Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deep Water
Aug 11, 2015

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1V5Pi0e954

What the gently caress!!! Bullshit!!!! If the genders were reversed that whore would be doing a hundred years. It's downright chilling how the average SWF is above the law. If I or any man on this forum splashed beer in someone's face, we would be beaten to near death, and placed in prison for decades.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im not clicking on that poo poo but good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Moridin920 posted:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
give us

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Moridin920 posted:

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Oh it's Canadians, they should gas everyone who lives in that poo poo country.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

she farted on his butt so he would understand a woman's plight in a man's world

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Deep Water posted:

What the gently caress!!! Bullshit!!!! If the genders were reversed that whore would be doing a hundred years. It's downright chilling how the average SWF is above the law. If I or any man on this forum splashed beer in someone's face, we would be beaten to near death, and placed in prison for decades.

OOooH YEAH!

E: seriously click that poo poo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
welcome to sa, op. please do betyter with your next thread

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it was just a drink :(

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Deep Water posted:

lol your dumb nerd idol got owned by girls

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hi jon pop

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

whats a SWF

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

shockwave flash

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

based on this video some other MRA dude says he'll murder any woman that spills a drink on him in future lmao

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

reddit liker posted:

shockwave flash

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
deepwater spamming threads on what is ostensibly their first day here :)

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
:five: this thread just so op can get owned some more and hopefully come back to try and recover

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

reddit liker posted:

:five: this thread just so op can get owned some more and hopefully come back to try and recover

i thought about it and then my mouse clicked 1 anyways, sorry about that

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Roosh thinks that if rape was legal, women would protect their bodies the way they protect their purses.

Either Roosh is an idiot, or he wants to have sex with purses, but has had to settle for vaginas because the ladies don't protect those.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Blazing Zero posted:

i thought about it and then my mouse clicked 1 anyways, sorry about that

its ok

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Deep Water posted:

enough with the falseflagging chucklefuck poo poo-talking (link removed)

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

iammeandsoareyou
Oct 27, 2007
Nothing to see here
I'm sure I will regret asking, but who is this guy and how is he famous enough to get randomly recognized in a bar and spark an instant lynch mob?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
never heard of him bfore but good i guess

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Came here expecting blood, left disappointed. gently caress you OP

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

downright chilling

I looked it up and it's true, 20 years is the minimum sentence for splashing beer in someone's face

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

iammeandsoareyou posted:

I'm sure I will regret asking, but who is this guy and how is he famous enough to get randomly recognized in a bar and spark and instant lynch mob?

He says stuff about women on twitter, maybe has a youtube channel and wrote books about how to rape score foreign women

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

iammeandsoareyou posted:

I'm sure I will regret asking, but who is this guy and how is he famous enough to get randomly recognized in a bar and spark an instant lynch mob?
Apparently he's a date rapist

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

reddit liker posted:

Blazing Zero posted:

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Leofish posted:

Roosh thinks that if rape was legal, women would protect their bodies the way they protect their purses.

Because purse snatching is legal therefore

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i hope he is on a bus one day and stumbles a bit because it is a rough ride and he accidentally brushes against someone's rear end and she turns around and clocks him in the face and he collapses to the ground and then she stomps his nuts until they pop

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
once saw a waiter spill beer on a patron and, as expected, he was instantly beaten to within inches of his life. smh

maybe we should make lids mandatory so this violence ends

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

The beer spilling gender double standard is the greatest injustice of our day

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I was on trial for beer-splashing but got off on a technicality (it was rootbeer because I am a loser wuss).

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Moridin920 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
For real though, it is true that women tend to be allowed to get away with assaults on men.

• Locked thread