Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

downright chilling

I looked it up and it's true, 20 years is the minimum sentence for splashing beer in someone's face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

The beer spilling gender double standard is the greatest injustice of our day

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

still in shock at the video, I mean that guy was probably wet and smelling kind of like beer all the way until he took a shower and did his laundry, he probably needs therapy after a brutal assault like that

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

The serial killer stare on the splash screen is all I need to see

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

afeelgoodpoop posted:

the chick who threw the drink on him is the daughter of an owner of a multimillion dollar company.

wow that changes literally anything

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

stop behaving in an uncivilized manner toward the actual rapist guys don't violate his constitutionally protected right to free speech by telling him he sucks or embarrass him in a non-injurious way

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

maybe if he protected his dignity in public the way a woman protects her purse this wouldn't have happened

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

I think mras roll a d20 every time popular media comes out. 1-19 they denounce it as feminazi propaganda, 20 they praise it as somehow reaffirming their beliefs even if it's a show about cartoon ponies made for little girls

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Ramsus posted:

wow canada is a shithole of a country where the gov tells you what you can say

lol a politician is asking the owners of a venue to cancel a lecture, that's not censorship in any way shape or form. he's not exercising any government power by tweeting

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Ramsus posted:

he should mind his own business

why shouldn't he talk about things he cares about and why are things that happen in the city he is mayor of not his business

quote:

canadian nanny state

oh hey i'm in canada and have a medical problem options are:

1. wait 2 months for appointment
2. go to ER

good system idiots

oh hey I'm in America and it's literally exactly the same except I also have a $5,200 deductible

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I must have missed the post where this had something to do with universal healthcare but since we're on the subject - What's the deal with your micropenis?

the point is that canada is an overreaching nanny communist dystopia because their mayors are allowed to denounce things with impunity and they aren't financially punished if they're born with a congenital illness

they probably have laws prohibiting rape too but don't quote me on that

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Ramsus posted:

a man in canada on the internet said he didn't like a feminist and he was arrested for making her feel bad

lmao canada

when did this happen

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Ramsus posted:

what is this myth that you can't go to the ER or whatever in the USA or even give a fake SSN and walk out leaving the hospital stuck with the bill

"The American healthcare system works perfectly fine you just have to commit fraud to avoid bankruptcy is all"

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

so just so we're clear, ramsus advocates pushing your health care expenses off on other hard-working Americans because you're too lazy to get a better job with better benefits

he also probably advocates raping women given how this weird side conversation started in the first place

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

roosh has no right to tell other men what to do or not do or say that such and such a law should be passed, he should mind his own business

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

It's funny, and cathartic to watch

it's also funny that even though it could probably legally be considered prosecutable assault, thanks to his terrible views there was no way he could have ever actually pressed charges without appearing petty and bitch-made

it's just funny and it can't be made unfunny. sorry about your hero

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

who knows how many people get beer dumped on them in bars or get hurt in bar fights but I'm really mad about this particular instance that happened, and possibly because it happened, to a woman-hating dickhead

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

when you conspire to pour beer on a guy you're basically one step away from a mob lynching

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

I just hope they have the sense to rein it in and use cheap beer

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

free speech is awesome. I'm glad people are protected from being arrested for voicing their opinions. it's a good thing that the government can't take retaliatory action against or censor ideas

I'm also glad that people may freely criticize others and reasonably restrict what is allowed on private property and in places of business, and facilitate reasonable extralegal consequences for speech that they particularly think is good or bad, including negative consequences such as shaming, ostracization, and job termination

and if people occasionally take action against a particularly obnoxious shithead that could be considered slightly over-the-top or even technically illegal, I'm still going to laugh, especially when said shithead himself advocates illegal and extremely violent action against already vulnerable members of the population

you will note that there were no instances of the word "but" in the above statements

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

burritolingus posted:

Wipe out all dissenting opinion BY FORCE.

that's not what I said in the least, people generally should not take break the law to retaliate against speech, but for exceptions that prove the rule, such as the now infamous beer incident, it's hard for me not to smirk

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

the whole point of free speech imo is to facilitate progress by allowing all ideas their fair chance at acceptance without a state-enforced preconceived notion of what's right and wrong (e: to say). hopefully the good ideas will become popular, the bad ones will become unpopular, and the really bad ones will gradually go extinct as they fall below unpopular into downright socially unacceptable

if you want to completely freeze that process then what's the point?

google THIS fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Aug 14, 2015

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

if that guy's life is ruined and it makes him shut up then a lot of other lives will be improved because fewer people will be acting on his lovely "advice" and hurting women and/or getting themselves arrested, it's a clear net gain for the planet at large

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What if you're half asleep on a plane and tweeted a joke to your friends that you didn't think through properly? Again this is not a hypothetical this happened. You might even remember the tweet "On a plane to Africa, hope I don't get aids. JK I'm white."

there are definitely gray areas but what the hell is gray about that

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

The Last Virgin posted:

heh. I can't take all the credit blue boy. I am but the faint spark, in the haystack, that starts the inferno. Men are waking up. The fire is rising. Can you feel the heat....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

name one man who has "woken up" because of this thread

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Poetic Justice posted:

It's cool, but violence is never the answer

exactly, all of the bad people in the world will eventually either see the light or accidentally off themselves in an ironic manner, like in a PG-rated Disney movie

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

but...but admitting to being a rapist is protected free speech! :wth:

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

afeelgoodpoop posted:

sjw goonettes making me laff here. "roosh said he hosed a girl that was drunk, when he wasnt! that makes him a rapist!"

im pretty sure if its something most people have done before its not raping, but being normal.

uhh...

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I wonder if he'd still support or endorse the legal rape law if it was his sister getting raped.

Especially if she was abducted off the street by a gang of armed big muscle-y dudes against whom she had no chance of fighting off—or putting up any kind of a fight at all against—without being horribly injured or killed, and THEN she got raped.

as long as they dragged her off to private property first what's the big deal :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

afeelgoodpoop posted:

liek 90 percent of college aged youths drink, with over 40 percent admitting to have recently binged drank within a 2 week period. they often do so in social environments with the intent to mingle with the opposite sex. everybody is a rapist!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the guy at that social environment who isn't getting drunk and is waiting for a woman to get enough out of her mind that I can drag her by the hair to my rape cave without her resisting (I'm completely normal btw) (also I am roosh)

• Locked thread