Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I work in Compton and get a lot of people from Compton, Watts, and Lynwood coming into the business and most of these ladies have a great many tattoos. What is the goon hiveminds take on tattoos on women? I think it's hot as hell. Feel free to post any pics of your favorite tattooed babe-a-licious in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I don't care

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
it depends on the women, OP. like ugly gross fat broads with shriveled up titties and bad teeth look like poo poo whether they have a tatoo or not because they are genitically inferior. on the other hand a smokin hot babe can do whatever she wants as long as she takes care of business in the bedroom. imo

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
djsgusting way to ruin that beautiful ski n

I can say this becuz unlike most of ufaggots i worked at a tattoo shop and lived with multiple tattoo artists sure the girls are slutty but tatos on girls are disgusting gently caress them

edit ok maybe im just mad becuz my girlfriend got a hatchet man tato on her ankle one day and was like "hap ybirthday 2 me" and I was mad I also have another girlfriend who has a fairy that looks like it is melting from aciD on her lower back wtf? girls get good tattoos STOP GETTIN BAD ONES

Ive seen some good ones ... but yea disgusting

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I dont feel more or less attracted to these women

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Meowbot posted:

djsgusting way to ruin that beautiful ski n

I can say this becuz unlike most of ufaggots i worked at a tattoo shop and lived with multiple tattoo artists sure the girls are slutty but tatos on girls are disgusting gently caress them

edit ok maybe im just mad becuz my girlfriend got a hatchet man tato on her ankle one day and was like "hap ybirthday 2 me" and I was mad I also have another girlfriend who has a fairy that looks like it is melting from aciD on her lower back wtf? girls get good tattoos STOP GETTIN BAD ONES

Ive seen some good ones ... but yea disgusting

way to make this about you, self centered millennial bitch

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Science says men will take a chance at a woman with tattoos more often than one without because he believes she's more of a goer.

Can't imagine why.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I encourage everyone to get many visible tattoos

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

if you are hot, tattoos will look fine

if you are ugly, they make you look worse

e: same thing with piercings. can't dress up a pig.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
attractive people wearing tattoos are attractive

Xaris posted:

if you are hot, tattoos will look fine

if you are ugly, they make you look worse

e: same thing with piercings. can't dress up a pig

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I've never seen anyone look better because they got a tattoo, but I've seen plenty of people who look worse.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
A tramp stamp makes any woman look like a skank imo

slightly :nws: http://www.3d-tattoodesign.com/bulk_images_flower/flower-tramp-stamp-men-tattoos.jpg

corpuscollossus fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Aug 12, 2015

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder what would happen if someone got a tatoo of their face... get this... on their face, but just a little bigger. i think it would go a little something ... like this: *starts jacking off really hard while screaming as loud as possible*

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If she's pretty with tattoos, she was probably pretty before them. And vice versa

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
if the tats all work together then sure

you need a game plan before you start that poo poo, you can't just decide to get a luigi on your calf and a month later get an ankh on your ankle then a chinese dragon somewhere else and just expect it all to fall into a cohesive and aesthetically pleasing whole

most ppl with ink just look like a highschooler doodled on them

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

DICK SUCKA

Nothus Infelix
Jan 1, 2006
Scelesti vulgus superstitiosus ignavusque sunt.
Otherwise. They're pretty much always ugly, and even the good ones are not an improvement. Maybe in the 90s they were unusual enough to at least be interesting, but now everybody has them, so they don't even have that going for them. They're common and ugly. But women love getting them and love talking about them, so I have to feign interest in them.

I once was on a plane with three generations of women. They had all gotten matching tattoos on an overseas trip. The grandmother was radiating shame. I felt bad for her. I could tell she only did it to bond with her daughter and granddaughter, and that it hadn't really worked.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

i wonder what would happen if someone got a tatoo of their face... get this... on their face, but just a little bigger. i think it would go a little something ... like this: *starts jacking off really hard while screaming as loud as possible*

same/agreed

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

that's the point dogg

it's a target for when u bust dat nut lol

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Only if they have that " ; " !! :love:

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

the butt guns are clearly a homage to osamu tezuka's tetsuwan atomu. its okay i wouldnt expect you to get it

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

dad gay. so what posted:

way to make this about you, self centered millennial bitch

hey I said that I got no problem with what pe ople think I Just didnt like tattoos on the girls that ive ever seen

one tim e Isaw a girl at a pool that had a biad rear end thigh tattoo like hulk hogan so I respected that

isnt e verything asked kind of subjective when u think about it? I mean the question was asked "do u find women attractive or tohwersie" I said otherwise ... sorry u dont like my answer

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
no one looks good with a tattoo, they make you look like degenerate sailor

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dat rear end to waist ratio is amazing. I would be all over that.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
chicks with tattoos are gross af same goes for piercings other than ears gtfo with that poo poo you nasty rear end

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
my wife has one and shes hot

but its not a tramp stamp nor on her titty

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Thinking about getting this one:

It's funny and kinda quirky (like me!)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

post pics of your slut wife

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Meowbot posted:

hey I said that I got no problem with what pe ople think I Just didnt like tattoos on the girls that ive ever seen

one tim e Isaw a girl at a pool that had a biad rear end thigh tattoo like hulk hogan so I respected that

isnt e verything asked kind of subjective when u think about it? I mean the question was asked "do u find women attractive or tohwersie" I said otherwise ... sorry u dont like my answer

yeah, ok sorry. no hard feelings...

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Its all faded and blurred now

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
aids

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

chicks with tattoos are gross af same goes for piercings other than ears gtfo with that poo poo you nasty rear end

face piercings i can live with if they are tasteful studs

ear gauges are the devil's work

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
I have tattoos. But, I keep them covered usually.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Clipperton posted:

face piercings i can live with if they are tasteful studs

ear gauges are the devil's work

Lol the monroe piercings? That's like the trashiest possible body-mod

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
Lynwood aint bad except Weird Als' parents died there (he was born there). It was a different time in the late 70s. White people weren't all garbage.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
very hot

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Got ink =

gives up the pink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Lol the monroe piercings? That's like the trashiest possible body-mod

they are the worst facial piercing except septum piercings but like i said i can live with them

and corset piercings are leagues trashier

• Locked thread