Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Sheep-Goats posted:

Yeah you're right that's way worse than a war.

gently caress brown people WE SAVED THEIR ASSES ITS OUR OIL AM I RITE

Doctor J Off posted:

sorry you had to deal with the inevitable consequences of using nonrenewable resources combined with cars over public transit, good thing the takeaway from all that was to make sure we never have a backup/replacement for when it runs out!

Tell me about that lovely goop your magical machine runs on.. does it involve power of some nature? Even if its a fixie it was made by burning oil. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

TwoFire posted:

Tell me about that lovely goop your magical machine runs on.. does it involve power of some nature? Even if its a fixie it was made by burning oil. :)

eliminate need for large scale personal transit though full communism/collectivist local farming and a return to pull carts, adapting to nature in an ecopolis type setting, supplemented by solar trains when allotted personal choice and vacation lottery time

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Doctor J Off posted:

eliminate need for large scale personal transit though full communism/collectivist local farming and a return to pull carts, adapting to nature in an ecopolis type setting, supplemented by solar trains when allotted personal choice and vacation lottery time

goddamn russia before stalin was utopia?!

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

TwoFire posted:

goddamn russia before stalin was utopia?!

and/or the marijauna combustion engine, i havent fully decided yet

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mariana Horchata posted:

the malaise speech was a p good pipebomb that hosed with minds of a lot of simpletons who went fleeing into the arms of the GOP

instead of living more simply we decided to hose everyone off with easy credit and hey it turned out pretty good right?????

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Life was better in the good old days, when it took three days to get to town and the average life expectancy was 30.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Das Boo posted:

Life was better in the good old days, when it took three days to get to town and the average life expectancy was 30.

Reelect Franklin Pierce!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Jimmy Carter gave his life to helping others.

Ronal Reagan spread AIDS and genocide and eviscerated the middle class. But he took credit for the Soviet Union's implosion of its own making, so he's the cocksucker that gets canonized.

In short, I'm really loving glad Reagan is dead and I hope his death was excruciating.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Doctor J Off posted:

and/or the marijauna combustion engine, i havent fully decided yet

Yeah, i dunno either.. now. *grimace*

Lets play hackysack!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

In short, I'm really loving glad Reagan is dead and I hope his death was excruciating.

You am a retarded.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

TwoFire posted:

poo poo now we gotta wait for him to transcribe back to his internet teletex machine for a response

I'm so old, this post just came though on a Flinstones-ish bird in a box chipping away at a slate block saying, "It's a living! :smugbird:"

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Get better Jimmy!!!

He doesn't look like one of those kids that would get real weird looking when he gets older, but here we are.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Boywhiz88 posted:

The best part on top is that Ronald Reagan Jr. thinks his dad was a total dickbag

his other son worships him, even though reagan treated him like poo poo

lol

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Lord Binky posted:

Scooby doo can doo doo, but Jimmy Carter is smarter

HE'S HISTORY'S GREATEST MONSTER

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TEAYCHES posted:

instead of living more simply we decided to hose everyone off with easy credit and hey it turned out pretty good right?????

aside from a few hiccups id say yes it was until obuongo and captains clusterfuck. kiss the land of opportunity goodbye not coming back now :(

i mean my folks owned an RV around the time of the first gulf war. now they drive subarus

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Aug 13, 2015

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I just hope he lives long enough to see a trump presidency

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

You Are A Elf posted:

I'm so old, this post just came though on a Flinstones-ish bird in a box chipping away at a slate block saying, "It's a living! :smugbird:"

BLACK GOLD!

I saw one of those moving of its own power about two weeks ago. I sat agape while I got honked by people behind me. gently caress 'em, THIS IS HISTORY. :smuggo:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

He was faced with an unusual situation. In the mid 1970's the American economy began to stall for the first time since we came out of the Great Depression. He wasn't really sure what to do. Neither was anyone else, so you really can't blame him.

Lmao wow a rare specimen here a Carter apologist

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

thats just because most are dead or are unable to use a computer without a secretary attached

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Jimmy Carter's secret service agent wouldn't let me walk on the sidewalk outside the building I work in.

Regardless I hope he doesn't die from cancer.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Uncle Wemus posted:

To this day Republicans bitch about him so he must have done something good

you have confused bitching with laughter, might want to get your hearing checked. Limbaugh is advertising a new line of cocleal (?) implants

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I really like Carter :(

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Monday_ posted:

Jimmy Carter's secret service agent wouldn't let me walk on the sidewalk outside the building I work in.

Regardless I hope he doesn't die from cancer.

The sooner he dies, the sooner we lose one more expense.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
carter was pro commie until he became president and realized russia actually wanted to take over the world, and then he flipped so hard everyone was baffled. They called him "mr reverse shoes" because its like he had turned around completely in his shoes

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Even as he's still alive and dying people can't stop talking about Reagan instead of him poor guy.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Junkfist posted:

Even as he's still alive and dying people can't stop talking about Reagan instead of him poor guy.

even the cancer is posting about it

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

:getout:

Jimmy haters can get the gently caress out of my pro Carter thread!!

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
they called him reverse pants for a while too but the shoe imagery was, at the time, more appealing

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

gently caress the ROW posted:

they called him reverse pants for a while too but the shoe imagery was, at the time, more appealing

you weren't allowed to say 'loving worthless' on the air in the 70s.

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer
I'll never eat a peanut again.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Junkfist posted:

It's kinda like how when people fondly reminisce about George Washington they mention the British, or with Lincoln they mention the Confederacy, or with FDR there's a Hitler namedrop.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

It's kinda like how when people fondly reminisce about George Washington they mention the British, or with Lincoln they mention the Confederacy, or with FDR there's a Hitler namedrop.

Sure.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Father Christmas has Prancer, but Jimmy Carter has cancer

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

'Jimmy Carter has cancer'.

drat....that 90yr old had so much life ahead of him, too.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

swampland posted:

lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

swampland posted:

Ahhhhhhaha

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Harald posted:

lol

Green Mind
Aug 5, 2007

Said it's ok...
This will make for some good right wing radio when dude kicks it. I might even call in and talk about how as a MILLENIAL conservative I hated Carter and im glad he died of cancer instead in his sleep on a peanut farm

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Harald posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

His grandson got a hold of the famous 47% video which helped put the nail on the coffin for the failed Romney presidential bid.

etalian fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Aug 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montegoraon
Aug 22, 2013
This just in, a 90 year old man has reluctantly announced that he will have to rearrange his busy schedule to fit in treatments for cancer around all the important things he does.

Huge respect for the things he's done with his life. Hope he gets better.

• Locked thread