Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
First thing, is that this airport actually blocks SA. Im using my work VPN so I can get through but lmao, at content filtering. Whats it like to be treated like children, Quebec ?

Second thing, is the wifi is weak. Its like a tranny's cum dribble. I'm juist like , can you please load my retarded site so I can kill some time. Bad enough this storm caused thousands of flights to be cancelled but let me at least read people write about being gay and goku and how blacks are cucking america. Without that I can't even.

If any quebecois are reading this, gently caress you. Eat poo poo and die. I don't even care that this thread is terrible, Ive been here for 8 hours watching flight after flight get delayed and cancelled, I need some kind of entertainment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Whats the deal with airline peanuts orthodox jews flying? Theres like 5 on every flight, in existence. Where are they all going and doing? I guess controlling the worlds economies is a hard job. Every flight is curly haired top hat wearing niggas swaying back and forth in first class praying that the sky eagle lands safely. DOes anyone know.

Viller
Jun 3, 2005

Proud opponent of Israeli terror and Jewish fascism!

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Whats the deal with airline peanuts orthodox jews flying? Theres like 5 on every flight, in existence. Where are they all going and doing? I guess controlling the worlds economies is a hard job. Every flight is curly haired top hat wearing niggas swaying back and forth in first class praying that the sky eagle lands safely. DOes anyone know.

Canada's men in black

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

cry harder you big babby

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

go make love to a flight attendant in one of the bathrooms and stop whining

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
fun quebec fact: those dumb french hick fuckers put road salt in their concrete for years because they thought it would keep it from cracking due to ice, and now every so often one of their highway overpasses collapses because it dissolved.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
french canadians are assholes. the loving worst

a year working customer service proved this countless times

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I hear Quebec is run by the mob.

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
Sasktel blocks SA for some reason, i think canada's just stupid.

Blackdog420
Sep 10, 2009

born to roam

Chinatown posted:

typical biased anglophone comment... if only you knew anything about how lovely most actual French people are compared to Québécois. seriously gently caress you Québec owns and so do the people who live there.

go habs go.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Chinatown posted:

Customer service is where you'll get the worst of the worst of humanity.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I loved Montreal! Was there just this past weekend.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
montreal is the best city in europe

also could be worse OP, they built a new international airport like 55km north west of Montreal that they tried to force people to use for a while, reserving Dorval (pierre trudeau now) for domestic. that was obviously dumb so they demolished it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Blackdog420 posted:

typical biased anglophone comment... if only you knew anything about how lovely most actual French people are compared to Québécois. seriously gently caress you Québec owns and so do the people who live there.

hrm....nope

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY IM AT THE AIRPORT ALL BY MYSELF!! IM EVEN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!!! IM A BIG BOY!!! - the OP

gadgethugs
Apr 15, 2007

Dreylad posted:

montreal is the best city in europe

also could be worse OP, they built a new international airport like 55km north west of Montreal that they tried to force people to use for a while, reserving Dorval (pierre trudeau now) for domestic. that was obviously dumb so they demolished it

Pretty sure that airport served it's purpose of padding the coffers of local mafioso.

Also Montréal is alright, air travel is terrible. Sorry for your lack of perspective, OP.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
remember that southpark christmas episdoe where they go to canada and when they pass through french canada the mime is all singing about how it is the best canada?

Is that true?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'd rank it below British Columbia but wayyyy above Alberta. Probably above Ontario.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

:siren: LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY IM AT THE AIRPORT ALL BY MYSELF!! IM EVEN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!!! IM A BIG BOY!!! - the OP

Sounds like a millenial, daddy must not have paid the phone bill or given him money for a caramel macchiato. Ugh

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bleusilences posted:

Customer service is where you'll get the worst of the worst of humanity.

And then they have to deal with customers all day.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
its because french canadians are insufferable people who think theyre special but really theyre just whiny babies looking for their bottle i hope this was informative for you op

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
quebec has full contact strip clubs, the gently caress you doin waiting there?

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
apparently pierre trudeau is starting up his comic strip again

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Nice posting, op

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Croc Monster posted:

apparently pierre trudeau is starting up his comic strip again

i miss for better or for worse it was p good
:fireman:

lol psych nobody read it

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i like to take a huge poo poo in an airplane bathroom and not flush

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i like to take a huge poo poo in an airplane bathroom and not flush

how do you feel about hosting your own show on the E! network? I call it Flush.0

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ive been to montreal and yeah it's p gay

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Good luck getting that bomb on the plane OP

Now you know why SA is blocked

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
what's the best way to stimulate your prostate?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

TwoFire posted:

how do you feel about hosting your own show on the E! network? I call it Flush.0

sure whatever. all i know is when i get finished wiht a flight to montreal it'll be called la smell province

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Nefarious posted:

what's the best way to stimulate your prostate?

fax yourself this thread, crumple it into a ball, and shove it into your win10 recepticle

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

sure whatever. all i know is when i get finished wiht a flight to montreal it'll be called la smell province

LOL dude you are a riot this poo poo is going to be so loving great. HEY, STEVE.. STEVE! STEVE YOU gently caress! Yeah, the kids on. Yeah, I know. Yeah. Before the Kardasians or whatever we've got this week. They'll eat this poo poo up. It has the INTERNET in it! oh gently caress is this thing still on I thought I hungu-*

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Omi-Polari posted:

I hear Quebec is run by the mob.

a mob of francophone mouth-breathing retards? Yes.

also the mafia controls a lot of poo poo

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

TwoFire posted:

fax yourself this thread, crumple it into a ball, and shove it into your win10 recepticle

LOL dude you are a riot this poo poo is going to be so loving great. HEY, STEVE.. STEVE! STEVE YOU gently caress! Yeah, the kids on. Yeah, I know. Yeah. Before the Kardasians or whatever we've got this week. They'll eat this poo poo up. It has the INTERNET in it! oh gently caress is this thing still on I thought I hungu-*

go gently caress yourself

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

:lol:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

go gently caress yourself

just for that I'm renaming u tush.0 <:mad:>

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Everyone in Montreal was super nice to me :shobon:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Bad thread by a fuckin idiot. Goddamn

• Locked thread