Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
it amazes me that dmx isn't a controlled substance and that everyone thinks only kids do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

cram me sideways posted:

it amazes me that dmx isn't a controlled substance and that everyone thinks only kids do it

he did get locked up for a few months, just fyi

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

you took it a handful of times and it was disabling and making you emotionally and mentally vulnerable to people you didn't like?

lol what's a handful? I rolled ~4-5x a year for 2-3 years and it wasn't ever more disabling than an alcohol bender.

try taking like 300-400mg of pure molly directly from the chemist in canada

and I wouldn't call it vulnerable, I'd call it "telling a bunch of lovely people I love them because my brain is confused by the serotonin overload and thinks I love them at the time"

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
mdma is basically a drug for people who want to feel like they are tripping but only have good feelings

take some loving real psychs if you want to trip

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

mdma is basically a drug for people who want to feel like they are tripping but only have good feelings

no this is not true

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

cram me sideways posted:

https://youtu.be/vkOJ9uNj9EY

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

try taking like 300-400mg of pure molly directly from the chemist in canada

meanwhile the average pill has like 50mg to 100mg of mdma so idk maybe don't take fuckin that much pure mdma all at once lol obviously that's going to leave you a gibbering mess. that's probably like 8 pills yo

quote:

and I wouldn't call it vulnerable, I'd call it "telling a bunch of lovely people I love them because my brain is confused by the serotonin overload and thinks I love them at the time"

well so what then? tell those fuckers they're a bunch of assholes the next morning

or they do totally different things and I don't feel like taking acid when I'm just trying to dance and have a good time?

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

meanwhile the average pill has like 50mg to 100mg of mdma so idk maybe don't take fuckin that much pure mdma all at once lol obviously that's going to leave you a gibbering mess

well so what then? tell those fuckers they're a bunch of assholes the next morning

or they do totally different things and I don't feel like taking acid when I'm just trying to dance and have a good time?

try mescaline friend. though really speed is the best for dancing

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

also good but I just don't like being that incapable. mdma and weed are good for crowds and having to drive home at the end of the night.

mdma and a little speed is pretty great too

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Don't overdose. It's really terrible. I think I took it once after ODing and the feelings of dread that preceded every roll became much more pronounced and lasted half the roll.

Had some good times but I can't remember them and it's definitely not good to overclock your brain like that.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

whitespazzing at the speed of light

a dog from hell posted:

Had some good times but I can't remember them and it's definitely not good to overclock your brain like that.

this. this is the gooniest post.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Acid is the only drug I like and it doesn't exist so I'll stick to beer.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Triticum Guzzler posted:
reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried lsd"

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

TwoFire posted:

whitespazzing at the speed of light

this. this is the gooniest post.
No it's not. You're overheating your brain.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a dog from hell posted:

Don't overdose. It's really terrible. I think I took it once after ODing and the feelings of dread that preceded every roll became much more pronounced and lasted half the roll.

honestly 2 fat good pills should be enough to get you rolling pretty hard and maybe another 1-2 later in the night (but I usually didn't). assuming they are good pills.

things vary obv but if you need much more than that you probably aren't waiting long enough between rolls or just overdoing it and making yourself feel like poo poo.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

a dog from hell posted:

No it's not. You're overheating your brain.

its not overheating just not used to being used this much in a day shut up

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

stop it. these are all different highs. speed is not better than e for dancing. it's so different.
Although I can't imagine anyone is writing this down and planning their evening. but really stop.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

TwoFire posted:

its not overheating just not used to being used this much in a day shut up
No you shut up. You don't know poo poo.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

a dog from hell posted:

No you shut up. You don't know poo poo.

i hosed urmom and it didn't require ANY drugs

just a mcdouble

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
All drug goons end up killing themselves eventually

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
molly aquafina
molly aquafina
molly aquafina
molly aquafina
molly aquafina
molly aquafina
molly aquafina

Zzulu posted:

All drug goons end up killing themselves eventually

is that what you tell yourself to justify not having some fun once in a while? just don't be a retard and take it easy. don't pop 8 pills, don't mix poo poo, don't be a junkie. no drug is going to kill you that quick assuming you stay away from the real crackhead poo poo like krokodil

if you haven't at least tried a psychedelic like shrooms, acid, or mescaline at least once then lol at you

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Aug 12, 2015

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

All goons end up killing themselves eventually

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

you took it a handful of times and it was disabling and making you emotionally and mentally vulnerable to people you didn't like?

lol what's a handful? I rolled ~4-5x a year for 2-3 years and it wasn't ever more disabling than an alcohol bender.

Probably 5 or 6 times from age 18 to 22.

When I say disabling I'm talking about being a functional human being while under the influence and for me mdma was always like psychedelics in that it takes up a stupid amount of time to do its thing and I was always having to find time to set aside and just be hosed up, and personally I hated that. I had maybe one "bad" come down and day after and that was from an adulterated batch .

Personally I like my drugs to be in the class of things that can get you high but if you absolutely have to, you can be a semi productive member of society some time before an entire loving day has passed, which means none of the poo poo hippies love except weed maybe

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Moridin920 posted:

is that what you tell yourself to justify not having some fun once in a while? just don't be a retard and take it easy. don't pop 8 pills, don't mix poo poo, don't be a junkie. no drug is going to kill you that quick assuming you stay away from the real crackhead poo poo like krokodil

if you haven't at least tried a psychedelic like shrooms, acid, or mescaline at least once then lol at you

these are goons we're talking about, asking them to be moderate and not be a retard is like asking a rock not to sink to the bottom of the ocean

hemophilia posted:

Personally I like my drugs to be in the class of things that can get you high but if you absolutely have to, you can be a semi productive member of society some time before an entire loving day has passed, which means none of the poo poo hippies love except weed maybe
DMT only lasts like 5 minutes or so but it feels like an eternity. afterwards you feel completely fine in under 30 minutes. it's really cool and strange. you should give that a try.

but yeah i understand that not wanting to devote a whole day+ is something that's tiresome after college is a long distant memory in the past

Xaris fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Aug 12, 2015

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

Probably 5 or 6 times from age 18 to 22.

When I say disabling I'm talking about being a functional human being while under the influence and for me mdma was always like psychedelics in that it takes up a stupid amount of time to do its thing and I was always having to find time to set aside and just be hosed up, and personally I hated that. I had maybe one "bad" come down and day after and that was from an adulterated batch .

oh I thought you meant like you were a deadhead the rest of the week when you weren't rolling

yeah your line of reasoning makes sense then that's basically why I don't do acid anymore. it was much easier to set aside 2 days for tripping when I was in college.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Xaris posted:

these are goons we're talking about, asking them to be moderate and not be a retard is like asking a rock not to sink to the bottom of the ocean

yeah but goons float

:350:

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015

Robo Reagan posted:

no thats weed

Definitely weed.

MDMA might make you super depressed if you take too much but weed will have you thinking your life and friends are meaningful when all it amounts to really is the next bong-hit and run to McDonalds with your buddy who works the night shift at Bed Bath and Beyond with you

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NigelsPoppet posted:

Definitely weed.

MDMA might make you super depressed if you take too much but weed will have you thinking your life and friends are meaningful when all it amounts to really is the next bong-hit and run to McDonalds with your buddy who works the night shift at Bed Bath and Beyond with you

it can do that

it can also have the opposite effect where you think things are all meaningful and then you take a hit and you're all no dude we're just stupid apes on a stupid rock and i don't give a gently caress

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Yeah if weed makes me feel anything other than dumb bliss, it's not love and camaraderie but actually intense fear, panic, and anxiety about any number of things. Its really good for making the music sound good or making my blanket and bedsheets feel like a comfy blissful space ride to dreamworld. But it's a real loving jerk about bringing axiety to the forefront of just about everything else

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Tryna stay calm with a mad weed habit
Cussin' and fussin' at 100 degrees,
I think like a blind thief with the vision of g's
Chewy used to do me, listen to Ice-T
Ya lookin' at a nigga who wish he was drug free
But nigga that's a dream in another life
So until then my last word is re-light

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

last time i did MDMA i did some stuff i kinda regret lol

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

numberoneposter posted:

last time i did MDMA i did some stuff i kinda regret lol

you said you'd never tell goddammit

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

hemophilia posted:

Yeah if weed makes me feel anything other than dumb bliss, it's not love and camaraderie but actually intense fear, panic, and anxiety about any number of things. Its really good for making the music sound good or making my blanket and bedsheets feel like a comfy blissful space ride to dreamworld. But it's a real loving jerk about bringing axiety to the forefront of just about everything else

try different weed.

alternatively,

get your life together.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
Teh unironic GBS drugs thread :razz:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
shouldve asked for molly instead. narc spotted !!!!!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Toadvine posted:

try different weed.

alternatively,

get your life together.

Or, maybe, not everyone reacts positively to weed. Hmm.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
Bath salts 4 PREZ!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

hemophilia posted:

possibly. I had a friend who got severe vertigo when he smoked. bad enough that he didn't want to try different kinds of herb to see if it made a difference. all I'm saying is if you'd like to get high, but don't want the anxiety, maybe try a different strain of the stuff and see what happens.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

hemophilia posted:

yeah, i used to smoke a lot and it was super fun for like the first 2 years, but then it just started to get negative which was strange since it was my best spot in life and life was loving great. and i had nothing to be stressed or worried about. i tried it again on a whim with some friends a couple years ago, after taking a break for like 5+ years, and it still had the same negative effects. idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I learned I can use it very specifically. Strain doesn't seem to have as much of a bearing so much as where I am and what I'm doing. Smoking at night towards bed time, was always fine. Toking and playing a game like Terraria and listening to some music before going to sleep is still enjoyable but the days where I was a social smoker, or a work smoker are loving over. I kind of miss those days on one hand but on the other my recreation budget is a lot smaller now which means more gets saved

• Locked thread