Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

When I was in middle school there was this kid, Dalton--but Dalton went by Daisuke, Daisuke Takashi Smith. He liked anime and manga, I liked school wrestling, but our paths crossed one day and he and I ended up becoming friends. I started to read the manga, I couldn't watch too much anime though, but Daisuke had some sort of mailing list where he would send translators money and they would send him VHS tapes of anime in return, and after he watched them all he would give them to me. Daisuke was very passionate about anime, it consumed him. He would answer questions in class in Japanese, and then say " Whoops, sorry my inner NihonJin came out". A ninja manga, Naruto had just started being produced and he would get fan-translated copies shipped to him, and he started to convince people that he was a ninja, and that he had 'powers'.

Daisuke, got into an argument with some of the jocks on the bus home from detention once, and I happened to be there. He claimed that he had the power to numb his body, and the he would use this in a fight to not feel pain. Obviously middle school kids want to see that, and he called me over from the back of the bus and handed me an extremely sharp pencil. Then he began concentrating, flexing and muttering things in Japanese under his breath; all of a sudden he shouts " STAB ME NOWWWWW" I stabbed him so hard, that when the dust settled and I stared at his arm there was a pencil inside of it, and it was oozing blood. Tears ran down Daisuke's eyes, and he just pulled the pencil out, ignored that more blood was coming out at this point and said " told you guys" and pulled down his sleeve, and pretended he was okay. He ended up passing out on the bus, and we had to tell the bus driver, and the paramedics came and I didn't get home until very late. He ended up saying he did it to himself :coolfish: and transferred schools shortly after.

I ended up running into this guy well into college, he had started his own anime fan-dubbing studio, which he was so eager to show me. On the ride there I learned that he actually got " Takashin Jin Smith" as a tattoo on his upper arm, in old English font, and under it in Japanese. The studio was a shed, with one of those Dell XPS 400 computers in the back, and a couch, and walls covered with anime posters. It was also at the back of his parents home, though he framed that situation in a way where it sounded like his parents were living with him, I didn't believe him.

e: writing this I realized that my middle school had a lot of these zany stories. We had people having sex with sandwich baggies. This one kid got hit with a 2x4 by some rival gang, came to school and proceeded to staple his arm until the teachers would pay attention to him. I used to have "Roleplay Sex" with this girl who was way into anime roleplaying by passing notes to each other, and in the notes we would describe what our 'avatars' were doing to each other.
The boys at are school started this trend where we would pee on each others shoes at the urinal, and the staff had to do an entire assembly about it. There was also this game we played where we would hit each other in the nuts if you did something effeminate, and that lead to a lot of parents trying to sue; this was mostly because kids were taking it too far and one kid would hold your arms behind your head, and the other would just kick you in the dick. I lost my virginity in middle school, but most of my friends did--everyone was having sex, it's pretty disgusting considering that middle school is ages 10-13?

Middle school is weird, I taught high school for a bit, and aside from anime kids being anime, nothing like what I experienced ever happened.

gay for gacha fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Apr 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread