Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I went to a festival and rolled perfectly hard enough three nights in a row and still only felt like poo poo for a day afterwards. I think it was the copious cigarettes and alcohol that contributed to the day long recovery.

I have only ever rolled during/in anticipation of long musical events. Literally expending that accumulated serotonin on the dance floor. What other circumstances would you take it in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

hemophilia posted:

Yeah if weed makes me feel anything other than dumb bliss, it's not love and camaraderie but actually intense fear, panic, and anxiety about any number of things. Its really good for making the music sound good or making my blanket and bedsheets feel like a comfy blissful space ride to dreamworld. But it's a real loving jerk about bringing axiety to the forefront of just about everything else

try different weed.

alternatively,

get your life together.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

hemophilia posted:

Or, maybe, not everyone reacts positively to weed. Hmm.

possibly. I had a friend who got severe vertigo when he smoked. bad enough that he didn't want to try different kinds of herb to see if it made a difference. all I'm saying is if you'd like to get high, but don't want the anxiety, maybe try a different strain of the stuff and see what happens.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
My days of facing blunts with friends are behind me, now its a casual puff in the evenings or on weekends. Low tolerance rules for saving money and stretching out my supply.

I'm definitely looking down on people in their mid 20's (my age) who still get thoroughly baked in already relaxing situations. I'm like practice some impulse control you doofus

I could see myself ditching the stuff completely tbph

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
is your apartment where you keep your gun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
you're fortunate to live somewhere with a few chill cops. In NC that encounter would go differently. Triply so if you have a goddamn bong in the car wtf?

• Locked thread