Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Poetic Justice posted:

nobody should have beer thrown on them like that, instead of drank

A real man would have caught it in his mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
Disappointed it wasn't how can she slap

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

So is it safe to assume any same day reg date angry mans right dude is ol' popper jon?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
i hope that someone dunks on roosh v and he cries after

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

So is it safe to assume any same day reg date angry mans right dude is ol' popper jon?

He's stuck in an abusive relationship with this forum.

This is why we need men's rights.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I remember that time when Henry VIII got bitchslapped by a bunch of women in a tavern.

Roosh is bringing the Kings back big time.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

it will be so grand when women can reproduce with each other and men will become obsolete and there will be a glorious womanly paradise

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Feminition posted:

it will be so grand when women can reproduce with each other and men will become obsolete and there will be a glorious womanly paradise

keep going i'm almost there

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Who the hell is Jon pop

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

City of Tampa posted:

Canadian worldstar is loving boring

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who the hell is Jon pop

For ten years, you have been asking: Who is Jon Pop? He hasn't answered because he's been too busy loving prostitutes.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
too op; didnt read

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Should I know who rooshv is? I don't keep up with tumblr, someone give me a tldr.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who the hell is Jon pop

We're all Jon Pop.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Feminition posted:

if this comes to pass i hope a shameful penis loving catlady keeps me as a fucktoy all anne frank style

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Jollity Farm posted:

A real man would have caught it in his mouth.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

ThaGrandCow posted:

Should I know who rooshv is? I don't keep up with tumblr, someone give me a tldr.

A popular rapist who thinks rape should be legal. He makes money promoting rape.

If you'd quit being beta and take the red pill you'd know of his vision.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
I don't go to clubs or anything so this would never happen, but if I ever see Roosh IRL I'm chin-checking him. Very disappointed some wannabe-hockey-goon didn't swing on him to try and get in with the girls present.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

A popular rapist who thinks rape should be legal. He makes money promoting rape.

Typical SJWs, going after a guy just because he's openly pro-rape.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Agag posted:

I don't go to clubs or anything so this would never happen, but if I ever see Roosh IRL I'm chin-checking him. Very disappointed some wannabe-hockey-goon didn't swing on him to try and get in with the girls present.

Add Davis Aurini to your list, too. I know I did!

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

natetimm posted:

Add Davis Aurini to your list, too. I know I did!

Is that plastic skull man? He's too little, it wouldn't be right. I might play keep away with his phone or something, upload a video of that poo poo.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Agag posted:

Is that plastic skull man? He's too little, it wouldn't be right. I might play keep away with his phone or something, upload a video of that poo poo.

I would have to punch him. There would be no resisting it.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

Bina posted:

This guy is a piece of poo poo. Seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCm8C21pXdQ

This video is hilarious. At first I was very distracted by the fact that his chin is off center with his face, but then I started to notice the way he talks. Is English not his first language or is there a reason he leaves out adjectives all the time. My favorite thing he says is wrong with women is "They are obsessed with cupcake"

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I've spent all day not meditating on this and not having watched the video, but just to shoot from the hip, i think MRA are jerks, but Im pretty sure the kind of person who assaults a guy for being an MRA is a bigger piece of poo poo by virtue of them running around assaulting people. just my .02c guys thanks for reading

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
This piece made me want to go to Denmark.
https://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/cockblocked-by-redistribution

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Bina posted:

This guy is a piece of poo poo. Seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCm8C21pXdQ

he's right and you're wrong

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

No, he only supports rape if it's on public property, because to him a woman should treat her body like her phone or purse.

Honestly it's even worse that he's made that distinction.

Junk Food Jesus
Jul 10, 2012

"Then he took the Mountain Dew and the Cheetos, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the neckbeards to set before the multitude." - Luke 9:16
If this guy calls too much more attention to himself he'll run the risk of "seducing" a woman who knows who he is and she'll grab him by the dick and chop his whole body off.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Ramsus posted:

he's right and you're wrong

Confirms my theory.

Best way to tell good people from hosed up people: ask them if they liked Mad Max: Fury Road.

Its a really good movie and everyone who doesn't like it is some sort of weirdo no matter what their reasons are. You got weird in that thread and, well, then there's everything else about you since then.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

bobjr posted:

No, he only supports rape if it's on public property, because to him a woman should treat her body like her phone or purse.

Honestly it's even worse that he's made that distinction.

What if you rape a woman on your lawn but 20% of her broken and bleeding body is on the sidewalk?

Is your sentence reduced by 20% and you only go to jail for 24 days? (presuming you're the 1 in 50 who sees jail time)

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
hitting men is surprisingly therapeutic and I recommend it to anyone. also sometimes they give u money

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

hemophilia posted:

I've spent all day not meditating on this and not having watched the video, but just to shoot from the hip, i think MRA are jerks, but Im pretty sure the kind of person who assaults a guy for being an MRA is a bigger piece of poo poo by virtue of them running around assaulting people. just my .02c guys thanks for reading

The guy advocated legalizing rape. I will gently caress him up on sight, and if you're not down with that you can stand in front of him in your Fall Out Boy shirt.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Best way to tell good people from hosed up people: ask them if they liked Mad Max: Fury Road.

Its not a perfect system but it seems to be the best we've got.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Agag posted:

Its not a perfect system but it seems to be the best we've got.
i dont even like movies or have the attention span to watch them but it was fast and violent and explodey and that guys p hot and has a sexy voice and he made being held at gunpoint by him a disturbingly attractive prospect, also everything blew the gently caress up so :flipoff: haters

thanks ~Salmiakki~

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
the chick who threw the drink on him is the daughter of an owner of a multimillion dollar company.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Agag posted:

The guy advocated legalizing rape. I will gently caress him up on sight, and if you're not down with that you can stand in front of him in your Fall Out Boy shirt.

To me, saying things isn't as bad as doing them. Like saying I wish I could exterminate you with extreme prejudice on an internet forum, that's different than actually trying to do it. Or, advocating for legal rape sounds insanely hosed up i'll admit... but did he introduce a bill to congress to legalize rape? No. Did he perform a rape on a person and then, using a novel legal defense, walk away from that rape? No. He just ran his mouth. Does that warrant an rear end-kicking? Maybe a verbal rear end-kicking. Physical violence? This poster says no.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

afeelgoodpoop posted:

the chick who threw the drink on him is the daughter of an owner of a multimillion dollar company.

Guess she's not sweating the legal repercussions then.

You're know you're disgusting when even people as morally atrophied as white trust fund babies hate you.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

actually, it would be good if harm came to him.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

Guess she's not sweating the legal repercussions then.

You're know you're disgusting when even people as morally atrophied as white trust fund babies hate you.

its v funny to me because as someone whos lived and been around poor folk all my life the idea of women mostly caring about money and social power rings very true, like the mgtow standpoint. it is completely downplayed by feminists,
which i always held to having to do with them mostly being middle or upper class.

she reinforces my prejudices very well.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

hemophilia posted:

To me, saying things isn't as bad as doing them. Like saying I wish I could exterminate you with extreme prejudice on an internet forum, that's different than actually trying to do it. Or, advocating for legal rape sounds insanely hosed up i'll admit... but did he introduce a bill to congress to legalize rape? No. Did he perform a rape on a person and then, using a novel legal defense, walk away from that rape? No. He just ran his mouth. Does that warrant an rear end-kicking? Maybe a verbal rear end-kicking. Physical violence? This poster says no.

You think this PUA culture doesn't lead to any rapes taking place out there in the real world? I'm only talking about making this one guy cry. He's getting off easy, even if they can't set his nose right and its kind of crooked for the rest of his lovely life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

This is some wisdom right here

• Locked thread