Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

this bitch said she fell asleep in the chair and when she woke up the tattoo artist had done that and all she wanted was like one tiny little star behind her ear or something

you can read that as 'my parents flipped right the gently caress out and that's what I told them.' it's funny though because apparently the parents bought it hook line and sinker because the tattoo artist got sued over it. dunno what ended up happening though.

lol @ those dumbshit parents. Yeah someone is just gonna stay casually asleep for a bunch of face tattoos. You'd have to be seriously drugged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

my IRL GF has a great number of tattoos, including some she did herself. she's a bit of punk rocker. i don't have any tats b/c they are no longer symbols of danger, but we make it work.

she will cuck you with a bassist

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
I think they can look good on the back or arms, but anywhere else - no (don't like stomach, chest, or even leg tattoos). I also think they need to follow the shape of her body to look the best - something that augments her shape rather than clashes with it.

Welp, that's my subjective opinion.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

TwoFire posted:

alt response: leaf me alone, this poo poo hurts :newlol:

:D

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

my IRL GF has a great number of tattoos, including some she did herself. she's a bit of punk rocker. i don't have any tats b/c they are no longer symbols of danger, but we make it work.

Like living dangerously huh? Why not have a drink then you pussy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
95% of the time they are tasteless and do nothing to make the person more attractive (which of course becomes more of a factor as time goes on) unless they are a punk or goth or something where it compliments their style well but still.

Wizchine posted:

I think they can look good on the back or arms, but anywhere else - no (don't like stomach, chest, or even leg tattoos). I also think they need to follow the shape of her body to look the best - something that augments her shape rather than clashes with it.

^ this is more or less the remaining 5%...pretty parts covered in ink are p much a dealbreaker, it might as well be a scar/burn or a missing appendage imo

nude rihanna is a good example of an attractive body completely ruined by the tattoos

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Aug 13, 2015

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

SD87 posted:

Just wear a stupid star wars shirt instead of getting a stupid star wars tattoo

agreed. i cringe when i think about how many stupid shirts i owned that i felt passionate about at the time. now imagine if they were all tattoos...oh carumba

Horniest Manticore posted:

she will cuck you with a bassist

i don't doubt it. last week, she went out to dinner with a "trans woman" (a guy) who used to be a muscular tattooed metalhead dude...oh carumba

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

lmao @ gbs still being the town from footloose after all these years

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Once, I drew a fairy sleeping on a moon for a crazy, and hot, mexican chick who was convinced that she was abducted by ufo's.
she got it done across her whole back, then she got fat, and i couldn't believe how bad it stretched out. it was SO hideous...
I wish they had tatoos that would fade after a year or so. my attention span doesn't last a lifetime...

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

agreed. i cringe when i think about how many stupid shirts i owned that i felt passionate about at the time. now imagine if they were all tattoos...oh carumba

i don't doubt it. last week, she went out to dinner with a "trans woman" (a guy) who used to be a muscular tattooed metalhead dude...oh carumba

yeah well if you felt passionate about a tshirt something else might be involved

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
What about earlobe piercings?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Wizchine posted:

nobody asked you for this

its either HOT or DISGUSTING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Whether a tatoo is classy or trashy is usually congruent with how nice a retirement community she and her husband have moved into.

• Locked thread