over this highschool man.
It's Jon Pop. What do you expect from a broken idiot?

Deep Water
Aug 11, 2015

by Ralp

Secks Cauldron posted:

It's Jon Pop. What do you expect from a broken idiot?

So when 30 year old post wall feminist cry about being molested when they were loving 5 years old, they are broken idiots? Their is no statute of limitations on pain.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I still don't get it Jon - why all the reregs? What is it about this site that makes you want to keep posting here knowing full well you've got a day tops before you get banned? Is it like gambling? Do you think one day you'll post a thread and suddenly everyone will see that you were right the whole time and come around to your side? I don't understand it. Even if I had trillion dollars sitting in the bank gathering dust I'd still see it as a total waste of time and money.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Deep Water posted:

So when 30 year old post wall feminist cry about being molested when they were loving 5 years old, they are broken idiots? Their is no statute of limitations on pain.
You're a broken idiot because you refuse to get help and you think your pain gives you license to inflict it on other people.

Deep Water
Aug 11, 2015

by Ralp

Secks Cauldron posted:

You're a broken idiot because you refuse to get help and you think your pain gives you license to inflict it on other people.

If some gets shot in the stomach with a bazooka would yap at them "getting help"? Something's can't be fixed. I am like those abducted girls in Cleveland. My adolescences and teen years were taken from me. How could you ask me or Amanda Berry to just "get over it" when their is a hole in our lives?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
No matter what job he has, what good does that do if you're opposed to the way he is? Also, why should it bother you so much comparing yourself to others? If you really take offense to it, ask yourself why. Maybe it's an issue you can resolve by making yourself better.

And yes, the universe has no empathy.

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
Its okay OP, god still loves you.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Deep Water posted:

If some gets shot in the stomach with a bazooka would yap at them "getting help"? Something's can't be fixed. I am like those abducted girls in Cleveland. My adolescences and teen years were taken from me. How could you ask me or Amanda Berry to just "get over it" when their is a hole in our lives?

poo poo got real(ly good)
e: hopefully.

Matey fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Aug 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Deep Water posted:

Just did some Facebook stalking on some of my old classmates and god drat. If I wasn't an atheist before, I sure as hell am one now. One of my chief tormentors. The prototypical football jock, open white supremacist, noted date rapist, and "Deep Water knockout day" observer is well on his way to making partner at a prestigious Law Firm, and was just awarded a civic award by the county board of commissioners in his hometown. All this at 27 loving years old. I was sure he was married with kids, but curiously he has no Facebook page. It seems like everyone in his family has one but him, and only his brother has a picture of him. It's like he doesn't exist to the rest of the family. When I googled his name to try and get some information an obituary linked popped up and I got super excited but it was a false alarm. I know I am preaching to the choir here, but it really just hit me that their is no cosmic justice or fairness in the universe. This guys life is like something out an Amblin film, and my life is like something out of a Darren Aronofsky film. At the rate im going I will probably be dead or institutionalized by the time I'm thirty and this guy will be partner at a prestigious Law Firm. Life is a joke.

yeah OP but I bet he lives in bumfuck idaho or something lol

'prestigious law firm' just get your poo poo straight move somewhere nice and smoke weed stop giving a gently caress

• Locked thread