Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i wish i was an old man who had already spent like forty years selling shoe insoles or something, and had 10 years left to eat ice cream and watch daytime tv while eating my morphine pills. that would be way better than living my life all the way or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
hahaha gently caress no

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Wow sorry about your life

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Wow sorry about your life

same

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i wish you were an old person so you'd die sooner

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Same, but rich old republican.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

symbolic posted:

i wish you were an old person so you'd die sooner

samne

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011

Frog Act posted:

i wish i was an old man who had already spent like forty years selling shoe insoles or something, and had 10 years left to eat ice cream and watch daytime tv while eating my morphine pills. that would be way better than living my life all the way or whatever.

gently caress yeah, gimme' a decade of raw cookie dough, painkillers, a few seasons of Columbo and M*A*S*H, and I'll gladly gently caress off from this gay earth.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I thought you were an old rear end man, with low hanging balls. You're not? You have a very old person that holds on to things when he poops kind of posting style.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
if youre telling us your about to kill yourself, please dont

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Life owns, every day is a blessing and I am truly, unironically sorry for those who dont feel the same way

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Pulvis Sumus posted:

gently caress yeah, gimme' a decade of raw cookie dough, painkillers, a few seasons of Columbo and M*A*S*H, and I'll gladly gently caress off from this gay earth.
columbo is good, pass on mash but heap on all the illegal drugs i can afford till i finally kick the bucket

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Pulvis Sumus posted:

yeah exactly this

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
H.P. Lovecraft referred to himself as an "old man" in his letters and in an off-handed reference to an incident from a Robert Bloch story (Lovecraft is in that story and gets killed, when the actual Lovecraft calls back to it, suddenly it's an old man who died).

It's a symptom of being a really terrible nerd and also a bad person is what I'm saying.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Life owns, every day is a blessing and I am truly, unironically sorry for those who dont feel the same way

incorrect

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Something something old person suit from @midnight

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
lmao at all these ppl pretending they aren't suffocating from the crushing banality of their own empty existence.

god invented opiates for a reason retards.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Frog Act posted:

incorrect

IIRC you are a white college student about to enter graduate school. You have little to complain about, assuming you picked a field of study with job prospects.

Seek help, friend.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Kraken posted:

hahaha gently caress no

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
nah im insanely happy being young and healthy. it's fun to get an erection without requiring pills and masturbate 20x a day instead of having sad wrinkley half-mast meat staff. plus i enjoy going camping/hiking around various national parks for weeks and other fun things old people can't do anymore.

enjoy life friend, you are only young once

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i wish i was poo poo piss idiot man; cuyahoga asswad

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

IIRC you are a white college student about to enter graduate school. You have little to complain about, assuming you picked a field of study with job prospects.

Seek help, friend.

even if all that works its a lot of effort to live one's life all the way through. i think it would be cool to just skip straight to old and i think others agree with me

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the premise doesn't make any sense, several of you want ten years of cookie dough and drugs but if you actually did not fear death you would take those ten right now.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

extra stout posted:

the premise doesn't make any sense, several of you want ten years of cookie dough and drugs but if you actually did not fear death you would take those ten right now.

if you're old it doesn't garner a bunch of harsh social oppobrium from everyone you know, it's expected. thats what makes it great. you can embrace the slow slide into death w/o a bunch of hassle

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Frog Act posted:

if you're old it doesn't garner a bunch of harsh social oppobrium from everyone you know, it's expected. thats what makes it great. you can embrace the slow slide into death w/o a bunch of hassle

embrace both death and it's hassles.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Frog Act posted:

no, it still does, the difference is when youre old you stop giving a poo poo.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

old people don't have to work. sounds good to me

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
live fast die young imo

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
No waysies I take a lot of dick in the rear end and I'm not looking forward to the inevitable prolapse.

Plus I enjoy smelling good.

SKELETON GHOST
Jan 11, 2015

by Ralp
i wish op was an old person so he would die soon

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

SKELETON GHOST posted:

i wish op was an old person so he would die soon

same thats the whole point of this thread???????

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I do not want to be old, I'm turning 26 next month and it scares me. this is the start of the declining birthdays, now im just going to be a year further removed from youth and a year closer to death ):

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
OP you're gonna get old no matter what unless you die young.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

I have been labeled as "an old man" for as long as I can remember.

When asked, " what do you want to be when you grow up?" my answer was invariably "retired."

My favorite mixed drink is a dry gin martini or a gin gimlet.

I wear those suits with the patches on the elbows.

I unironically own a cabbie hat.

And finally, my opinions are generally reviled by those younger than me.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Hate getting older, if I could preserve youth by sacrificing OP's youth (ideally his life though amirite!), I would do it in a heart beat.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Kuato posted:

Hate getting older, if I could preserve youth by sacrificing OP's youth (ideally his life though amirite!), I would do it in a heart beat.

why hallo fellow babby bomber

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Nah, if I'm not bustin sweet dance moves on the daily, what is there to live for?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
What's stopping you ? Get yourself a tub of neapolitan ice cream and start living that dream.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
no because i despertly cling to whatever years and days of this wretched life that i have left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i wish I was 22 forever and ever

hth OP

• Locked thread