Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

if IK threw a single punch I don't see how the injury is on him

maybe try not having a glass jaw there Geno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

same

the dude who is supposed to be the leader of the team challenges you, then you need to prove yourself

Dog psychology.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I like how not a single player has said anything other than anonymously saying Geno deserved to get hit.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

swickles posted:

I like how not a single player has said anything other than anonymously saying Geno deserved to get hit.

...and two have gone on record as (more or less) saying ":shrug: eh both are at fault".

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Sucker punches are for bitches... But Geno was being a bitch so :shrug:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

boomer and carton were saying on the radio that geno's first words were "lets not do this here"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

effectual posted:

Dog psychology.

Two g's

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

The Big Jesus posted:

Sucker punches are for bitches... But Geno was being a bitch so :shrug:

Uh, how was that a sucker punch? They were squared off face to face, if reports are to be believed, and nobody has disputed that yet.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

IK punched a sucker, clearly it was a sucker punch.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

pmchem posted:

rex ryan ordered the code red

paging Febreeze

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If Geno actually said "not here" before the fight and wasn't throwing fingers in faces saying you won't do poo poo...then that kinda changes the whole thing and makes Ik look like a pretty big rear end in a top hat.

Reminder folks, the guy behind bully gate and the guy behind Geno jaw smash are currently in the same lockerroom

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Reminder folks, the guy behind bully gate and the guy behind Geno jaw smash are currently in the same lockerroom

Also the coach that beat up a kid over beach furniture.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

Burger Trench posted:

This is why I'm so excited for Bills 2015

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Burger Trench posted:

Also Percy Harvin.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Heel Turn Rex Ryan is the greatest.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

NC-17 posted:

Also Percy Harvin.

I'd be totally okay with ol' Percy going 100% full on flip out nut house bitchcakes on Richard Dominick Incognito Jr. :hawksin:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

NC-17 posted:

Also Percy Harvin.

Haha holy poo poo this is awesome.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

AAA DOLFAN posted:

If Geno actually said "not here" before the fight and wasn't throwing fingers in faces saying you won't do poo poo...then that kinda changes the whole thing and makes Ik look like a pretty big rear end in a top hat.

no that's what he said AFTER he got ko'd

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Brannock posted:

Heel Turn Rex Ryan is the greatest.

hells yeah

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
They actually put IK in the preseason game. First play he actually was a few inches from sacking the QB. The next play he got completely rekt by the tackle and fell directly on his rear end.

Oh well.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

pasaluki posted:

They actually put IK in the preseason game. First play he actually was a few inches from sacking the QB. The next play he got completely rekt by the tackle and fell directly on his rear end.

Oh well.

I mean, it really shouldn't take him long to pick up the defense or whatever.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Grittybeard posted:

I mean, it really shouldn't take him long to pick up the defense or whatever.

I'm not concerned about his cognitive ability to master the playbook, I'm worried that throwing an amazing uppercut is the only thing this guys going to be good at.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

pasaluki posted:

I'm not concerned about his cognitive ability to master the playbook, I'm worried that throwing an amazing uppercut is the only thing this guys going to be good at.

He was a waiver wire pick up, who gives a poo poo?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

warcrimes posted:

Because it's more fulfilling for me on a personal level if they cut him to save a face for a lovely QB and then this guy turns out to be the second coming of Lawrence Taylor.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

warcrimes posted:

Because he needs to stick around long enough to be made a captain against the Jets

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The Bills are going to be the best 5-11 team ever

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Ross Angeles posted:

Ross Angeles posted:

10-6 imo

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Matt Cassell lol

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Ross Angeles posted:

Matt Cassell lol

tyrod is going to drag the team kicking and screaming

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
11-5 imo

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Grittybeard posted:

This was one of my favorite sports trivia questions. At least 5 college FBS teams have names that have no colors or animals in their nicknames and don't end in an s, who are they?

Tulane Green Wave

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

IK did nothing wrong – an in-depth analysis: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/16/sports/football/raised-to-be-respectful-ikemefuna-enemkpali-lets-a-dispute-get-the-better-of-him.html?_r=0

quote:

On July 11, the morning of the camp to which he had invited Geno Smith, Shaw walked into Kuempel Stadium in Pflugerville and spotted Enemkpali looking agitated. A couple of children asked Shaw if Smith was coming, and he checked with Enemkpali.

“No, man, he bailed on me,” Shaw said Enemkpali told him. “I’m not happy. I haven’t heard from him.”

The lure of having their children coached by an N.F.L. quarterback had attracted parents from around central Texas, and when Smith did not show, some grumbled about it.

“His word is gold,” Hurtado said of Enemkpali. “And I think that’s what hurts him so much. He got played for a punk, for lack of a better word, and on top of that, he looked bad to his community — like he didn’t come through with Geno Smith, like it was his fault.”

It is unclear how often he asked Smith to reimburse him, but the longer Smith went without paying, the more disrespected Enemkpali felt, friends said. It became a joke among some players on the Jets, who would ask Enemkpali if Smith had paid him back yet.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

But I mean, he missed the camp for a friend's funeral. That's probably more important than a lovely Texas football camp for 8th graders.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Ozu posted:

But I mean, he missed the camp for a friend's funeral. That's probably more important than a lovely Texas football camp for 8th graders.

It was the friend of his brother and how hard is it to make a phone call then NOT tell the dude he wasn't gonna get his money and he wasn't gonna do anything about it.

Smith's already fragile rep is destroyed and he's bitchmade. He's also got to be done as the NY QB, nobody is going to respect him.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The only place Geno could have had to succeed was in a place with no expectations like uh anywhere that he'd get to do an aaron rodgers regime. He was a total mental case at WVU that shut down completely from any setback. Wasn't worth a second round pick and obviously the Jets did a real Jets and took him anyway because anyone but sanchez.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ozu posted:

You ain't gonna do poo poo.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
geno smith is one of the only people in the NFL who could get sucker punched by a teammate and end up with the worse press. honestly, i dont understand how he still has a job between being bad and also apparently hated by his teammates.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

shiksa posted:

geno smith is one of the only people in the NFL who could get sucker punched by a teammate and end up with the worse press. honestly, i dont understand how he still has a job between being bad and also apparently hated by his teammates.

He didn't get sucker punched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
There are few players I would want to get punched in the face more then Geno. Tom Brady, the Murders, the Rapists, the child molesters, the child abusers, Kluwe. That's about it.

• Locked thread