Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

dad gay. so what posted:

its the downfall of most millennials i guess :sigh: finding an identity to latch on to is hard these days, but that doesnt give you the right to go around all entitled and staring at ur phone imo.

You just gave me a great idea for a PDF reader that completely mangles the document and takes forever to process it like its coming from a fax.

I'm gonna GET RICH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

thats why i want to know about how this powering up stuff works

ah, now i see your angle. good for you. i hope you get the answers you are looking for. you show a lot of promise (for a millennial) a rare breed.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
poo poo, what time is it in japan right now.. i might have made this thread when all of the japanese people are asleep

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire posted:

You just gave me a great idea for a PDF reader that completely mangles the document and takes forever to process it like its coming from a fax.

I'm gonna GET RICH!

that already exists, its called Adobe Reader :smug:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

dad gay. so what posted:

that already exists, its called Adobe Reader :smug:

:vince:

gently caress!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire posted:

:vince:

gently caress!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

bad news all.. i just binged it and it's 12:30 in the morning in japan so we probably won't figure out what's up with powering up any time soon

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

okay fellas this isnt japan its china but china had a power up situation too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSjif0gcufM

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

okay fellas this isnt japan its china but china had a power up situation too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSjif0gcufM

is it over whateverthousand?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

check out the video it was pretty intense

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Fyi only asians can power up. when a caucasian powers up, he or she becomes bloated and ends up making GBS threads blood for hours

hth

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Bookmarking this thread so I can find and quote the giant smug face conveniently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
posting in the thinly veiled attempt to identify waifus

• Locked thread