Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I would prefer to punish people based on what they're actually doing, not what they're concievably responsible for by advocating something terrible.

It's not hard to find people who really deserve to be hurt without applying chaos theory and the butterfly effect to social interations where if you say something retarded in publix x times you're directly responsible for y^3 atrocities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Deep Water posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1V5Pi0e954

What the gently caress!!! Bullshit!!!! If the genders were reversed that whore would be doing a hundred years. It's downright chilling how the average SWF is above the law. If I or any man on this forum splashed beer in someone's face, we would be beaten to near death, and placed in prison for decades.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

hemophilia posted:

To me, saying things isn't as bad as doing them. Like saying I wish I could exterminate you with extreme prejudice on an internet forum, that's different than actually trying to do it. Or, advocating for legal rape sounds insanely hosed up i'll admit... but did he introduce a bill to congress to legalize rape? No. Did he perform a rape on a person and then, using a novel legal defense, walk away from that rape? No. He just ran his mouth. Does that warrant an rear end-kicking? Maybe a verbal rear end-kicking. Physical violence? This poster says no.

He got a girl pass-out drunk in Iceland and then had sex with her without consent.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

GlennFinito posted:

He got a girl pass-out drunk in Iceland and then had sex with her without consent.

Oh, ok. Then gently caress that guy. Nevermind what I posted ITT he deserves more than an asskicking

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is a pickup artist when u pick up something with ur pinkey out

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
stomping on the balls of the patriarchy rn

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

ok done now im going shopping

so many pretty things~

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

ok done now im going shopping

so many pretty things~

eat my oval office ok

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

hemophilia posted:

Oh, ok. Then gently caress that guy. Nevermind what I posted ITT he deserves more than an asskicking

then he wrrote an e-book about it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Orkin Mang posted:

eat my oval office ok

gently caress yea lets smash our pussys together

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

is a pickup artist when u pick up something with ur pinkey out

no that's a pickup artistè

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Aug 12, 2015

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

so if they are artists is there a display of their art somewhere that we can critique?

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Guys, calm down, he was totally asking for it, look at the way he was dressed. If he didn't want to get beer thrown in his face he wouldn't have been wearing that tight T-shirt, out on his own at night around a bunch of girls. What did he expect to happen?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Beer is on him.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

thats pretty aggressive for canadians i figured that theyd just send him a strongly worded letter

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
BEER THIS MAN! BEEEEEEEEEEER!!!

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
His site even says "Join now, to learn the TRUTH about WOMEN."

http://www.rooshv.com/

:laffo:

All Time Top 50

15 Reasons Why Toronto Is The Worst City In North America For Men
The Number One Corrupter Of Women
What Is Your Campaign?
The End Game Of Feminism
Traditional Gender Roles Create Feminine Women
The War Against Men
15 Factors That Determine If A City Is Great For Men
How To Be A Great Man
Patricia's Smartphone
The True Nature Of Women
Do Not Have Sex With Feminists
If I Was Born An American Girl
The 3 Principal Types Of Game
Be That Guy
Two Things That Tight Game Comes Down To
The Secret To Getting Laid :wink:
The Best Motivator That Gets You Approaching Girls
Why Approaching Should Be The Foundation Of Your Game
7 Signs You Should Approach A Girl
The 9 Immutable Laws Of Pickup
5 Reasons Your Game Sucks
How To Pick Up Girls For Real
How To Choose The Best Prospects For Fast Sex
World Game
One Night Can Change Everything
The Dark Side
7 Signs A Number Won't Lead To A Date
Warning Signs A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship
How To Cheat On Your Girlfriend Without Getting Caught
The Rise Of The Mini Relationship
It Doesn't Matter If She Orgasms Or Not
The Secret To Fast Sex
Everyone Is Hoping That You'll Fail
What Is Your Project?
How Baking Soda Changed My Life
It's Better To Have Guts Than Brains
Just Keep Going
One Piece Of Advice
42 Things Wrong With American Women
Western Culture Poisons Women
7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women
Feminism Killed The Nice Guy
The Decline Of American Women
You Did This To Me
I'm Ready To Man Up
Pussy Exists In A State Of Equilibrium
How Culture Affects Game
The Flag Metric
How To Get A Flag In 5 Days Without Pipelining
The Busted Dudes Test

^^ It looks like a bad MRA's CD track list.

Bina fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Aug 12, 2015

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Bina posted:

You Did This To Me

missing the word "Mom" at the end

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Hammerite posted:

missing the word "Mom" at the end

AHAHAHA. gently caress.

http://www.rooshv.com/you-did-this-to-me

Just end every sentence with "Mom".

:golfclap:

Bina fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Aug 12, 2015

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Hey guys why don't you go and kill yourse-

aw gently caress i've been banned from australia

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

I think we can all agree that it would be better for everyone if Roosh was ripped apart by wild dogs. Seriously, he's a despicable degenerate and a rapist and someone needs to end him.

If you want to have a laugh about this cockroach, the F Plus did a whole episode about him: http://thefpl.us/episode/46

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

afeelgoodpoop posted:

the chick who threw the drink on him is the daughter of an owner of a multimillion dollar company.

wow that changes literally anything

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
His latest youtube vid is a Hitler Rage video in TYOOL 2015

Ri3mannZeta
Nov 18, 2010

ROCK N ROLL MARTIAN

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Confirms my theory.

Best way to tell good people from hosed up people: ask them if they liked Mad Max: Fury Road.

Its a really good movie and everyone who doesn't like it is some sort of weirdo no matter what their reasons are. You got weird in that thread and, well, then there's everything else about you since then.

why would anyone not like this movie

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

afeelgoodpoop posted:

the chick who threw the drink on him is the daughter of an owner of a multimillion dollar company.
he's right it's like the ladies of Denmark.

It's the independent women who don't need no man you have to watch out for.

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

hemophilia posted:

I've spent all day not meditating on this and not having watched the video, but just to shoot from the hip, i think MRA are jerks, but Im pretty sure the kind of person who assaults a guy for being an MRA is a bigger piece of poo poo by virtue of them running around assaulting people. just my .02c guys thanks for reading
How is someone standing up for themselves and fighting back make them a piece of poo poo? This guy makes a career out of hate speech and bullying, its pretty obvious he instigated the situation.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Bina posted:

AHAHAHA. gently caress.

http://www.rooshv.com/you-did-this-to-me

Just end every sentence with "Mom".

:golfclap:

Goddamn, this guy is profoundly and irreparably broken.

Ri3mannZeta posted:

why would anyone not like this movie

I think the idea is to see if they go off on some kind of rant about it being a horrible piece of feminazi propaganda. That way you can avoid having to waste your time wading through a bunch of dumb poo poo only to discover that their opinions are worthless.

Marxism
Feb 14, 2012
yo gently caress this dude, its a pity people like him exist.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I love it when people who's opinions I don't agree with are attacked and shamed publicly by an angry mob.

It's the civilized way.

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

stop behaving in an uncivilized manner toward the actual rapist guys don't violate his constitutionally protected right to free speech by telling him he sucks or embarrass him in a non-injurious way

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

maybe if he protected his dignity in public the way a woman protects her purse this wouldn't have happened

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
If assault was legal on private property, Roosh would be more careful about going into the bars and clubs of people he does not know.

Ri3mannZeta
Nov 18, 2010

ROCK N ROLL MARTIAN

The Mentalizer posted:

I think the idea is to see if they go off on some kind of rant about it being a horrible piece of feminazi propaganda. That way you can avoid having to waste your time wading through a bunch of dumb poo poo only to discover that their opinions are worthless.

because it has women? who are characters?

i have had a break from the internet for a while i'm sorry, i did not know this was a Thing.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
good i'm glad of it

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Ri3mannZeta posted:

i have had a break from the internet for a while i'm sorry, i did not know this was a Thing.

Yeah, it's because there's a woman who does actiony stuff, so that means that it has some liberal feminazi propaganda or some bullshit.

We Hunted The Mammoth has a write up on some of blowhards who were upset.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

Ri3mannZeta posted:

It was from a return of kings article (roosh's other site but not written by him) and yeah it's because of what you said more or less, plus Eve Ensler (the vagina monologues writer) being a consultant about human trafficking or something like that.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk what that tool bag looks like but if I ever see him in a bar or hear someone talking about that stupid rear end blog in an admiring way I'll tell them they are a retarded rear end in a top hat and if they take offense to that I'll splash a beer in their face too

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Leofish posted:

Yeah, it's because there's a woman who does actiony stuff, so that means that it has some liberal feminazi propaganda or some bullshit.

We Hunted The Mammoth has a write up on some of blowhards who were upset.
It's kind of funny because the mra complaints over this movie are dumb but pretty the same thing as people whining about a video game targetting at 16 year old males not having strong enough female leads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
In Canada an American has the first amendment right to say whatever they want without being criticized.

It's a little thing called THE LAW you dummies

• Locked thread