Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007

afeelgoodpoop posted:

it's almost like he's mocking the concept.

Yes, finally someone is saying it: we need to decriminalize rape in this country. Especially if it's rape with sexy drunk ladies!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive

afeelgoodpoop posted:

it's almost like he's mocking the concept.

the "legalizing rape on private property" thing, sure. what we're talking about is him admitting to being a rapist by western legal standards. which is a very slightly different thing

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive
unless you have also had sex with someone too drunk to consent while being sober yourself and dont see what the big deal was, in which case congrats you are also an admitted rapist

Hammurabi
Nov 4, 2009
lol these loving sjws pretending they dont roofie girls and rape them while theyre unconscious everyone loving does that stop pretending you dont like its gonna get u white knight sjw pussy

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I wonder if he'd still support or endorse the legal rape law if it was his sister getting raped.

Especially if she was abducted off the street by a gang of armed big muscle-y dudes against whom she had no chance of fighting off—or putting up any kind of a fight at all against—without being horribly injured or killed, and THEN she got raped.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Aug 17, 2015

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Hello. I read a few pages of this thread. May I have a concise explanation of what the thread is about, please.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

afeelgoodpoop posted:

sjw goonettes making me laff here. "roosh said he hosed a girl that was drunk, when he wasnt! that makes him a rapist!"

im pretty sure if its something most people have done before its not raping, but being normal.

He overpowered and hosed a girl who told him "stop raping me" then wrote a book about how he did so now the angry virgin losers can do it too.

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Aug 17, 2015

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EDIT: God dammit Awful app

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Aug 17, 2015

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Hello. I read a few pages of this thread. May I have a concise explanation of what the thread is about, please.

Ugly, stupid, Maryland-born, ISIS/Sharia Law-supporting Iranian MRA who probably did 9/11 says

"If only the victims had guns, then this wouldn't have happened"

but replaced "gun" with "rape".

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

If we outlaw rapes, only outlaws would have rapes.

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I wonder if he'd still support or endorse the legal rape law if it was his sister getting raped.

Especially if she was abducted off the street by a gang of armed big muscle-y dudes against whom she had no chance of fighting off—or putting up any kind of a fight at all against—without being horribly injured or killed, and THEN she got raped.

as long as they dragged her off to private property first what's the big deal :shrug:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I didn't watch the video or know who Rooch V is but a quick google search tells me he's a real piece of poo poo so Im going to assume he deserved it.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I hope Roosh becomes a better person and stops advocating for raping and hating women :smith:

or he gets raped

Ri3mannZeta
Nov 18, 2010

ROCK N ROLL MARTIAN

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

i don't like this justification because it's not really morally sound and it's also used by concerned mothers and idiots to try to justify silly things (WHAT IF UR MOTHER WAS KILLED WOULD U STILL NOT WANT DETH PENALTY???)

rape isn't wrong or hosed up to advocate because it might happen to someone you love. it's hosed up because it's hosed up

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Lol if you've never had sex with a girl so drunk and unconscious that she can't even kiss you or move her body or do basically anything that makes sex fun but you got to put your micro dick in a hole for a few seconds until a tiny amount of semen dribbled out.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
liek 90 percent of college aged youths drink, with over 40 percent admitting to have recently binged drank within a 2 week period. they often do so in social environments with the intent to mingle with the opposite sex. everybody is a rapist!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

afeelgoodpoop posted:

everybody is a rapist!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That isn't true. There's one actual rapist we are talking about here and his name is Roosh.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Ri3mannZeta posted:

i don't like this justification because it's not really morally sound and it's also used by concerned mothers and idiots to try to justify silly things (WHAT IF UR MOTHER WAS KILLED WOULD U STILL NOT WANT DETH PENALTY???)

It's used to justify those things because it suddenly makes the advocate's issue into one that's personal. Legal rape would go from being an idea Roosh V feels no reason not to endorse, into one he either can't possibly endorse ever again (because he now understands first-hand all of the points his opponents tried to explain, and he HAS to acknowledge and convert to them, just to live with himself), or endorses in a way that PR-suicides him to all but his shittiest of supporters (since "MY SISTER DESERVED IT BECAUSE REASONS" is likely an argument that the majority of these people can't support).

Morally-speaking, it's like using small controlled forest fires to contain and prevent larger wildfires. Nobody likes fires, but sometimes you just gotta set a fire to prevent more bigger fires, whether you want to or not. Setting one fire prevents ten more, you know what I mean? Whether it's moral or justified not doesn't really matter; the important thing is less wildfires.

Though I guess by this logic, we should really rape Roosh V, not Roosh V's sister, since Roosh V is the one we have to convince, and as far as I know, Roosh V's sister has never advocated legalizing rape or anything else that her brother does. The problem there is that, knowing Roosh V, he probably believes men should be immune, and that he'd still be an innocent victim, so I don't know that raping him would work the same effect.

Ri3mannZeta posted:

rape isn't wrong or hosed up to advocate because it might happen to someone you love. it's hosed up because it's hosed up

Right, but Roosh V doesn't understand that it's hosed up. That's the problem. That's why we have to MAKE him understand that it's hosed up. And what better way to do that than by using it ON him?

... Or we could just kill him, but a lot of people are against going that route for some inconceivable retarded reason.

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

afeelgoodpoop posted:

liek 90 percent of college aged youths drink, with over 40 percent admitting to have recently binged drank within a 2 week period. they often do so in social environments with the intent to mingle with the opposite sex. everybody is a rapist!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the guy at that social environment who isn't getting drunk and is waiting for a woman to get enough out of her mind that I can drag her by the hair to my rape cave without her resisting (I'm completely normal btw) (also I am roosh)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
It must be a really weird feeling to see 3 of your banned alt accounts on the front page at the same time.

• Locked thread