Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

would not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

FALL OUT BΦY

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

notZaar posted:

How sad is our society that we need to credit meme pictures now?

capitalism is working perfectly, that great artist might need the 68 dollars he stands to make off printing meme tshirts to help pay for his 68,000 dollars in debt for the crime of seeking an education

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its so beautiful

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I wish I could buy that dreamcatcher Starship Enterprise shirt without the stupid words on it.

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Patron Saint of Chickencheese

:perfect:

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
hahahahaha

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

tune your heart to the sound of justice, and help the police when they need it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6EVktGeVMY

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Frog Act posted:

i hope she gets hit by something tbh

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

That's right, protect your oppressors. Get down and lick their boots you dog.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
What's her tumblr

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
How'd she get that close with out getting filled so full of lead you'd need a crane to remove her body

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Torquemada posted:

How'd she get that close with out getting filled so full of lead you'd need a crane to remove her body

she is not a black man

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

lol :fry:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

That's right, protect your oppressors. Get down and lick their boots you dog.

shut your mouth child

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Cowman posted:

FALL OUT BΦY

someone in that photo is pretty BФ ikywim

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Commie NedFlanders posted:

shut your mouth child

that's right commie nedflanders

Really get in there. You like this.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
So light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
I'm on fire

So light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
I'm on fire

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug

Ri3mannZeta posted:

i really don't understand this picture like it is literally their job to be the ones to stand in front of angry/dangerous people and get hit by rocks so that the 19 year old girls in fallout boy t-shirts don't have to

that is what they are trained and paid to do

this is like standing up for a janitor's justice and freedom by letting him take the day off and cleaning the poo poo from the toilets yourself

I am 100% certain that if you did this for a janitor, you would make his millennium.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

that's right commie nedflanders

Really get in there. You like this.

the men and women of law enforcement are working class people too, they are in a unique position to be good and just and righteous, they don't have to follow the te of the system, they can overcome it and becomes agents of good

they must, however, recognize themselves as being on the same side as the people, as upholding the law rather than being instruments of state power beholden to the elites

this will only be done when they recognize themselves in the people, when the people can recognize themselves in the police

they are not the enemy, they are possessed by the enemy, and we can only properly exercise them through the power of the Lord, that is: by loving them as the Lord loves us, forgiving them as the Lord forgives us, so that they may see the light

the juvenile attitude of "gently caress DA POLICE" will get us nowhere, it's ineffective.

passion without strategy might as well be Recuperation

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Commie NedFlanders posted:

the men and women of law enforcement are working class people too, they are in a unique position to be good and just and righteous, they don't have to follow the te of the system, they can overcome up and becomes agents of good

they must, however, recognize themselves as being on the same side as the people, as upholding the law rather than being instruments of state power beholden to the elites

this will only be done when they recognize themselves in the people, when the people can recognize themselves in the police

they are not the enemy, they are possessed by the enemy, and we can only properly exercise them through the power of the Lord, that is: by loving them as the Lord loves us, forgiving them as the Lord forgives us, so that they may see the light

the juvenile attitude of "gently caress DA POLICE" will get us nowhere, it's ineffective.

passion without strategy might as well be Recuperation

i'm not reading all of that

gently caress the police

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
She's the littlest Oath Keeper.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

i'm not reading all of that

gently caress the police

the masses do not need an opiate when they freely indulge in illiteracy, sloth, and debasement

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

white kids these days :sigh:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Zeroisanumber posted:

I want to give her a hug and then take her to a diner and explain how her misplaced idealism is helping to prop up a racist system and that the violence that happens either in Ferguson or elsewhere is a result of people struggling against that system, and then we would top off the night with disgusting sex acts.

she looks like she's 12, gross

Ri3mannZeta
Nov 18, 2010

ROCK N ROLL MARTIAN
'gently caress tha police' is a lot easier to shout in a mob than 'sir i must interject that i recognize you are simply a tool of an authoritarian and oppressive regime but i must implore of thee, cease this mindless violence and join your blue-collar brothers, please'

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Ri3mannZeta posted:

'gently caress tha police' is a lot easier to shout in a mob than 'sir i must interject that i recognize you are simply a tool of an authoritarian and oppressive regime but i must implore of thee, cease this mindless violence and join your blue-collar brothers, please'

exactly

gently caress the popo

cops aint even people

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

There are literally angry white people walking around yelling and waving guns during a protest the police have deemed "violent", during a state of emergency, and the police are totally cool with it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I mean really, what would you pick out to wear in such a circumstance? kinda a tough wardrobe call

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Holy loving poo poo. :laffo:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

I mean really, what would you pick out to wear in such a circumstance? kinda a tough wardrobe call

i think the answer here is obvious

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Darth123123 posted:

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
A homely hipster. I bet her daddy is a cop.

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

transcendant

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lyndon Steel @manofsteel

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Ri3mannZeta posted:

shout "we're on your side too!"

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Can we just loving ban Commie Ned Flanders already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Also lol of course she is white

• Locked thread