Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Doing an IRL rape is such a great troll lmao epic 5 golden manbabies to you goon sire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Roy posted:

It's obviously satire/trolling and anyone who actually takes this guy seriously is a retard.

It's not that people can't tell it's supposed to be a piece of satire, it's more that his attempt at satirical writing is so close to his actual worldview that it comes across as more of an honest opinion piece than the poorly constructed aping of Swift that it's trying to be. It's just plain bad writing.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
As long as he yells 'it's all a prank' at the end advocating rape and actual raping is ok.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
*drugs women and rapes their unconscious bodies ironically*

the lads on the internet are going to love this

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Aug 13, 2015

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

the lads on the internet are going to love this

"It's all one big misunderstanding, officer, I was just trying to make a point about how the rapist is the real victim here and women are all inveterate liars that need to be punished. Wait, what are you doing with those handcuffs?"

Darkhold posted:

As long as he yells 'it's all a prank' at the end advocating rape and actual raping is ok.

Kinda like that guy who thought saying the magic words was gonna keep him from getting his rear end whipped after walking around the 'hood telling racist jokes to random black folks.

e: not the one I was thinking of but it'll do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kf16pQeXm4&t=15s

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Aug 13, 2015

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Lmao

"Naw guys it's okay that he's taking about raping women, he's doing it for a profit!"

gently caress, you'd let someone finger your dog for ten dollars if it turned you a profit

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Men's rights activists often cite the first time they realized it’s a woman’s world. They call these “red pill” moments, after the scene in The Matrix when the main character is faced with the decision to swallow a red pill and recognize the true nature of the world or take a blue pill and continue living a lie. For Elam, that revelation came at age 13, when his mother tried to force him to take his diarrhea medicine.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

wow canada is a shithole of a country where the gov tells you what you can say

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Ramsus posted:

wow canada is a shithole of a country where the gov tells you what you can say

lol a politician is asking the owners of a venue to cancel a lecture, that's not censorship in any way shape or form. he's not exercising any government power by tweeting

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
he should mind his own business

canadian nanny state

oh hey i'm in canada and have a medical problem options are:

1. wait 2 months for appointment
2. go to ER

good system idiots

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

Ramsus posted:

2. go to ER

good system idiots
I live in Canada and had a medical problem last week and got an appointment with my doctor the next day and it cost me zero dollars but whatever....

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
canadian death panels decide

it's not free if you pay taxes

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Ramsus posted:

he should mind his own business

why shouldn't he talk about things he cares about and why are things that happen in the city he is mayor of not his business

quote:

canadian nanny state

2. go to ER

good system idiots

oh hey I'm in America and it's literally exactly the same except I also have a $5,200 deductible

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
oh hey here i am working in canada

oh look they took 60% of my paycheck thanks dad i mean gov

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
zero incentive to live a healthy life nanny state

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I must have missed the post where this had something to do with universal healthcare but since we're on the subject - What's the deal with your micropenis?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i have a macropenis

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
the point is canada blows and they are lucky they produced norm mcdonald and gavin mcinnes otherwise we would have nuked them
that's why the thread is rated a gbs "2"

because canada is second best to american last bastion of fleeting freedom

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I must have missed the post where this had something to do with universal healthcare but since we're on the subject - What's the deal with your micropenis?

the point is that canada is an overreaching nanny communist dystopia because their mayors are allowed to denounce things with impunity and they aren't financially punished if they're born with a congenital illness

they probably have laws prohibiting rape too but don't quote me on that

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
a man in canada on the internet said he didn't like a feminist and he was arrested for making her feel bad

lmao canada

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Ramsus posted:

a man in canada on the internet said he didn't like a feminist and he was arrested for making her feel bad

lmao canada

when did this happen

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-ruling-in-twitter-harassment-trial-could-have-enormous-fallout-for-free-speech

also a guy was arrested for saying "islam is evil"

canadian thought crimes

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
lol the feminist even has the giant 1960's louise glasses

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Thank you! This mystery has been bugging me for days.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
This just in: Canada not really a free country

(It's because we never fought for our independence or freedom and as such place little value on either. :ssh: )

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

This just in: Canada not really a free country

(It's because we never fought for our independence or freedom and as such place little value on either. :ssh: )

good, so you won't mind if we roll in there with some abrams and make y'all Star #51 then I take it

gonna need some reperations for what you lot did to the white house

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Aug 13, 2015

Ri3mannZeta
Nov 18, 2010

ROCK N ROLL MARTIAN

Roy posted:

All he had to do was say "legalize rape" and now half the western world is talking about him. I'm sure he's happy as a clam.

His career is really about manipulating dumb men into spending their money on his talks/books/merchandise/etc. Drumming up publicity by being controversial is a big part of that.

is there really some huge moral gulf between 'genuinely hates and wants to rape women' and 'only pretends to want to rape women so men buy his poo poo, and then subsequently go out and rape women'?

i think they're both p terrible and one would feel okay hating him regardless of which is true

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

good, so you won't mind if we roll in there with some abrams and make y'all Star #51 then I take it

gonna need some perorations for what you lot did to the white house

Meh better yanks than russians imo

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

google THIS posted:

oh hey I'm in America and it's literally exactly the same except I also have a $5,200 deductible

gently caress you I'm a real American. I believe in small government with limited powers, that's why I'd rather have my death panels made up of honest hardworking insurance company executives rather than government employees.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

revmoo posted:

gently caress you I'm a real American. I believe in small government with limited powers, that's why I'd rather have my death panels made up of honest hardworking insurance company executives rather than government employees.

what is this myth that you can't go to the ER or whatever in the USA or even give a fake SSN and walk out leaving the hospital stuck with the bill

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
hey ramsus do you have any redeeming qualities as a human being

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Roy posted:

It's obviously satire/trolling and anyone who actually takes this guy seriously is a retard.

heh nice job sticking it to women who don't want to be raped

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive
it owns being a canadian and jawing about the US and everybody in the room going "jesus christ thank god i dont have to live there"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Ambrose Burnside posted:

it owns being a canadian and jawing about the US and everybody in the room going "jesus christ thank god i dont have to live there"

stop appropriating our civil war generals then

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive
the sacred pact clearly stipulates that in exchange for natural resource tribute in perpetuity, canadians get to partake of americas most redeeming aspects (national parks, southern bbq, gigantic outlet malls) and then go back to a country thats only mostly an endless waking nightmare instead of entirely thus

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

This is great.

"My speech doesn't promote violence against anyone"

quote:

"Consent is now achieved when she passes underneath the room’s door frame, because she knows that that man can legally do anything he wants to her when it comes to sex."

"They hunt me down on the streets of Montreal, throw beers at me"

And from another article linked in that one:

quote:

Roosh decided to go out to a bar after his event, and that’s when he had a beer pitched in his face. Then another and then yet another.

Probably should've just called it a night after the big speech, man!

e:

Tezzor posted:

hey ramsus do you have any redeeming qualities as a human being

Better dead than red, man!

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Aug 13, 2015

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Ramsus posted:

what is this myth that you can't go to the ER or whatever in the USA or even give a fake SSN and walk out leaving the hospital stuck with the bill

"The American healthcare system works perfectly fine you just have to commit fraud to avoid bankruptcy is all"

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Ramsus posted:

And what happens when you need more than a simple patching up?

google THIS posted:

"The American healthcare system works perfectly fine you just have to commit fraud to avoid bankruptcy is all"

I like how people are still trotting out the retarded old gem of "you have to wait two months to get an appointment, even if it's urgent!"

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Aug 13, 2015

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
American health care sucks but at least our whiskey, beer, and hockey teams don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

American health care sucks but at least our whiskey, beer, and hockey teams don't.

Also Canada's govt has spent the last 5 years copying or doubling down on all the worst USA things that you're moving away from. Domestic surveillance, manditory minimum sentences, keeping pot illegal, the drug war in general....

• Locked thread