Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like psyopmonkey most of the time

as much as one can like soldiers, anyway

snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Solice Kirsk posted:

You have no one to blame for your forums cancer but yourself. Shoulda stopped posting in LF or YCS or whatever after they got moved to the garbage center.

It's not real forums cancer, and you should get it just for being so retarded.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Demonachizer posted:

lol. seriously nobody likes you. you are like the boy in school who hangs around on the periphery and nobody likes. people try eveything to let him know but he doesn't take a hint. he weasels his way into parties and everyone wonders why the gently caress he is there. he shows up at the mall and people start to wonder how to get rid of him. then he cuts his own dick off and fashions the remaining wound into a laughable representation of a vagina because he is mentally ill.

you wont have a date to gbs prom

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
I lied by the way and the course was really to cure me of my gayness

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Matey posted:

this just means cum right?

Yup, if you let it age and ferment then it's called Marmite.

• Locked thread