Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
And I got mad and stomped up and down. I feel really bad and want to go apologize, but if I don't then they'll never know it was me and I wont have to feel guilt. Idk what to do GBSE/N please help me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
arent you some crazy girl or something? im not too good at putting adjectives to usernames everybody is mostly just a big blur to me but I think you stood out for some reason, is that it?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
write a note telling them you're sorry that they put you in the position of having to be passive-aggressive and slip it under their door when they're not home

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I was nailin stuff too (it was ur mom OP)

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Maybe he'll just think you were stomping at a reasonable hour

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

nailing ur wife

got cuck op???

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
burn the house down

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Never feel guilt or apologize for anything, that's some basic bitch kind of thinking. Hth

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I could nail my mom and my wife so shut up!

I think the note thing would work, but the doors are too tight here. Would it be okay to glue it to the front door instead?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

cut the brakes on his car and/or molest his daughter. classic prank war escalation

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

As much as he wishes, nope.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Demonachizer posted:

As much as he wishes, nope.

Im so triggered, wheres my report button ughhhhh this kind of degrading stuff isnt allowed on gbs anymore haven't you heard

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

u can nail me if u want but be gentle

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
i just moved into a house and now whenever I drop a hammer or like knock some poo poo over at 11pm i momentarily cringe and then I remember ain't nobody below me but spiders.

feels good

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Never apologize it is a sign of weakness and can lead people to believe you have empathy which just means lots of annoying appeals to your "humanity".

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
You dont have to apologize for anything except being super hot and driving the boys on Gbs crazy op

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the best is to start a lovely old washing machine at like 1 am or take a shower at 4 am and then not sleep but play neil young pretty loud at 630 am while getting ready for work gently caress everyone else is all about number one poster making CASH MONEY $$$

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

numberoneposter posted:

the best is to start a lovely old washing machine at like 1 am or take a shower at 4 am and then not sleep but play neil young pretty loud at 630 am while getting ready for work gently caress everyone else is all about number one

other than neal young, yes.

i will stab you to death if I hear rockin in the free world. dead serious. UR DEAD, serious. :twisted:

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Maybe I am the bad neighbor, oh man. I just play lovely death metal through my sound system all day and night, im actually the worst and no i made someone else feel bad!

also living above spiders sounds spooky

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I used to live next to two college girls and they would hold parties at 3 am and have this one obnoxious guy over who had a laugh like HHHHYA-HYAAA-HYAAAAA that resonated through every wall.

The two people above them had just had a baby and one night the dad snapped when they woke up the newborn and went down and I think threatened to kill them all lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

arent you some crazy girl or something? im not too good at putting adjectives to usernames everybody is mostly just a big blur to me but I think you stood out for some reason, is that it?

Insane person who should just stop posting forever

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

TwoFire posted:

other than neal young, yes.

i will stab you to death if I hear rockin in the free world. dead serious. UR DEAD, serious. :twisted:
lmao

After the Gold Rush

that twang

deal with it

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

numberoneposter posted:

lmao

After the Gold Rush

that twang

deal with it

still hate it, but not stabby hate

SOUTHERN MAN DON'T NEED HIM AROUND ANYHOW. :banjo:

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Irrational Bees posted:

also living above spiders sounds spooky

it is

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Darth123123 posted:

Insane person who should just stop posting forever

Spanish manlove gave me this title, I dont think he should have been one to talk

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
About two weeks ago some idiot retard was playing music in his pickup truck so loudly that that the loving bass pumping was shaking stuff. This was at like 2:00 in morning and it was disturbing my sleep.

So I did the only reasonable thing and as I went to work that day I grabbed a tub of old cottage cheese from the fridge and hurled it into the side of his truck as I drove out of the parking lot.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

spooky sexy

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Irrational Bees posted:

Spanish manlove gave me this title, I dont think he should have been one to talk

lol

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chomp8645 posted:

About two weeks ago some idiot retard was playing music in his pickup truck so loudly that that the loving bass pumping was shaking stuff. This was at like 2:00 in morning and it was disturbing my sleep.

So I did the only reasonable thing and as I went to work that day I grabbed a tub of old cottage cheese from the fridge and hurled it into the side of his truck as I drove out of the parking lot.

thats the whitest thing ive ever heard

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

:confused:

Is AIDS a spider?
It talks about a condom but the spider is clearly eating the cat.
Why is it also spelled AIDES in the ad?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Demonachizer posted:

:confused:

Is AIDS a spider?
It talks about a condom but the spider is clearly eating the cat.
Why is it also spelled AIDES in the ad?

ya modern microscope technology has revealed that aids is caused by tiny spiders running around in your blood just making a mess of everything

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I dont like spiders!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Irrational Bees posted:

I dont like spiders!

that's why that ad works because obv aids isn't a spider but you see that and next time you think about loving some dude that pops into your head and you go 'yeah better use a condom dunno where that dick has been'

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

that's why that ad works because obv aids isn't a spider but you see that and next time you think about loving some dude that pops into your head and you go 'yeah better use a condom dunno where that dick has been'

I never used to think that! This has ruined sex for me forever

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Irrational Bees posted:

I never used to think that! This has ruined sex for me forever

to be fair you can actually have spiders tho

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
im glad i dont share walls w/ other ppl thats lame

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Shouldn't the giant spider be having sex with that lady instead of eating her box, I don't think I understand that psa

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
No on in my complex complains about anyone else and blares music/tv at literally any hour.

Guy in the next apartment over is a fat 70 (90?) year old ww 2 vet or something and he walks around naked with the door open lol

My point is you shouldnt be such a bitch

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

TheChad posted:

No on in my complex complains about anyone else and blares music/tv at literally any hour.

Guy in the next apartment over is a fat 70 (90?) year old ww 2 vet or something and he walks around naked with the door open lol

My point is you shouldnt be such a bitch

I cant help it my brains broken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

How could they not know it was you? What kind of asymmetrical layout does your place have?

• Locked thread