Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

i got one of these

1. CPU: Intel Atom Quad-core Bay trail CR Z3735F 1.33GHz, 22nm, L2 Cache 2MB, Instruction Set 64-bit
2. GPU: HD Graphics (Gen 7)
3. OS: Windows 8.1
4. Storage: DDR3L 2GB + MLC eMMC 32GB
5.Build in Broadcom dual frequency wifi 2.4G+5G 802.11 A/B/g/N)+BT4.0
6. Size:10cm x 10cm x 2.5cm, Ultra-Thin
7. power adapt: 5V 2A

it cost 89 bucks inc shipping i thought it'd make a pretty decent home theater thing and i could maybe put emulators and poo poo on it linux blah blah

trip report when it arrives in a month in the mean time talk about stupid decisions that you made in the full realization that it would almost certainly blow up in your face maybe literally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
looks like poo poo op

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
one time when i was a child, me and some friends went into the woods with a bucket of gasoline. we dipped cattails in the gasoline and set them on fire to make torches. one dripped into the gasoline and it caught fire. everyone freaked and one guy thought it was going to explode (we were kids and didn't understand you need contained fumes for a gas explosion) so he kicked it over and some of it splashed onto my hand. i ran around screaming 'my hand my hand' and everyone thought i was yelling 'my head my head' so they ran away. i slapped the fire out and it hurt for a few days but i didn't suffer any permanent damage. anyhow thanks for giving me a thread to share this story in.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SwissCM posted:

i got one of these

1. CPU: Intel Atom Quad-core Bay trail CR Z3735F 1.33GHz, 22nm, L2 Cache 2MB, Instruction Set 64-bit
2. GPU: HD Graphics (Gen 7)
3. OS: Windows 8.1
4. Storage: DDR3L 2GB + MLC eMMC 32GB
5.Build in Broadcom dual frequency wifi 2.4G+5G 802.11 A/B/g/N)+BT4.0
6. Size:10cm x 10cm x 2.5cm, Ultra-Thin
7. power adapt: 5V 2A

it cost 89 bucks inc shipping i thought it'd make a pretty decent home theater thing and i could maybe put emulators and poo poo on it linux blah blah

trip report when it arrives in a month in the mean time talk about stupid decisions that you made in the full realization that it would almost certainly blow up in your face maybe literally

how u get dd or idk 5,1 outa this beast. i mean not every can be :coal: like me and output their audio to the bang and olufson beomaster 4500

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Smythe posted:

how u get dd or idk 5,1 outa this beast. i mean not every can be :coal: like me and output their audio to the bang and olufson beomaster 4500

i looked at the specs of the soc and it supports the usual stuff over hdmi out but i dunno the slave making the thing i bought probably hosed something up

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
i have something like that, its passively cooled and reboots due to overheating every 30 minutes. its a piece of poo poo, op.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

pram posted:

looks like poo poo op

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SwissCM posted:

i looked at the specs of the soc and it supports the usual stuff over hdmi out but i dunno the slave making the thing i bought probably hosed something up

epic

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
looks epic

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

BANME.sh posted:

i have something like that, its passively cooled and reboots due to overheating every 30 minutes. its a piece of poo poo, op.

just zip tie a $150 AIO water cooler to the case problem solved

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

also op congrats on the various lung diseases youll get inhaling the outgassings from this fine product

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

Cold on a Cob posted:

one time when i was a child, me and some friends went into the woods with a bucket of gasoline. we dipped cattails in the gasoline and set them on fire to make torches. one dripped into the gasoline and it caught fire. everyone freaked and one guy thought it was going to explode (we were kids and didn't understand you need contained fumes for a gas explosion) so he kicked it over and some of it splashed onto my hand. i ran around screaming 'my hand my hand' and everyone thought i was yelling 'my head my head' so they ran away. i slapped the fire out and it hurt for a few days but i didn't suffer any permanent damage. anyhow thanks for giving me a thread to share this story in.

those sounds like bad friends

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
I bought a bluetooth dongle from dx and it worked fine and all but the driver that came with is shareware and after 30 days using it I have to pay like $30 for it

gently caress

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I bought about 50 iPod cables for like $10.

globalisation ftw

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I bought about 50 iPod cables for like $10.

globalisation ftw

link pls

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
link pls

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it's there look at it with your lovely god drat assisted vision eyes

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
cabo carregador charing

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

drat straight

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I ain't linkin poo poo

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

DX FTW

probably has a chip in the USB power cable sending my passwords to China.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I ain't linkin poo poo

you'll never get a new av acting like that

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

DX FTW

probably has a chip in the USB power cable sending my passwords to China.

that is sick!

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
looks like a miniature version of a mac mini

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I bought some cycling clothes from Ali and they weren't particularly well made

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I bought underwear off aliexpress once

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i got sexy underwaer and some swimwear from ebay three times :smugmgrgw:

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
thats pretty much the specs of the x205ta. I think you will find it a pretty good buy imho.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I got this the other day, even smaller than the cx10 http://m.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_197451.html

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Silver Alicorn posted:

I bought underwear off aliexpress once

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32344790765.html

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/2037868422.html

http://www.dx.com/p/men-s-sexy-suspender-wrestling-mankini-thong-lingerie-underwear-black-xl-395562#.Vcp-QUp4WK1

lol, lol and thrice lol

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

A Yolo Wizard posted:

I got this the other day, even smaller than the cx10 http://m.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_197451.html

Psh, I had one of those in the 1980s. It folded up into a little credit card sized holder and you pulled a toothed strip of plastic to launch it. The post launch controls were a little lacking though.

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

A Yolo Wizard posted:

woah they are selling the cx20 for $214, that is a deal http://m.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_113550.html

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

welp, my christmas shopping just became a lot easier

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

A Yolo Wizard posted:

I wish I could make like 20 of these swarm behind me as I walked down the street. Like a kind of cyber Pigpen.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

:smugmgrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i love aliexpress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

you're going to die from melamine poisoning

• Locked thread