Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Roosh thinks that if rape was legal, women would protect their bodies the way they protect their purses.

Either Roosh is an idiot, or he wants to have sex with purses, but has had to settle for vaginas because the ladies don't protect those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

If assault was legal on private property, Roosh would be more careful about going into the bars and clubs of people he does not know.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Ri3mannZeta posted:

because it has women? who are characters?

i have had a break from the internet for a while i'm sorry, i did not know this was a Thing.

Yeah, it's because there's a woman who does actiony stuff, so that means that it has some liberal feminazi propaganda or some bullshit.

We Hunted The Mammoth has a write up on some of blowhards who were upset.

• Locked thread