Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im not clicking on that poo poo but good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i hope he is on a bus one day and stumbles a bit because it is a rough ride and he accidentally brushes against someone's rear end and she turns around and clocks him in the face and he collapses to the ground and then she stomps his nuts until they pop

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk what that tool bag looks like but if I ever see him in a bar or hear someone talking about that stupid rear end blog in an admiring way I'll tell them they are a retarded rear end in a top hat and if they take offense to that I'll splash a beer in their face too

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Stottie Kyek posted:

Wait wait wait

I thought MRAs didn't like slutty women and said that women are terrible for having sex with people they're attracted to? You'd think they'd love slutty women, but they keep going on about how women lose their "sexual marketplace value" if they sleep around or some poo poo, I don't understand.

they're just idiots of the highest order

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

purposefully taking things out of context is cool if it supports your ideology of maybe a gilr will notice me

how big is it?

• Locked thread